Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• nitin

this handset lookinn good but a problem with them hang problem in many aplication

• harry

Carol, 24 Oct 2012It also can be an nokia suite error. Uninstall it, clean th... morethnks dear carol,i tried everything u mentioned in ur posts but i think the prob is related to hardware{usb port of n8}. thnks again for ur replies.

• harry

iEATapple, 24 Oct 2012i know its ur pc is a problem. f ur pc has a virus, that's ... morethanks everybody for replying to my query, frnds i wanna let u knw that there is no prob. in my pc, when i attach pen drive to pc,it recoznizes pendrive,, so there is no prob. with pc, i think micro usb port of n8 is not working,and also when i make connection with bluetooth of my n8 with pc it connects nd works very well.

• tomislav

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2012Symbian3 OS would not be able to meet the efficacy of the c... moreWith android I had like bunch of apps that I ended to even using it, its a waste of time, same apps that I used in everyday on android I have on symbian, plus great design phone with of line maps and GREAT camera

Rolabouncer, 25 Oct 2012just download ''Belle Extra button'' and increase d brightn... moreIs brightness on belle extra Buttons different than the one from the settings in the phone, like when I go settings brightness all the way up?

• Tomislav

considering how much I paid for this phone I am happy with it, only 130$ like new condition from amazon, beats any other camera phone besides 808 which I had but is to damn expensive, this is a good fix for a year or two, again main reasons why I got it,very good price, free offline voice navigation, still great camera, beats iphone 5, s3 etc.. design and durability.

• Carol

Nuwan, 26 Oct 2012 Dear Carol, Certainly it won't fix the screen... But i... moreYou have this problem in 808 to??? Man you are unlucky:)). Sorry, just joking! I don't have this problem, i just tried to explain to the guy that there is no way to fix that screen problem. You can hide it a little, but... Even at full bright when you compare it with a good screen (like mine), man... looks so BAD. My niece has bought this phone because she loved mine. But hers came with the dam* purple tint issue. Maybe her problem is greater then others, but... compared to mine at full bright or not, i can say it is UGLY!

Symbian3 OS would not be able to meet the efficacy of the current 4 OS ICS andriod.

• ajpa

my nokia n8 is very good phone it support better 3Gnetwork.

• Nuwan

Carol, 24 Oct 2012That won't fix the screen... isn't it????
Dear Carol,

Certainly it won't fix the screen... But it'll definitely change the user's perspective... I guarantee that.. You do as I said and check it by yourself..

I'm pretty confident because I've used that in my previous N8 and currently using on my beloved 808...

Best regards,
Nuwan

• RUSH

frnds,
I install the 'camera pro' app.from 'n8 fan club' & when I trying to capture some photos,that app.close automaticaly and i can't capture photos.
What can I do? If u have that app.& it works correctly,please tell me how can I dwnld it....
pls.....

• vicky

stranger, 25 Oct 2012Nokia belle is very good but not fast as such.i can use nokia n8 and it is very good phone

• Carol

srinu, 25 Oct 2012 sri i am using nokia n8 phone. this phone are not wroking ... moreYes, supports video call in 3G networks, your phone needs to be in 3g network first. But... If you try to video call somebody that has a phone not supporting video call or it's phone is in 2g network (2g network does not support video call), it will be unable for you to video-call him/her. So, it's a little complicate with video calling. Skype does not support video call for symbian, right now, maybe in the next updates, maybe.

• Rolabouncer

Tomislav, 25 Oct 2012I tried finding light control sis but with no luck, i got s... morejust download ''Belle Extra button'' and increase d brightness with d app....it works perfectly!!

• Tomislav

AnonD-2912, 23 Oct 2012Actually carol, we can use 'lightctrl.sis' for significantl... moreI tried finding light control sis but with no luck, i got something download but my n8 says installation not supported

• srinu

sri i am using nokia n8 phone. this phone are not wroking for skype video calling and any video calling in 3g or 2g sir plese tell me how to use video calling. sir small question this phone suport video calling or not.

• stranger

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2012before this i was using android device samsung galaxy s and... moreNokia belle is very good but not fast as such.

• jawed.ah@hotmail.com

how can i install farsi language please

before this i was using android device samsung galaxy s and i will like to tell that symbian bellie is much faster and highfy than android.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-75617, 24 Oct 2012what is the best video player for N8 ?? default player can... moreBuy SMARTMOVIE player (with converter for conversion in the PC) from :