Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• n8 lover s

You guys always talking about the eye candy... tsk tsk tsk... Why do you keep forgetting that Symbian has a thousands of themes out there with new sets of icons. These are not idiot-OS (IOS) or fraud (froyo) so that no matter what theme you choose, you'll have to look at the same icons. In any Symbian set all you need to do is to choose a theme that you like and it changes the icons as well. Even if you can't find a theme which you like and at the same time changes your icons, just go to www.owntheme.com and create your own themes with animated wallpapers (optional) and new icons (optional). You anti-nokias are crazy. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee, think before you talk. And if you can't do that, go back to your own pages where nobody listens to you. BTW, thanks for visiting N8 pages everywhere and making it the most popular mobile phone of the year (I believe that there are more N8 haters visiting in N8's page than N8 lovers).
CIAO.

• DNS

Those who praise Nokia obviously never had an Android 2.2 Froyo device. It's so much better that it leaves Symbian in the dust. Had a bunch of Nokia's myself but now I say: Nokia never again. This is my honest opinion.

old softwr in a new bottle(case)..but i have used nokia..nokia phonez r not eye candy n not out of this world in looks but cn do all the job for u..i will by n8 next mnth..

• Nokia Is History

N95 - N95 8G - N82 - N73 - E72 - E73 - E90 This Is Nokia And This Is A Real Smart Mobile Phones . What Came After Is Just Punch Of Loosers And Waste Of Time...Nokia You Are History.. When My Grand Son Ask Me About The Mobile Phone History I Will Only Mention This Heros..

• dyno

sami, 27 Oct 2010 i have the n8 for 3 days, here are my first impressions 1. b... more:) how about battery life of n8?

[deleted post]Shubo, Please don't get carried away.. Do not reply or respond to these people.. Every day there is gonna be atleast 1 new guy who has no life, come here to bash on N8..Ignore them, they are ignorant..

• dyno

n's, 27 Oct 2010before i use n8, i use satio from sony....and what i can say is ... morehow about battery life of n8 and satio?

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2010You dont own this forum, moron. learn to accept which is reality... moreI doubt that if u really owned an N8 even for three days... May be you had a dream....

[deleted post]You dont own this forum, moron. learn to accept which is reality,. People like u live in a illusion...

I have used and returned N8 in a week, and if some one praises this phone i kw they are bluffing, so u r...

N abt bashing, u can bash, bark, howl, no one will stop ya.. Be honest.

I just get this phone for a week plus. Overall of the phone is good. However, it is crash more than 3 times within the week and need to use hard-reset.

[deleted post]FYI,

_http://blog.gsmarena.com/nokia-n8-battery-test-­results-are-out-good-but-not-the-best/

N8 is not dropped from heaven, even N8 battery is not the best. Jus ur proving ur self a fanboy. I doubt tht u own a N8 or ur jus praising tht u own a N8.

Peace :)

Dwane, 27 Oct 2010No the Galaxy S is too big for me and does not have flash. I ... moreit is your decision. but i tell you you will regret someday for your desire. i won't tell you now...

• Dwane

snonre, 27 Oct 2010Let me guess, Galaxy S?No the Galaxy S is too big for me and does not have flash.

I am not a fanboy of HTC and have never owned one, but I am going to get a HTC Desire (the HD one as that is too big) as that one looks the best regarding actual performance and also has bluetooth file transfer which the iphone does not.

I never even considered getting an android phone before I got my N8 but the performance of the N8 forced me to look elsewhere, and I'm glad I have now (although admittidly I have not personally tested the desire yet but have seen many youtube videos)

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2010Tell me in which planet there is perfect IT product? I am usi... moreExactly the same problems i am facing.. When network is gone i just reboot the modem tho..

• snonre

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2010USB on the go? Who will carry the datacable all the time? Bull shit...Is just a short data cable that you can put in a pocket. Whats so bad bout that?

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2010There will be a new browser in PR 2.2 when E7 is released. New f... moreUSB on the go? Who will carry the datacable all the time? Bull shit...

• n's

before i use n8, i use satio from sony....and what i can say is n8 is more2x better then satio...n8 respons very faster than satio...n8 also have 4 mode at it xenon flash, not like satio just only have 3 mode..

Dwane, 27 Oct 2010Yes I agree that the graphics and game play looks similar to oth... moreTell me in which planet there is perfect IT product?

I am using Windows 7 and google's Chrome. I see freeze and crashes now and then with Chrome browser. My Windows 7 sometimes stops networking that I have to reboot. But in general, they perform well.

Dwane, 27 Oct 2010Yes I agree that the graphics and game play looks similar to oth... moreThere will be a new browser in PR 2.2 when E7 is released. New full QT UI will be available the first half of 2011.

Think it is the first firmware without any updates while other phones on the market already have major updates already. But again other phones can\t get the great HW features like USB OTG, 12MP camera, 5.1 Dolby by firmware updates.

The N8 software quality is actually pretty good. Besides, Firmware 1.1 update is on the way soon. I have downloaded a few updates in Finland already.