Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• snonre

markcres, 17 Nov 2010wat is the best thing about thisphone12mp camera with xenon flash with 720p HD recording at 25fps and stereo sound recording (30fps with continuous auto focusing after installing mod)

USB OTG

Pentaband

Anodized aluminum body and gorilla glass screen

Best GPU in the market

HDMI port

....what more do you want?

Frankie, 17 Nov 2010Hi N8 users Can you use yahoo messenger, window live messenger, ... moresorry you cant use yahoo messenger on N8. I was disappointed about this coz i also own a much cheaper nokia C3 which have this feature.

[deleted post]i am sony guy not apple...:)

Jay, 17 Nov 2010LOL a lot of N8 haters here whahaah i just laugh at these stupid... moreit wont do lot more...it hangs more and it lags more...lol

• Jay

LOL a lot of N8 haters here whahaah i just laugh at these stupid people who assume that the N8 is crap.
Well i own one and trust me i will choose it over iPhone 4. because Iphone 4 is JACK SHIT overpriced featureless CRAP.
And the N8 can do a lot more.
Now people will say because it is only for classy people with money ahahha keep thinking that way NOOBS.
You got ripped off ahhahaha, please don't be jealous of us.

• markcres

wat is the best thing about thisphone

• snonre

Jay, 17 Nov 2010Keep waiting haha Symbian 4 is scrapped and will not be develope... moreSymbian^4 wont be totally scrapped, it will just be incorporated together with symbian^3

• snonre

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2010you are just like Nokia..:) selling words and not content.. ju... moreHow's that any different with apple?

[deleted post]you are just like Nokia..:)
selling words and not content..
just like N8...

• Frankie

Hi N8 users Can you use yahoo messenger, window live messenger, skype? i'm using them on my iphone 4 right now and iphone is crap i wanna change to N8 tmrw just want to make sure N8 can do better id not i can wait

• Jay

Gitty, 17 Nov 2010I am waiting for symbian^4 ! I ve seen itz screenshot on the you... moreKeep waiting haha Symbian 4 is scrapped and will not be developed any further.

clear black omed is far better than super lcd why buy an expence phone to put on a bumper to get better signal the price should of drop for that fault n8 is the way to go but no video light

• Mr Power

What about the software and which better N8 OR Iphone 4?

• Nameless

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2010have u tried holding it frm below i mean covering both usb port ... moreYes, I totally agree with you... for instance if I put my N82 in a safe for some reason when someone calls me the phone does not register a missed call...huh...

• Joe

uttamkumarsadhu@gmai, 17 Nov 2010After all and waiting a long que I have gotten The The Nokia N8.... moreBuddy use power saving mode if you make u calls a lot, or surfs a lot, or listen to musics a lot....

It will solve ur problem.

[deleted post]have u tried holding it frm below i mean covering both usb port n camera key firmly in a grip...it starts to fall down then...

• Gitty

I am waiting for symbian^4 ! I ve seen itz screenshot on the youtube,itz nice !

• uttamkumarsadhu@gmai

After all and waiting a long que I have gotten The The Nokia N8. Wonderful, marvellous and amazing except Battery life time. Battery life time is very very poor. I can't understand that there are any defferences between Made by Nokia and Finland?

• Nameless

If someone wants to read an interesting interview with Damian Dinning be sure to go here...

But the real nuggets are found in the comments section below so be sure to read it. Its quite interesting that the head behind this phones camera found the time to respond to so many questions from us consumers, unbelievable!

• Joe

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2010have u tried holding it frm below i mean covering both usb port ... moreTill now my N8 fell down 4 times but nothing happens yipeeeee.............