Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Mark

[deleted post]Again, why you make me call you grandfather on and on. You forgot your using glasses while reading or you simply missed the point. You dont know what I was talking and here you come with tongue out of mouth and with hissing sound while you punch keys on your 5 year old desktop. You will never learn GrandPa. Read my comments and drown yourself in your piss or better your grand childrens piss. ( I am sure yours will kill you ). Read carefully before you comment. I never even spoke about S3 or S4 or S5 grandPa. fool yourself...

[deleted post]hahahah
and what is N8 680 mhz proc is SPEEDEST????
hahahahahhahaha
that is the fact!

When I talk about Wave and the speed of the processor that matter, it is not true, but when you say, it must be serious!
Bada is a well-optimized system that can run at 500 mhz quite solid, but slow symbian 3 is garbage that claims 1.5 gz or more!
and... i don't like Beam...

• Niraj

And now can any one tell me why they dont like N8..? Because its Nokia, Symbian or something else..

• Niraj

Anonymous, 31 May 2010if you wanna be real... go and buy some great device with super-... moreSince you have nothing to defend my words. But I agree super amoled is cool. But what about firmware support..? And touchwiz its look so ugly. Why dont Samsung leave Touchwiz and make some other ui.

• Niraj

Rajesh, 31 May 2010Have you used N97. If you used it, I bet you wont be so curious ... moreI have already ten times commited that I will not buy any phone before next year.

[deleted post]if you wanna be real... go and buy some great device with super-amoled display, or wait S9000 (monster killer)...

• Niraj

Anonymous, 31 May 2010i have full information, see wikipedia... and.. how much triang... more32M only from gpu.

Niraj, 31 May 2010Wow you will create a big big triangle with those 89M triangles.... morei have full information, see wikipedia...
and.. how much triangles have N8?
5???? :PPPPP

Langbergs98, 31 May 2010WoW, this phone is so perfect to mee!!!! I know its expensive, b... moreiPhone is dead from Galaxy S, N8 also :P

• Niraj

Anonymous, 31 May 2010who say "i am hate nokia" ??? i told you my facts fro... moreWow you will create a big big triangle with those 89M triangles.. For your kind Information the Gpu on wave powervr sgx540 is alone only capable to render 28M Triangles. But both gpu and cpu can create 89 M triangles. For doing so they need about 8 gb of free space on the drive, because cpu has also to do lot of works rather than just create triangles. First get the full information then cry here.

• Rajesh

Niraj, 31 May 2010I have already said that Nokia is going to bring 4g on their sym... moreHave you used N97. If you used it, I bet you wont be so curious about N8. But never mind, I hope N8 wont have any problems and you will be happy with it. Just let us know whats in N8 which will make N8 your best choice. For your info, anodized aluminium casing is not as sturdy as steel casing. But it does make handset feel light and gives a good grip. Have good time when you buy it.

• Langbergs98

WoW, this phone is so perfect to mee!!!! I know its expensive, but it is so........COOOOOOOOOOL!!! This phone kicking iPhone to death!

• Niraj

Anonymous, 31 May 2010Niraj... such for proxies, so you'll be smarter!Do you think it is possible for me..? I dont think I have voted the N8 more than 100 times. By the way ugly beam deserves such high votes. No, never.. You are only seeing the Ram and cpu and saying that this phone dont deserves high votes.. Since you guys has nothing to defend with me so you are saying such a nonsense.

[deleted post]who say "i am hate nokia" ???
i told you my facts from my eyes!
... OPEN YOUR EYES ALSO!

Wave is SUPERIOR vs UTOPIA
did you see graphic chip???
89 MILIONS TRIANGLES!!!

Niraj, 31 May 2010I know you are trying to Say about Samsung Wave. What special on... moreNiraj... such for proxies, so you'll be smarter!

• Niraj

Rajesh, 31 May 2010Where did I say, Nokia choose Android, are you okay?? Android ha... moreI have already said that Nokia is going to bring 4g on their symbian^4 based phones because s^3 is not capable of 4g. Are you okay..? You are saying the same things tens of time so I thought you want Android.. Nokia is member of LTE is going to bring 4g on Symbian^4, because s^4 will be technically ready for 4g.

• Niraj

Anonymous, 31 May 2010you right man utopia (lol) is only fan brand no new technology... moreI know you are trying to Say about Samsung Wave. What special on Samsung wave..? Super Amoled right.. For your kind information Samsung not just makes mobile phones, they also have many other divisions which makes tv, home appliance, semi-conductors, display, mobile phone etc. Super Amoled is made by Samsung Display division not mobile division.. And there mobile division also not make any new things. While Nokia only makes mobile phones. They are a main member of LTE and with the upcoming s^4 phones they will bring 4g. In Gsm sector they are also key leader to bring Wifi on phones, 3g, edge, gprs, sms etc. Your Samsung phones are still on Gprs/EDGE class 12 while Nokia N8 has class 33. Even 3.5G is more fast on N8. You are just hating Nokia and dont seeing the real facts.

Just look at the unrealistic score, and it was the work of a few crazy fans.
Normal people would have given a lot less!

• Rajesh

Niraj, 31 May 2010Its mentality.. If you like some thing you will always search fo... moreWhere did I say, Nokia choose Android, are you okay?? Android has nothing to do with I say. I never liked Android as I like Symbian. Yes I like Symbian but the complaint which I have is Nokia is not coming up with something new. N8 should have been introduced last year. But now including Nokia and many other companies are working on 4G and high hardware specs. This was delayed due to recession and now it is on the processing belt and we will see it happening and new gadgets with new technology and 4G will be the story of 2011. Rest all will be history including this N8.

Rajesh, 31 May 2010So do you think it is worth being amused with. Than as I told yo... moreyou right man
utopia (lol) is only fan brand
no new technology and inovation from years ago