Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Tanvir_666

[deleted post]ok,but what will you do then?

• Gitty

snonre, 16 Nov 2010BTW, gitty, how is your n8 now?Had a restarting problem,tried everythng but same ! Finally sent it to nokia INDIA headquarter,delhi ! I ll b lucky if they ll send me a new N8 ! Many people said that their problems are still there even their N8 had a trip to the headquarter ! (hope restarting is due to software so It can be solved) waiting for my N8 !

• Tanvir_666

snonre, 16 Nov 2010Here you go http://www.smartphoneware.com/fscaller-for-symbia... moreBut a free app would be appreciated more.... :)

• snonre

Tanvir_666, 16 Nov 2010After disliking the light sensor,I've got another bad aspect of ... moreHere you go

• Tanvir_666

After disliking the light sensor,I've got another bad aspect of N8...I am not liking how it's showing caller's pic when making or receiving a call... It's so small & also zoomed in... Why didn't they make it full screen?? :( Can anybody give any solution or suggest any other software plz??

• snonre

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2010Can the anodized aluminum casing get scratched easily?Nope, and here is a video to prove it

Can the anodized aluminum casing get scratched easily?

go for the n8 the n8 is better

• snonre

Gitty, 16 Nov 2010And my N8 wasnt empty ! 4/16gb was free and 2gb memory card was ... moreBTW, gitty, how is your n8 now?

• Shakil

which set is better, n8/apple i phone 3gs/samsung wave/sony ericsson satio

• RK

Hi Friends... I am from India. I want Nokia N8 Blue Colour. In India where it is available?

Gitty, 16 Nov 2010What ??? N8 can open only 4 app.s ? Dude I have N8 and I could o... moreYes there is no way N8 could only run 4 apps at the same time. Even N900 can run around 30 apps 30!!! so why the N( could not run over 4? The thing is this. Even the low end sartphones of Nokia use a small part of their power to run 1 app. Even with the old symbian you can see that it takes only around 20-30 percent of it's power to run a game. Nokia phones never take more out oftheir procesors than they have to to run an app.

• Gitty

Gitty, 16 Nov 2010What ??? N8 can open only 4 app.s ? Dude I have N8 and I could o... moreAnd my N8 wasnt empty ! 4/16gb was free and 2gb memory card was attached !

• Gitty

pop, 16 Nov 2010Wave vs N8 : wave has 1Ghz cpu and n8 has just 680Ghz cpu ... moreWhat ??? N8 can open only 4 app.s ? Dude I have N8 and I could operate 25 app.s without any lags ! Still 20mb ram was free(used xplore) and 3 windows were opened in my opera ! GOF,Angry bird,opera,nimbuzz,ovi store,top app.s,photos,videos,photo editor,video editor,xplore,signsis,web,themes,setting,camera,­contacts,msging,web tv...

• vikas

using N-8 for one week. excellent camera with nice responsive screen. Never hanged till I installed Swype (from ovi store) .didnot restart till I tried to use speed dial. I was using Omnia HD till date ( I purchased because of symbians, but online support by samsung is totally disappointing). N8 is real value for money.
If anyone can help regarding restart issue while using speed dial please help.
What is the use of lakhs of applications in i0S, android or bada if basic applications like auto call recorderis not available till date ?

• angel

snonre, 16 Nov 2010Great! What did you do to make it work?just woke up and it was working. I still think its a bug, but i dont care :) many users complain about it. I googled it. What is your a.l.s i am 39 from cyprus

• YASEEN

customer's balance is deducting when ever he uses internet in his mobile and not getting settings in his mobile and manual setting given to the customer's and defaulat accesspoint selected as tata.docomo.internet

• 2700

this phone is too good

• snonre

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2010wave? I can understand galaxy lovers, but wave is a phone for te... moreGreat! What did you do to make it work?