Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Maps got deletd

I updatd my maps frm sw update bt due to netwrk failure it got disconnctd now the old one is also not wrking. How can i get nokia maps. Help me plz

• Ashwani

Nokia-N8 is the best phone in the world. Nokia was once again selected as one of the world's most sustainable technology company.Nokia is best of best company.

• Lowrenco

best feature is its camera 12 mp with Xenon flesh
very good high quality pictures can click in night..
n8 can beat any phone for camera...........

Query for N8 power users..
Please let me know how much free ram do u get just after boot with some usefull widgets and apps running.
Also does homescreen switch lag a bit ?
Does it lag only during 1st load of widgets or is it silky smooth?
Have seen many videos on youtube but still have a bit doubt over this.
Next battery backup with nominal usage: 2hrs call, 20-25sms, 1hr browsing and 1hr gaming., will it last for 24hrs with this kind of usage?

simply best phone from nokia

• Tom

This nokia I got from amazon in blue color for 135$ yes thats right 135$ super good price for this device amazon have them in stock used-very good condition considering amazon return policy and feedback

• Vikas

I m using phone from past 6 months, its simply brilliant and just update your phone with xeon_3.4.1 belly symbian os and you will feel the difference.

• Anjali

Luz, 18 Oct 2012I have use my N8 since July until yesterday when it suddenly han... morepress switch off button continousely for ten seconds till it vibrates 3times nd then switch on again your problem will be sorted...............

dave batista, 18 Oct 2012Im using this phone more than one and half year and all I can sa... moreThe URL is actually :

remove the bracket ) at the last.

dave batista, 18 Oct 2012Im using this phone more than one and half year and all I can sa... moreHey. The battery can be replaced by the user. Search in youtube (or click : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmEFldMNLkM).

But changing the batteries repeatedly will lead to the panel lock or any other lock breakage.

If you have used your phone for 2 years (or more) and the battery standby is very low (reached the end of its life), then you can buy a new battery and fix it using the above procedure.

Or you can buy Nokia battery pack (model DC-16). It costs Indian Rupees 1500 (in India) with 6 months warranty. I think the price will be same in other countries also.

• Dave Batista

Twinkle, 18 Oct 2012Is skype video call supported by Nokia N8?No unfortunately not

• dave batista

Im using this phone more than one and half year and all I can say its simply brilliant!! Thank you thank you Nokia for this masterpiece! Its the best phone ever. I love it. The camera is great. Using is easy and Symbian 3 Belle OS is beautiful ,fast and responsible. What is the weakest part of this phone its the battery. Its not very hard working battery and you cannot change it by yourself. Thats disappointing. But the design, camera, size and other features are just fantastic. I give 9/10 for this phone. Absolutely lovin it! :))

• Luz

I have use my N8 since July until yesterday when it suddenly hanged up, what can I do to make it working back?

• Carol

AnonD-76234, 18 Oct 2012hi...i install it already but it said error certificte contact t... moreI don't promise anything but is an option. Maybe has a software error and hopefully not a burned sensor. Just save your highly needed files and format the dam** thing. Maybe you will be lucky:). On that page with camerapro there we're to versions. One signed and one unsigned, you should have downloaded the signed version if your phone is not hacked. That does not matter know, supposing that you have already formatted your n8.

• Ultimate N8

Just an amazing machine. Always being an N-Series lover starting from N70 and finally to N8, upgrading from N97. The camera is a beast. Good build quality; dropped twice already and phone is still fine, not even a scratch, thanks to gorilla glass and aluminium panel. Symbian Belle provides all the eye-candy. OTG is an awesome feature. When I plug in my wireless desktop K.board and mouse receiver to USB OTG, hooked upto HDMI screen, its just my second computer!!!

Just like they did for N95, I am waiting for Nokia to come up with an updated version for N8, with the addition of features like NFC,4.5" 720p screen,a dual core 1Ghz processor and 512mb ram (enough for symbian becoz of the OS structure).

Carol, 18 Oct 2012It says full of memory when you try to install or??? I think it ... morehi...i install it already but it said error certificte contact the supplier :(...but anyway its open now the lens but still no view :( its like my phone is blind...but my front camera is working when i update the software this afternoon?if i do restore or formating do you think can be work :)...thanks

• shelma

please assist me in setting up my N8 camera settings

• Carol

AnonD-76234, 18 Oct 2012why it always said full of memory but il try until i can...thanks It says full of memory when you try to install or??? I think it is time to format. Take the advises i've put earlier on this forum.

Carol, 18 Oct 2012Ok, this is strange! I still dont' think this can be a software ... morewhy it always said full of memory but il try until i can...thanks

• Carol

AnonD-76234, 18 Oct 2012still doesn't work :( what shall i do nowOk, this is strange! I still dont' think this can be a software error issue but let's try. Download and install CameraPro... if you don't want to pay for this because at the end it's only for testing purpose. Go here ... http://www.n8fanclub.com/2011/09/camera-pro-2022­-signed-s3-anna-belle.html. Install and give it a try, if this software opens the caps try again with normal camera. If it's not, maybe can be a software error and you will maybe need to format,let's see.