Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Irshad khan, 07 May 2013My nokia n8 always turn blank and screen get totally Blank every... morecheck settings and disable screen lock during calls or something like that,mine is dead so can not tell u the path,so just go around the settings and try to find screen lock during calls.

Love my N8. Now using a Lumia 920, and my N8 as second handset. What a wonderful phones, both the N8 and the Lumia 920. Nokia is the best in all.

• star3

u may b rite abt symbian n nokia saving their bankrupt position ,but actually some people like me dnt have vry huge requirements from phone ,abt me i can say n8 serves me well from all points,ya i wud prefer a little bigger screen thats it..nyhw i checked lumia 800,the design is good but camera sucks cny transfer thru bluetooth...etc etc ,i dnt knw after sp much time in this bzness why nokia is manufacturing crap... well i dnt knw abt new lumias,hw good or bad they are..

• Irshad

• Irshad khan

My nokia n8 always turn blank and screen get totally Blank everytime I recieve incoming call.I need to push the side button to get the screen alive..what is solution?plz help

• Irshad khan

Lonida, 27 Mar 2013My cel always turn blank and screen get totally Blank everytime ... moreFacing same problem...

star3, 04 May 2013nokia's all devices were masterpieces..whethr 6600 n70 n73 n82 o... moreNokia didn't betray us, Apple attacked us. Their iPhones changed smartphone software for ever. And then Google came. Symbian HAD to die because of changes in tech. and the market. Don't hate Nokia: if they still had Symbian S60, they probably would've been bankrupt by now. They did the right decision to move off Symbian, unfortunately: they had to 'Move on' for their own sake. And this is from a Nokia fan too!

BTW Lumias are awesome, trust me. It didn't used to be that good (800, 710, 900 etc.) but their new ones are SO good, 920, 720, 520 etc. Nokia are back this year.

Donald, 05 May 2013although I'm a Nokia lover, but I choose android for some issue.... moreWhy would Nokia bring back S60? Symbian is dead. Nokia have WP now.

• sar

Unique!!!

i like the design very much, nokia designs are always good.

Aadrian, 03 May 2013Great phone. Except my battery drains pretty quick. That means your battery is worn out. With a normal battery N8 will last for 2 days. It's time for you to get a new battery.

MdN, 05 May 2013I don't know. First try flashing again with firmware you already... morebut the problem is that it doesn't vibrate when i pressed the power,so the flashing is only possible via dead mode,i have tried three different files,the official and the custom,nothing happens,someone told me to take it Nokia care,but i don't think there is Nokia care in my country which is Ghana.
am not with n8 now,very hard to get another n8 again.
oh GOD help me

AnonD-135952, 05 May 2013u mean i should download different firmware and flash?I don't know. First try flashing again with firmware you already have. If it doesn't work maybe try different firmware.

[deleted post]what do u mean?

MdN, 04 May 2013Maybe it's just software, flashing error, and you have to flash ... moreu mean i should download different firmware and flash?

• Donald

although I'm a Nokia lover, but I choose android for some issue. in symbian 60 series facebook, YouTube, gmail and web browser are not good as android. for some kind of these issues I moved from n8 ( 8 month used) to Xperia pro(mk16a). when I' m think to go back to Nokia this things appears in my mind and I change my decision. if Nokia bring back the s60 os with many new feature as android I definitely go back. oh! I have a e63 for telephony and messaging.

• star3

nokia's all devices were masterpieces..whethr 6600 n70 n73 n82 or the communicators..the e series.. I dnt knw wat has hapend yo this company..so many loyal customers fans of symbian 60 n the technology n the sturdiness n everything that nokia phones used to stand for ...the reliability that this cmpany provided n the loyality we as customers have shown throughout these many years.... But nokia betrayed us by making useless lumias n leaving symbian n the customers like n orphan child.. Beginning to hate this company.. But still using my n8... But time is approaching to finally Move On..

Very good camera phone, but anyone can bet that when the iPhone 5S launches, Apple will say that their camera is the best in the world. Too bad Nokia didn't decide to make phones with good cameras and more attractive OSes. This way they could shut Apple's propaganda machine as one of the only advantages iPhones have is the better-than-average camera.