Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Carol

Nuwan, 26 Oct 2012 Dear Carol, Certainly it won't fix the screen... But it'll ... moreYou have this problem in 808 to??? Man you are unlucky:)). Sorry, just joking! I don't have this problem, i just tried to explain to the guy that there is no way to fix that screen problem. You can hide it a little, but... Even at full bright when you compare it with a good screen (like mine), man... looks so BAD. My niece has bought this phone because she loved mine. But hers came with the dam* purple tint issue. Maybe her problem is greater then others, but... compared to mine at full bright or not, i can say it is UGLY!

Symbian3 OS would not be able to meet the efficacy of the current 4 OS ICS andriod.

• ajpa

my nokia n8 is very good phone it support better 3Gnetwork.

• Nuwan

Carol, 24 Oct 2012That won't fix the screen... isn't it????
Dear Carol,

Certainly it won't fix the screen... But it'll definitely change the user's perspective... I guarantee that.. You do as I said and check it by yourself..

I'm pretty confident because I've used that in my previous N8 and currently using on my beloved 808...

Best regards,
Nuwan

• RUSH

frnds,
I install the 'camera pro' app.from 'n8 fan club' & when I trying to capture some photos,that app.close automaticaly and i can't capture photos.
What can I do? If u have that app.& it works correctly,please tell me how can I dwnld it....
pls.....

• vicky

stranger, 25 Oct 2012Nokia belle is very good but not fast as such.i can use nokia n8 and it is very good phone

• Carol

srinu, 25 Oct 2012 sri i am using nokia n8 phone. this phone are not wroking for s... moreYes, supports video call in 3G networks, your phone needs to be in 3g network first. But... If you try to video call somebody that has a phone not supporting video call or it's phone is in 2g network (2g network does not support video call), it will be unable for you to video-call him/her. So, it's a little complicate with video calling. Skype does not support video call for symbian, right now, maybe in the next updates, maybe.

• Rolabouncer

Tomislav, 25 Oct 2012I tried finding light control sis but with no luck, i got someth... morejust download ''Belle Extra button'' and increase d brightness with d app....it works perfectly!!

• Tomislav

AnonD-2912, 23 Oct 2012Actually carol, we can use 'lightctrl.sis' for significantly red... moreI tried finding light control sis but with no luck, i got something download but my n8 says installation not supported

• srinu

sri i am using nokia n8 phone. this phone are not wroking for skype video calling and any video calling in 3g or 2g sir plese tell me how to use video calling. sir small question this phone suport video calling or not.

• stranger

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2012before this i was using android device samsung galaxy s and i wi... moreNokia belle is very good but not fast as such.

• jawed.ah@hotmail.com

how can i install farsi language please

before this i was using android device samsung galaxy s and i will like to tell that symbian bellie is much faster and highfy than android.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-75617, 24 Oct 2012what is the best video player for N8 ?? default player can't pl... moreBuy SMARTMOVIE player (with converter for conversion in the PC) from :

what is the best video player for N8 ??
default player can't play some vids.like (.dat)

i have a problem that at the out door when a call came the screen goes black and i have to again slide and unlock then i can receive the call....what to do please suggest

• iEATapple

harry, 23 Oct 2012hi frnds,, im hving a problm wid my n8. Its usb port is not work... morei know its ur pc is a problem. f ur pc has a virus, that's a main problem thats why ur usb connection wont work & ur nokia suite wont work too. and also u cant update ur phone via pc connection...
sorry for my english.

harry, 23 Oct 2012hi frnds,, im hving a problm wid my n8. Its usb port is not work... moreif you are using windows, just uninstall the driver of n8 in the device manager then re insert it. it must install again the drivers needed to detect your n8

• Carol

AnonD-2912, 23 Oct 2012Actually carol, we can use 'lightctrl.sis' for significantly red... moreThat won't fix the screen... isn't it????

• Carol

harry, 23 Oct 2012hi frnds,, im hving a problm wid my n8. Its usb port is not work... moreIt also can be an nokia suite error. Uninstall it, clean the registry then reinstall it, see if something changes.