Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• neha

can anyone confirm the price of this cell??????is it just for 370 EUR???????Hws that possibleeeee????????pls confirm the price .

The spec sheet looks good but i think the overall performance will be sluggish with the not-so-good processor.Nokia shud have used 1GHz to make the apps run smoothly.Nokia shud learn lessons from samsung.

• V.Padma

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2010NOKIA!!!!! RELEASE N8 ALREADY!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I canno... moreIts excellent model very gud performance that's stylish mobile

mk, 07 Jul 2010I hope this is a fakeyou "hope" :P
loool
who knows if will be on sale ever: P

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2010n8 is the best. no regrets it will sell more than iphone4. can ... moreTrue. The iPhone 4 was a major flop. Unlike the 3GS and it's predecessor. Signal problems, ambient light etc.etc. Man, it is like the enemy of mankind. If S^3 is a good OS and is upgradeable to MeeGo, then without doubt, this baby will sell. =D

• mk

I hope this is a fake

• cumon nokia

not even september. I m getting sick waiting my n8. But I ll wait until it is in my hands.

• fishbird

Hi everyone.......check this link....all about Nokia N8 release.....October.....pfff......

• c6n8fan

No use of crying or appealing to release this set.
Mine case is just like you, I'm quite depressed
after waiting for C6 for almost 3 months. Nokia
and their dealers are just profit merchants who
want to mint money without caring for any one's
sentiments.

• test

Eagerly await!!!!!!!!! Please release soon...it should be next month....

n8 is the only one who will sell out the big failure iphone 4.

great! people are realizing their selves. now coming back on n8!

looking4phone. in philippines it is 370 euros x .12 (12%vat) = 414.14 eu and is equivalent to PhP 24282.81

it is cheaper than n97 and mini a bit costlier than the start of n86 and e72 here in Manila with 21000 PhP.

i will get this one directly from Nokia store in Greenbelt 5.

n8 is very unique in its own style and features. undoubtedly it will sell even better. long wait will be worthy for a worthy n8!

i guess we will be impress with 1200 mah battery.. you will see. i know you'll not believe at me first. lets wait and see.

n8 is the best. no regrets it will sell more than iphone4. can you see the daily interest of n8 went to 81 % from 77% yesterday! it will be the most popular phone AGAIN after the BIG FAILURE IPHONE 4 was announced.

Just a prototype like n73 but itll be BOOM in market

• amrit singh(hacker)

r@min, 07 Jul 2010and what is the source that tells you it is available in 2 weeks... morei m on google search and the site was mobile-review.com something like that not on battery many things was there with ui photos and much much more i choosed option n8 second look.

• r@min

[deleted post]and what is the source that tells you it is available in 2 weeks? show us the link please

• Ricardo-Mexico