Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2010look guys, i know the n8 is the best phone around, so i wanna bu... moreGot mine last week, no problems!! From what I gather problems might creep if you install apps for Symbian^1. It took me a while to get used to it but now I absolutely love it. Took a full day to customize everything to how I want it :)

look guys, i know the n8 is the best phone around, so i wanna buy it, but i am hearing that the phone is to be fixed somehow, does anyone know if it had been fixed already? can anybody help to know when to buy it and how much it costs in us dollars? thanks to all

spa36, 06 Dec 2010thanks a lot but i was wondering does n8 has smilies like c7?Of course, 34 animated ,)

• spa36

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2010nokia n8 for surethanks a lot but i was wondering does n8 has smilies like c7?

• snonre

[deleted post]official retail price is rm1690. I got it for rm1500

• Cam

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2010Any idea when is d second batch coming out? That one might be a question for nokia, but it was the same case for the N97 - where i work so far about half of our N8 stock has been returned.

• Nokia Lover

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2010Yes very boring when you just reading the spec. Get on hand and ... moreNice words

• N8 User

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2010is it worth buying dis phone at 23500?i bought it for 23490 and loving it.

Superb phone and for the cost its the best you can get.

Believe me its a very enjoyable phone.

Just dont compare the phone's UI with others, otherwise it does a lot more then what others do put together.

You are going to love it.

Enjoy your Phone.

Cheers

• Ahamed

For people who are looking for a sturdy, Bold mobile device, go for Blackberry. There are very few stories about Blackberry crashing compared to other mobile phone. This is only for those who are looking for a decent, solid, phone. People will start to look at u with some respect if u r a BB user. Trust me i bot a bb B4 a week and i am quite impressed. I initially had a dilemma of buying bb or n8. I wont regret choosing BB now.

• Robert

Rahul Seth, 06 Dec 2010Could any one tell me that if Nokia N8 gets hanged than what to ... moreThe chap in the shop is not informed well. This phone has a hard reset. By pressing the power-button for 5 to 10 sec (depending on how fully charged the battery is), a heat resistive device will physically disconnect the negative pole from the battery. That only works if the battery still has some charge though. But if the battery is empty it will 'die' anyway :-) I hope this helps.

spa36, 06 Dec 2010hello guys i am thinking to buy neither nokia n8 or c7 and i don... morenokia n8 for sure

Rahul Seth, 06 Dec 2010Could any one tell me that if Nokia N8 gets hanged than what to ... moreyou can hold the power button for 10 seconds until you feel a long vibration. I had alot of problems with hangs, a hard reset fixed them all.

• ehab

good

is it worth buying dis phone at 23500?

• Rahul Seth

Could any one tell me that if Nokia N8 gets hanged than what to do? We cannot remove the battery cover so is there any chances for soft reset or anything else? The Shop Owner told me to wait till the battery gets drained completely!!! Guyz take this issue seriously n plzzz reply me as soon as possible!!!

Ha ha ! note its with 680 MHz Processor ! Old man like iPhone 3GS !

Cannot be the first. Search ober net on -Which phone had the first AMOLED screen, the first Bluetooth 3, First DivX Support. Its Samsung Wave S8500 that redefines the "first stuff"! I dont know how poor that "AMOLED" would be with N8 that gives 640 x 360 with 3.5" display, where Samsung Wave offers 800 x 400 resolution with 3.3" counterpart!
A resource-hungry OS like symbian is with it !

Its the winner in case of Camera resolution and Internal Memory capacity! Otherwise it gets straightway knocked out by Samsung Wave or HTC Desire !

• Salim

Nokia has good hardware yet its software support is bogus and so is the non availability of 3rd party application of symbians ..

• deep space bar

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2010hey guys, when is the best time to buy nokia N8? and why? plz an... morenow

lots of small updates and a minor firmware is coming out in a week or so
and the major one is in feb
:D