Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Carol

AnonD-76234, 18 Oct 2012still doesn't work :( what shall i do nowOk, this is strange! I still dont' think this can be a software error issue but let's try. Download and install CameraPro... if you don't want to pay for this because at the end it's only for testing purpose. Go here ... http://www.n8fanclub.com/2011/09/camera-pro-2022­-signed-s3-anna-belle.html. Install and give it a try, if this software opens the caps try again with normal camera. If it's not, maybe can be a software error and you will maybe need to format,let's see.

Carol, 18 Oct 2012So, to me shore, all the settings are there but you have no view... morestill doesn't work :( what shall i do now

Carol, 18 Oct 2012So, to me shore, all the settings are there but you have no view... morestill nothing happen my camera doesn't see anything :( why this happen?

• Twinkle

Is skype video call supported by Nokia N8?

• Carol

AnonD-76234, 18 Oct 2012i never install anything for camera...is just happen i use it ea... moreSo, to me shore, all the settings are there but you have no viewer? Meaning you cannot see! Theat may be cause of the plastic caps protecting the camera not opening. So this can be a mechanical problem. Did you restart your phone? After this matter. If yes, try to force shut down and see what happens. Press the power button for 8 seconds, don't take of your finger. You have to feel the phone vibrating for 3 times. After phone vibrates 3 times you can take your finger off and then power on your phone. See if everything is back to normal. If not, close the camera again, and hit slightly with your finger the entire area where camera is placed in. Then open the camera and hit again if they don't open. see if anything happens

Carol , 18 Oct 2012This happend because of something? Or you don't know? Are the sm... morei never install anything for camera...is just happen i use it early afternoon yesterday in then at late afternoon it shut already :(....

Carol , 18 Oct 2012This happend because of something? Or you don't know? Are the sm... moreis started from nowhere...its doesn't open the plastic lens at the back if i open the camera...it only display in the screen the exit the camera bottom and the setting

• Carol

AnonD-76234, 18 Oct 2012my shutter is permanently shut...as i open my camera only the ex... moreThis happend because of something? Or you don't know? Are the small protective plastics from camera lenses open when you open the app?. Plese inform us more about what happend. You installes apps for the camera, you drop the phone. You did some moding.??? Or the problem started from nowere?!

• Carol

Irshad ali , 18 Oct 2012What is the meaning of tv-out. And please any one tell me how i ... moreTv out means that has an out slot for tv. Meaning that you can watch your photos videos, play games, or use internet on your tv with your phone. In this case HDMI slot is available for tv out. You need a app for waching tv programs o your n8. There are some on nokia store. Spb Tv is one if them and it's free.

Carol, 18 Oct 2012what do you mean? What kind o problems do you have?my shutter is permanently shut...as i open my camera only the exit word will display in a black background :( may you help me to solved this please...thanks a lot

• jaeahl

Carol, 18 Oct 2012what do you mean? What kind o problems do you have?my n8 camera doesn't work,the main and the secondary camera...the shutter permanently shut..if you open the camera it only display the exit word :(...please do help me

• Carol

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2012thanx SahileZXL & Carol. I'm trying to update my N8 to bell... moreNo, they are not the same. Refresh is an update for belle. Maybe this update did not reach your country yet, and you will unfortunately need to wait a while longer. Or you can also go to nokia store to do the update or to update it by your self via phoenix. And to download official belle refresh for your product code with navifirm, if your product code is there. Navifirm is a software that downloads the official firmwares streight from nokia update servers. If yo want to do this, is a bit risky so you need to learn a bit on how to use navifirm and mainly how to reflesh with phoenix.

• Carol

AnonD-76205, 18 Oct 2012can you give me the examples please. my question is can it beat ... morethe exact exemples i camnot give you. But a 100$ camera is quite nothing. In Germany there are NoName cameras priced like this. And those cameras are a s**t. Also, my mother has a Medion bought with almoast 200 euro new, 8 megapixels. Im front of my n8 is a like a nokia c-05 with or without optical zoom. So all depends. If you can get a cannon 12 mp at this 'low' price. Then get it. Only becauae has optics amd at some points will do better then n8. Not far better though. But if you need a phone to... Then... It is your choice. Do some testings in a store, if they still have n8

• Carol

AnonD-76234, 17 Oct 2012could anyone help me about my n8 phone camera doesn't work total... morewhat do you mean? What kind o problems do you have?

• Robert

AnonD-76205, 18 Oct 2012can you give me the examples please. my question is can it beat ... moreMate, the main reason for which N8 takes better pictures than most of $100-$200 compact cameras is the sensor size. Those compact cameras has a sensor size of 1/2.33" while the N8 has one measuring 1/1.83" which translates into more than 27% higher, which means better results in lowlight. There are also other reasons like geo-tagging, Carl Zeiss lenses, ND filter, etc.

• Robert

Carol, 17 Oct 2012Hey, are you new in symbian? there are 3 methods to format. Also... moreHi Carol, thanks a lot for your help and patience with guys like me! I am not new in Symbian but I never had reasons to do this formatting before. Now, my 2 years old N8 is very low in C memory and I assume that I am facing this because since I bought it I installed and delete many games and apps. I hope that formatting it and install only the apps I really need my N8 will work as smooth as it did as new.

Carol, 17 Oct 2012This baby here, was compared with DSLR camera, and was quite goo... morecan you give me the examples please. my question is can it beat a mid range like $100 digital camera in terms of image quality

• Irshad ali

What is the meaning of tv-out. And please any one tell me how i can watch tv channels on mobile lively

• Irshad ali