Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Carol

AnonD-20890, 16 Feb 2013What the hell?. Why can't you go to the installed apps option or... moreYou understood him?:))

• AnonD-20890

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2013Pls help, i dwnload aspht5 by uc browsr it is 147mb , i have 14g... moreWhat the hell?. Why can't you go to the installed apps option or any file manager to see the free space before installing?. Don't you have / use your common sense in this regard?.

You will dump your phone full of softwares and videos. And you want to install more and more apps?. Does this make sense?.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-816, 16 Feb 2013Please help, my 2 years N8 killed its new replaced battery as th... moreIf you use your battery like this, all original batteries will go off soon. Install NOKIA BATTERY MONITOR (version 3.1 is latest as for now). And charge the battery when the level shows 15%. Do not let it go below 15%. If you are travelling in such cases, better switch your phone off.

Carol, am I correct?.

Please help, my 2 years N8 killed its new replaced battery as the Ori come with the phone died recently. So i replaced new one but it died again. One night I forget to close the web browser and disconnect the wifi then I fall asleep. At 5 am I wake up and tried to close and disconnect but before could I do so it show BATTERY EMPTY and shut down itself. I try to charge but the light near the USB port not lit and nothing on the screen no light. Keep it connected for 30 minute still nothing. I think the phone got problem. Killing the battery. It's funny that once the battery drained to zero cannot be charged again. Drained before but still can be charged, only recently got problem. The new battery is Original, SGD$39. I can buy another battery but if accidently drained agin then useless again and lose another $, Sorry cor my bad English thank you..

• Carol

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2013Pls help, i dwnload aspht5 by uc browsr it is 147mb , i have 14g... moreIf you want help you need to write properly. Do you understand what you write there? Cause, i don't!. Here is an international forum. Please be more clear and more accurately. It is hard to understand this type of writing. And most, will not bother to read;)

• Carol

Ayon, 13 Feb 2013I have a nokia n8.But its back camera is not working.i can take ... moreAre you shore you have the original handset? I never heard about this problem. Please install nokiq suite in your pc and see if it's recognized by it. Also, see if it updates or something...

• Carol

Mka Rockrulez, 14 Feb 2013i've been shocked b'c0z when i c0nnected my n8 usb to c0mputer m... moreThat's nothing, play some games through hdmi on your tv. You will be interested of what this small machine ca do. :). This was the most multimedia powerhorse in 2010 and there are functions in it still not achived by others. First will be camera, second will be fm transmitter...

Aadrian, 14 Feb 2013I just ordered this phone, in dark grey. This phone is so good, the dark grey color is especially cool for men. Enjoy your N8.

• yemko

Is there any fps game like s60v5 toonzwar for belle?

Pls help, i dwnload aspht5 by uc browsr it is 147mb , i have 14gb free memory in e drive nd 126mb in c drive , i have dwnload it succesfuly bt ne i hav problm to installation it , when i open it says drive full ,nw how can i install it126mb in c drive , i have dwnload it succesfuly bt ne i hav problm to installation it , when i open it says drive full ,nw how can i install it

I just ordered this phone, in dark grey.

• Mka Rockrulez

i've been shocked b'c0z when i c0nnected my n8 usb to c0mputer m0use, it displayed the m0use arr0w like a c0mputer screen..amazing!

Ayon, 13 Feb 2013I have a nokia n8.But its back camera is not working.i can take ... moreFrom where did you buy?... maybe it's a fake one if it has only 1 mp displayed

• Gurpreet

AnonD-73681, 13 Feb 2013I think you may have covered your phone's proximity sensor, mayb... moreis it a new phone u bought or a refresh handset?
may be the sensor is not available in the phone thats the problem if you have already reset the software and done everythning show it to the nokia care if its a new mobile

Ayon, 13 Feb 2013I have a nokia n8.But its back camera is not working.i can take ... moreHey, perhaps you have put the wrong settings? Be sure to select the 12Mp resolution in the camera settings menu. You have 0.3, 1.3, 3, 9 and 12MP options there

• Green

AnonD-82281, 11 Feb 2013No app needed. It plays all videos natively. However, big file size FLV videos cannot be played. Only those small size videos can be played.

• Ayon

I have a nokia n8.But its back camera is not working.i can take photo from front camera but in back camera no photo cant be take.Back camera has 12MP but it displays 1MP.How horroble.I need a sollution. PLEASE HELP ME.

Joyonto, 10 Feb 2013I ve bought n8 last week..but im facing 1 problem that is when ... moreI think you may have covered your phone's proximity sensor, maybe by a screen protector. If covered it would show exactly what you're referring.

nokia fan, 12 Feb 2013Nokia n8 has a standard sim card type, but you can insert micro ... moreMini sim is the 'standard' sim actually. Micro and nano are the smaller ones which'd need adapters for n8

• nokia fan

dikshith, 12 Feb 2013from where i will download sensor games hd for my nokia n8 .pls ... moresearch nokiafanclub, nokiavnn,