Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• gps

how is the gps? Coz all nokia devices got weak signal while htc devices get signal inside the room. !

arun, 03 Oct 2010I have booked 1 in hyderabad. Did they say any thing exact prize... morearound 25.5k in India. Pretty competitive.

• Wheez

sukrsa, 03 Oct 2010To Wheez, What I understood that USB OTG will connect those ent... moreI basically wouldn't count on anything requiring drivers to work. It maybe be able to work around it with some devices, but I really wouldn't count on that.

Oh, normal USB mouse (that doesnt require driver) works, this is friggign epic lol :D Also that probably means normal USB keyboards work as well :)

• Nokia Gamer

the most intresting ting that i love it in this phone is 3D games like the iphone ,no more then the iphone , and now we have a multitasking game smartphone.

• hayato

[deleted post]I really wish this thread has sticky posts. So that i wouldn't go over pages searching your important thoughts about n8 :)

Thanks for always keeping us updated, and answering our questions.

I don't have any questions btw atm. Since i'm already 99.9% inclined on choosing n8 over others on my list. Just waiting for gsmarena's review and dropping here occassionally to see questions being asked then answered. I don't also talk that much now since i think if there is someone who can justify n8 better it should be a real user like you. And you're really doing a great job. Don't let haters lose your cool like me sometimes. =D (although i really don't think you ever did)

Have a good day/night! Keep it up sir.

You can use google to translate finnish webpage to your language to know the buyers opinion.

• arun

TPNOC, 03 Oct 2010Booked mines today for preorder in india Mumbai All so had my... moreI have booked 1 in hyderabad. Did they say any thing exact prize???????

• sukrsa

To Wheez,
What I understood that USB OTG will connect those entire device they do not require driver installation. While we connect any Flash drive/Pen drive/Hard disc drive to PC first time, PC always install drive for those device.
So, in this situation how those drive will work to N8 without installing driver? Is it like that, those drivers are preinstalled in N8 or what? Any idea?
Thanks.

• sukrsa

Wheez, 03 Oct 2010I already posted it here myself. I don't understand much about p... moreThanks for your reply

• Wheez

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2010will project sword comes to symbian?? :)You should try to find the company/devs behind the game and ask them to make a Qt version of the game as well :)

• Wheez

Sagar, 03 Oct 2010is there smileys inserted in nokian8 messaging? Yes, there are smilies in messaging.

• Sagar

Wheez, 03 Oct 2010So I should hate Windows 7 and Microsoft cos I used Windows Vist... moreis there smileys inserted in nokian8 messaging?

Wheez, 03 Oct 2010For someone insecure, here are some owners thoughts, but sadly t... morewill project sword comes to symbian?? :)

Wheez, 03 Oct 2010So I should hate Windows 7 and Microsoft cos I used Windows Vist... morei switched mac after vista

• Wheez

[deleted post]So I should hate Windows 7 and Microsoft cos I used Windows Vista for 2 years?

• Wheez

For someone insecure, here are some owners thoughts, but sadly they are in finnish, but you can look at the stars given by the users, 5 naturally is the maximum.

Also "Suosittelen" means "recommended".

• ikarwisit

i love the specs! looks like i am buying a camera with a phone feature :-). one thing though, why can't nokia bundle this with a higher capacity battery? i'm sure battery would drain fast when used as camera.

[deleted post]lying again???remember apple saying the sold 1.7 million iphone4 in 3 days!!so they sold 1.7m in 3 days and the next 3 months just 1.3m right????

• TPNOC

Booked mines today for preorder in india Mumbai

All so had my hands on the demo Piece N8 .....Was awesome experience.
Now waiting for the N8 to be delivered to me.

• sameer

Nokijus, 03 Oct 2010I am still waiting Nokia N8 with a QWERTY buttons.end ur wait with e7....