Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Peter

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2010Apple and BB accepted. But for heavens sake dont bring Samsun... moreIf you are going to discuss other phones then go to their forums

This is only for N8 talk not other-brands vs other-brands.

• Raneesh

Great Spec waiting to see the review in GSM Arena.
Hoping to add to my nokia tradition

My Nokia phones (from 2000 onwards)
3210-3310-1100-6610i-6600-6630-n73me-n958g (now using).

• NOKIA N8

Ryan , 25 Aug 2010OCTOBER RELEASE DATE-WHAT A TOTAL JOKE NOKIA ARE. Ok I real... moreRYAN RYAN RYAN AND TO EVRYBODY HERE. READ THIS CAREFULLY, THAT ID OFCOURSE IF YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

1 -- > Nokia never ever gave a date of Aug 26th.
2 -- > The Aug 26th date was given by some third party websites (such as play.com)
3 -- > The only official news that ever came out from Nokia was end of Q3 (i.e. end of september), and we are still in august.

Hence Nokia has not made any fake promises or delayed the release. If you still can't understand, then go back to grade 1 and learn English basics.

Thank you All.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2010you guys all stuck with Nokia for What? is all outdated phones? ... moreApple and BB accepted.

But for heavens sake dont bring Samsung and htc in that league.
Samsung is for use and throw kind of phone.

• Mc Coy

Better u come to India n get it...!

• Peter

My top 5 reasons for getting this phone over other brands:

- 12MP Camera with Xenon flash (nightclubs, here I come)
- USB-OTG (attaching devices with it, is a bless)
- Best GPS around for free (for a traveler this is a must)
- FM Transmitter (I don't have CD player in my car!)
- HDMI (I will really appreciate watching movies on my big 32" LCD TV)

android/iphones doesn't support the specs I mentioned, otherwise I'll be the first who buy from that brands.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2010you guys all stuck with Nokia for What? is all outdated phones? ... moreApple & Blacberry make solid, well built phones.

Samsung & HTC......Plastic piles of overrated crapola.

I'd rather use a Dixie Cup with a string than use either of the last two.

you guys all stuck with Nokia for What? is all outdated phones? it looks like nokia sitting inside hole and looking outside to see what is happening.

Much beter phones out there by Apple, Samsung, HTC, and Blackbeery by far better than these Nokia outdated phones. you guys wake up and smell the roses. HaHa

• becool

AMANITA, 25 Aug 2010Leaked pictures shows it has a led flash on itz back and gsmaren... moreN9 surely has 8 mega camera'with dual led flash.....

• sea-breeze

still not out yet ????? what the problem !??? i guess there is a great big problem running with nokia with their new n8 ..... thats so frustrating and disappointing .... thats gettting weird and so annoying 14mpx with optical zoom are coming out and nokia still COMING SOON !! when is NOkia's Soon ?!!!!

• AMANITA

good n9 i'll wait, 25 Aug 2010N9 supedragon is coming soon, superamoled. "1ghz proces... moreLeaked pictures shows it has a led flash on itz back and gsmarena article saying that it ll 've a 5mp cam. !

I hope they'll release it in October without delaying! Love the specs! :)

Did anyone get a pre-order bundle with the n8? I'm reading China was offering bundles with their n8 pre-order. No bundles in USA....that's for sure. Thanks....

raj...

Hey, I know what you mean. Right now I can upgrade with AT&T and get the iphone4 for cheap!!!, but I pre-ordered the n8. I'm rockn' an old school nokia 6650 and soooo sick of it! Be patient my friend....good things come to those that wait, well we hope n8!

• raj

i am tired..I am waiting for this hone for past 5 months.Sill haven't released..i am a nokia fan..But i need a cell hone badly..I cant wait more.lease release it in stores soon.

• good n9 i'll wait

N9 supedragon is coming soon,

superamoled.
"1ghz processor".
8.1MP Snapshot super xenon flash with red light with hd videoligths.
"MEEGO OS".
Qwerty keyboard.
"REMOVABLE BATTERY".

• r 3 b 3 l

Ryan , 25 Aug 2010OCTOBER RELEASE DATE-WHAT A TOTAL JOKE NOKIA ARE. Ok I real... moreWhen would people learn the difference between confirmed dates and predictions derived from fallacious and purely inductive reasoning? My general studies lectures would have a stroke. I'm amazed at the caliber of people with access to the internet these days.

• beccol

Guys nokia never gave anydate....they have started pre-booking now, so tats shows by nxt 2 weeks or max 3 the delivery of the fones will start....i rather wait and have perfect fone than get the fone now and have to wait fr firmware update....i saw the meego video..it looks like the most promising OS ever....well done nokia..both their products N8 and N9 r real winners....Nokia N 8 is worth the WAIT...

• Ryan

OCTOBER RELEASE DATE-WHAT A TOTAL JOKE NOKIA ARE.

Ok I really want this phone and have already held off 5 months thinking it will definately be available by 27August as promised by Nokia but once again they have found more faults with phone and software causing it to be released now in October but have actually heard its going to be December.

Before the sad individuals start who live on this site defending phones they dont even have, I love Nokia phones and dont do Samsung Lg or Sony ericsson but at this rate I will do very soon.

NOKIA TRY REMEMBER THAT SONY ERICCSON VIVAZ WAS RELEASEd 10 MONTHS AGO WITH ALMOST THE SAME SPEC SO YOUR DOING NO FAVOURS TO ANYONE HOLDING BACK A SOON TO BE ANCIENT HANDSET

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2010agree with u.those guys who doesn't agree see the specs of n9 .n... moreDummy, the n9 runs meego not symbian.