Nokia N8

Nokia N8

gettin back in daily interest.good

• adrian

A masterpiece, great phone, great looks, Nokia N8 is fantastic, if you can buy one don't doubt, it's worth it.

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2012hahahaha..... You brought this phone for camera. Joke of today. ... morei read alot of phone reviews but i never had read once that SAMSUNG(sony lens) get over with NOKIA( carl zeiss). ;)well,im talking about phones, hav an eye check up please.

• nikhil

my n8 is on sale.

• ram

Carol, 20 Nov 2012Ps. Symbian has skype, but is only for chatting, yahoo also.sry that i did not gave my nickname. I took a test of n8 and its not a bad phone. Its really gud in its range but as i am having s3. N8 is not as good as s3. If u really feel that s3 quality is poor than n8. Then you are really really having some problem. And morever you are lying that you had hands on s3. You are just derebrately trolling s3. So you are mr troll.

Carol, 20 Nov 2012I had my hands on SIII, i also saw pictures from it. I also play... moreyou are unbeliveable with your n8 man. S3 is such a costly phone and you did not liked it. I ve s3 and it is fast lk anything. Android market is on top. I ve read all those reviews and arguements you had with that man who is after skype vd call. Its okay that n8 has no skype vd call. As such i dont know because i never used symbian. And u said camera and quality of s3 is worst. Hahahhaa.... My god. Plse no need to insult such a gr8 phne. Plse. If u really love n8. Then plse make a machine which makes n8 everyday and plse reside in some other planet. But for god sake. Stop trolling s3. If u dont like s3 which u should. Then its okay.

Carol, 20 Nov 2012I had my hands on SIII, i also saw pictures from it. I also play... moreyes really. I really dont know anything about any gadget. You are the only one in the whole world running behind this n8. Everyone is after s3 and note 2 like mads. Everyone says that samsung is best. People are really fools writing s3 has technology which is beyond imagination. Selling their iphones and buying s3. Carol you are absolutely correct that n8 is best phone. But sorry thats ur opinion. According to everyone in the whole world. S3 and note 2 is best. Although its little costly. But its really amasing. Switch on cameras of s3,n8 and 808 together. If you really dont find s3 camera best. Then i m sorry. You are derebrately trolling a company like samsung. And plse stop it that i am just trolling. You are just trolling samsung.

battery back up for n8 is ok for normal usage

Carol, 19 Nov 2012You misunderstand people! 1. He said he does not have proble... moredaily interest from 20% to 48%..Good

• Carol

AnonD-20890, 20 Nov 2012To all : Common. Please leave off the yahoo and skype topic a... morePs. Symbian has skype, but is only for chatting, yahoo also.

• Carol

AnonD-20890, 20 Nov 2012To all : Common. Please leave off the yahoo and skype topic a... moreDon't worry, that was my last post minding herr troll here. i already told you the things i know and use to keep my battery good. What do you want to discuss more about it?

• Carol

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2012hahahaha..... You brought this phone for camera. Joke of today. ... moreI had my hands on SIII, i also saw pictures from it. I also played with it and got bored in like 5 minutes trying to keep my interest on that low quality brick, which besides that big pale screen has nothing. Law a** sound quality. Low material quality. Low camera quality. It is like a Chinese sh**radio with a 1994 plastic touchscreen and my very old 3650 camera. The superb radio China quality came from ear plug headphones, pathetic... really didn't had the courage to test it's laud speaker. How it felt in my hands? Like a girl's makeup kit, that can use internet for searching fast how to make up in a bathroom! But, wait wait... WHAT? S3 better camera then n8?=))). Have you ever seen this photos in your pc man?:))). You think that if it's small screen fakes the quality to appear great, it really is?:)) What are you, 9? PureView and the 808 41mp camera eat's this makeup kit for breakfast! Overall, you are just what i've expected you to be. TROLL all over, don't know nothing about technology, don't know nothing about gadgets trying to convince people that your fake a*s own a N8 but bragging about "nothing to show" plastic kit's. I tough i shopuld give you a chance to tell us your experience. but now...:))))). go away man.... don't comment back.

• vicky

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2012oh oh oh really mrs trollie carol. U think that its truth that t... morefirst have your eyes checked by a competent doctor then talk about n8 camera.

• sanbin24

hey users ...??
Did u all notice how the daily interest for this 2 year old symbian belle device rose from 20 % to 38 %.
That's very surprising..
Really reallly a perfect handset.
Love NOKIA

• gpl

To Carol...........
Today I install Xeon^4 3.4.7 on my n8 & it is really awesome and much much better than the original belle refresh. Is there anyway to remove Guardian AV. I used my 5800 for more than 2 years and now n8 for 3 months, doesn't encounter any virus in Symbian.

AnonD-20890, 20 Nov 2012To all : Common. Please leave off the yahoo and skype topic a... moreits okay sudhakar believe me. You told that you ll take s advance. Its okay. Its backup is really good. I gurantee you that it is even better than nokia n79. Sure and camera is better than n8. Only problem that its zoom is much less than n8 and it cant stop the running fan as n8 can do and that also just because of n8 flash light. In overall s advance is fast, big and has good looks than n8 and even more features.

• AnonD-20890

To all :

Common. Please leave off the yahoo and skype topic and continue the battery backup discussion. Please email skype to launch software for Symbian and Belle o/s.

I have Skype for Nokia N79 (S60 v5 o/s I think).

Amazing phone...really its camera technology is marvolous.

• JB

Does this phone has WhatApp application?

Carol, 20 Nov 2012You are umbelieveble with your video calling. For you it is like... morehahahaha..... You brought this phone for camera. Joke of today. U mean it has good camera. But i want to tell you that mr carols. Just for once only. You test front camera of galaxy s3. You will forget all cameras. Its even clear than a normal human eye. Then u think of back camera. Its really clear. You will even forget nokia pureview. I also respect nokia. I really dont say that nokia is bad. But their technology is bad in nowdays world. Samsung is really going high day by day. If you dont believe s3 camera. Just go to nearest market and take a test of s3. You will not forget nokia. But i bet you everything.