Nokia N8

• Hase

Wow the Nokia N8 would be an Iphone killer.lol
Finally, Nokia's talking!

• AMANITA

It supports java 2.1 and there are many java2.1 games and applications available! Will it be able to play those games in full screen(3.5) or ll N8 need dedicated java 2.1 games n applications ?

• goron goron

Mark, 09 Jun 2010Hi propose we let him be, and if he starts X10-ing again or... moreagreeeeeeeeeeee

• Mark

Mobilemaster, 09 Jun 2010I don't like the N97 Mini, I want a 3.5 inch screen phone, ... moreSlow is subjective of course. It seems it does everything quickly enough to be honest. I think it is very usable. But, if you take the time to learn how to work with the device, maybe even use custom firmware etc, it is pretty good I would say. In the latest firmware it got kinetic scrolling, all kinds of cool stuff and there have been some very talented (Indian) developers making custom eye candy effects for S60 5th.

But, for the same money, I would prefer the N900 as the top Nokia Qwerty. (Even worse battery though! :) )

Cheers!

• envy

Scorpion, 09 Jun 2010N8 is anytime a better choice if you are not fan of apples ... moreyup i agree...^

• Scorpion

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2010What do you think would be a good option Nokia N8 or App... moreN8 is anytime a better choice if you are not fan of apples appstore.

@25fps? Why not 30?

WHY?

• S

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2010i use this phone from december last year,and i dont like itU used this phone from Dec last year. Thats wat i call a ***. Try another one. Ope this time it works.

• deng

Anis, 09 Jun 2010These recent days there are lots of tempting news and rumou... morei am so waiting for this fone to come out can anybody tell when is this going to be available in ireland?and for how much!anyone plzzzzz.

• Mark

It depends on your preference.

Linux, hackable, qwerty, MeeGo first, and SNES & PSX emulator? --> N900

Aluminum, Capacitive, S^3, 12 Mpx, Xenon, Multitouch
--> N8

Cheers

• deep space bar

Symbianworld, 09 Jun 2010The Nokia N8 confirmed to support divx http://symbianworld.... moreso i was right this whole time they need avi as well

i use this phone from december last year,and i dont like it

• Anis

its great to keep up to date with this :P ugh looooool

daily i open so many websites to stay uptodate with the latest news ehehehe also social networks helps dude! follow N8 on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NokiaN8

• Anis

sarthak, 09 Jun 2010hey can any 1 tell me shall i go for nokia n900 or n8 whic... moreboth are great and defferent!

i will vote for N8

• sarthak

hey can any 1 tell me shall i go for nokia n900 or n8 which 1 is better

Nokis_Tec, 09 Jun 2010that makes us two!! nothing will stop me from getting the n... moreme three hahahaa

• Nokis_Tec

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2010+1000 Me too Anis! Neither Galaxy S, Wave, nor iPhone 4 w... morethat makes us two!! nothing will stop me from getting the n8 too!!!

Me too Anis!
Neither Galaxy S, Wave, nor iPhone 4 will stop me getting the N8!
Waiting patiently XD

• Anis

These recent days there are lots of tempting news and rumours. Some of them are enough to break the patience of the people who are waiting for Nokia N8. But well, I have lists of mine that I keep thinking when the time that nerdgasms enters my mind and try to eliminate my excitement for N8.

I like Nokia N8 so much and that’s:

◦Because N8 is the first Nokia phone to have a 12 MP and also it is the successor for the N86 and N82. With Xenon attached on N8, night shots would be never a problem anymore. We should not also forget on how Carl Zeiss added the superb optics flavour in N82 and that’s why it became legendary camera phone of Nokia. This is getting more exciting in the new N8 because of the reduced Xenon flash and a more promising Carl Zeiss optics. Now I will not worry for cropping the image and printing it to large materials.

◦Because it will record and play HD videos. Aside from crisp photos, we will get also a video recording capabilities in HD!

◦Because N8 has the biggest camera sensor from the field of camera phones and other compact cameras. An astonishing 1/1.8″ Sensor. It has also a 1.75µm pixel size which gives better performance in low light. The bigger and the larger in numbers means better. These are how the 12MP will be useful.

◦Because it is Symbian^3 and you will actually notice that the home screen are similar to the Symbian^1 in N9 and N97 mini. The cool stuff here is we will get 4 homescreen on the new N8. Plus adding more to excitement is the new UI on the phone. I saw the gallery and editing features and I was really amazed on the changes and the speed is noticeably have improved on N8.

◦Because this is cool, the USB OTG! Another thing is the way that N8 can make our usb sticks and storage a slave. I don’t need to transfer my files on the computer before reaching the N8. I can also just add movies and songs directly to N8 from a USB drive.

◦Because HD tvs and projectors are everywhere and I can finally stream or play high quality videos in the big screens.

◦Because I always watch TV. I’m really an avid subscriber of National Geographic and CNN and I am really happy with the new features of N8. I can bring N8 anywhere and watch my favorite channels. Of course, this will be more exciting because of the OLED screen of Nokia N8.

◦Because I can’t pick the right color for me until now. I can’t pick on what exact color to get on Nokia N8 and this is a big problem yet fun! All colors are really attractive and the more I wait the more I rattle in choosing the right color for me. Anodized materials offers comfy feelings in my hands and giving more durability. But here’s a dark grey N8 gallery.

◦Because of my gaming capabilities. My first Nseries devices was N81 and I bought it with the reason I love gaming. Ngage 2.0 was good but it will be better if it will be put in a device with a fast and powerful hardwares and N8 has the future. I really love watching tires rubbing to the concrete of highways.

◦Because it is affordable. I mentioned lots of cool features of N8 and yet the price of N8 is really affordable! Who can imagine that all these features with a price tag of 370 Euro (before taxes and subsidies).

That’s the few things why I like N8 and love to wait for it. I hope some of you have the same sentiment on mine. lols.

• Mobilemaster

Niraj, 09 Jun 2010I think you should go for N97 mini. Its better than N97.I don't like the N97 Mini, I want a 3.5 inch screen phone, and the N97 looks cool. I want to know 100% it is slow or not with example only 10Gb of internal memory?