Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• saman

shaif, 09 Nov 2010how can i watch tv? and how convert my number in this phone from... moreData transfer from another Nokia phone to Nokia N8 is very easy. I'll say how I got all data from my N97 to N8.

First switch on Bluetooth on bath phones.
go to N8, Application -> Tools -> Phone setup -> Data transfer

then select Another phone. In this step you will take a description, go to continue it.

Then your N8 will say switch on blutooth in the other phone, go to continue it

Then you will get a list of last devices you connected to you N8. You want select your other phone from this list or searching new devices.

Then your N8 will ask you what details you want to take from other phone. (contacts, notes, photos, videos, bookmarks...........)

select every thing you want from other phone and continue.
If you select video files it will take some time to take data from other phone but very easy steps and fast.

• anas

N8 in anyway best phone.

• lim

lim, 06 Nov 2010my brother bought me the N8 three weeks ago, then not use at all... moreany one share experience on this matter.

• Asif

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010i am a nokia fan and i tell the truth symbain lags alot and is v... moreNokia N8 is the best phone in every expects, only if u use xenon flash on imaging it catches lots of battery power, rest this phone is like full fill all your needs

T Rex, 09 Nov 2010Search in google for "nokia n8 restarts" or "noki... moreIf the restarting is caused by installing some incompatible software, this can happen with any phones and computers, even millions of times! Among those restarting and hanging problems, only very limited users are having real problems with the hardware or software. Each week Nokia ships at least 200K N8 to markets. If there are some single faulty N8 phones, it is not a surprise at all.

• Ari

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010People, please help me !!! I don't know what to buy: nokia n8, s... moreIt depends what you want from you phone !

Nokia with the new software its on top of other nokias but simply its not on top of other smart phones.
I like the camera, but other apps are just not that cool.
It lags a little, browser its not the best one, but you can download opera mini and it will work perfectly !
I didnt try Samsung Galaxy but i never liked samsung as a company, but i propose to you N8 before 3gs, any sony Ericsson.

For me the best phone still is HTC HD7

• Sails

T Rex, 09 Nov 2010Search in google for "nokia n8 restarts" or "noki... moreDid some googling...

Htc desire restarts, 66 800 hits
Galaxy S restarts, 99 900 hits

How many hits did you get for N8 again?

• Sails

T Rex, 09 Nov 2010Thousands of N8 users have restart problem. thousands got the ph... moreNo one that I know of has complained of any kind of reboot or WiFi issues. Stop trolling. In fact several have mentioned that N8 is more stable than their last phone.

But I guess this is the only place to advertise your favorite phone since nobody seems to be interested in them?

Samsung doesn't seem to even get GPS right or fix their lagging problems on Galaxy S and there is a lot of talk about HTC recalling Trophy because the screens are such terrible quality. I'll stick to quality phones like Nokia thanks.

• T Rex

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2010Wow, you are such a fake. It's amazing how many negative comment... moreSearch in google for "nokia n8 restarts" or "nokia n8 complaints" you will find thousands of real n8 users screaming at nokia in their own discussion forum.

I know nokia N8 is a sort of technological marbel, but tell me, will you buy a Lamborghini or Ferrari whoose engine stops 10 times a hour in the middle of a street?

T Rex, 09 Nov 2010Thousands of N8 users have restart problem. thousands got the ph... moreWow, you are such a fake. It's amazing how many negative comments the N8 gets from people like you while the REAL N8 owners have very little complaints. In fact they are all ecstatic praises for such an awesome phone. A new technical marvel really. Of course it has its own imperfections but as an N8 user myself I think it's THE best phone that ever hit the smartphone world, at the moment. Can you please go buy yourself a bone and chew on it, please?

• T Rex

Thousands of N8 users have restart problem. thousands got the phone dead after 3-4 days of use. many facing wi-fi issues, many N8's camera button does not work...

WTF Nokia??!! you delayed the phone for more than 6 months "to ensure optimum user experience". Big mouth noobs at nokia called android makers "boys who pee in their pants".

I bet Nokia identified this reboot issue just before it's release. thats why they delayed the release and tried to fix the error at the last moment. but due to hurry they could not fix all the faulty handsets. thats why so many faulty sets are being reported everywhere.

Nokia N8 is the biggest tech disappointment of this year. I was a loyal nokia fan for 6 years and I think now I have to move to Samsung or HTC.

• shaif

how can i watch tv? and how convert my number in this phone from my previous phona n95

• Nagol

From what I'm hearing of some friends of mine, they love this phone!! They're telling me they can do anything android can do with BETTER BATTERY LIFE unlike android.

• Nik_cupid

Sails, 09 Nov 2010So many people are trolling about the N8 UI even though most of ... moreu r right buddy the UI is very smooth and Symbian ^3 has also improved a lot as compared to its predecessor.
i have bought it last week and i am very happy with it.

• nik_cupid

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010People, please help me !!! I don't know what to buy: nokia n8, s... morego for N8 buddy, it is the best phone available at it's price point.

• honey

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010People, please help me !!! I don't know what to buy: nokia n8, s... morego for N8 very gud handset...i bought it yest.

• abc

dont but faulty iphone....

• ejay

i want it so badly..i don't care what other people said i love N8..

• Sails

So many people are trolling about the N8 UI even though most of them have never even tried the phone. There is only one way to find out the truth. Go to a store and try it out yourself.

Personally was really surprised how fast and smooth N8 is after all the trolling. Galaxy S lags lot more.