Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Ray Hipkiss

Neil, 01 Nov 2012Hi Ray good to hear from you after a long time switching to... moreHi Neil,

It has been a long time but I've been busy with other things.
And yes, I'm taking the plunge and switching to Lumia and WP8.
I've already tried Android but wasn't overly impressed and am not able to get any new Symbian phones in the UK. Nobody is selling them but to be honest, I'd be buying into a dying platform anyway.

All the best.

soni, 01 Nov 2012how to upgrade software sebian to belle............@soni

To update your phone to Belle you will first need to download and install the latest version of Nokia Suite to your PC. Then make sure that Nokia Ovi suite is set as the default USB connection mode on the phone. Go to Settings > Connectivity > USB and tap on Nokia Ovi suite to set it as the default.

Now simply connect your phone to your PC via the supplied USB cable, launch Nokia Suite and click on the software update button.

If Nokia suite says that you already have the latest version then you probably have a SWAP product code. In which case you will need to take your phone to your nearest Nokia Care point to get it updated.

• Neil

Ray Hipkiss, 01 Nov 2012 Finally, I'm getting the new Lumia 920 on Monday so I ca... moreHi Ray good to hear from you after a long time switching to windows?

• Ray Hipkiss

Finally, I'm getting the new Lumia 920 on Monday so I can now put my N8 into retirement.

• mustapha

which nokia phone is the best and latest in the world?

• anil

today mini update of calender and sms via ota

• kbasher

i own a n8. but facing bluetooth and low network problem. its giving me such pain.

• PRITHU

c7 or n8 is best wat's offer

• Carol

hams24, 31 Oct 2012thanks a lot my frien. that was the perfect reply i wanted.... moreGlad to be helpful. Good luck with your new acquisition.

• soni

how to upgrade software sebian to belle............

good phone. But ram is low.

• grover kiran...

it's intersting....

• kirankumar

very.......cool....mobile...

• Lijo

An awesome phone i ever seen & used....after updating it to belle refresh the interface completely changed...!!

• mayur

I love my n8. it have very good hardware as FM transmitter, 12 mp camera, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Xenon flash, usb on the go & much more........................................

The best phone, ever.

• hams24

Carol, 31 Oct 2012There is no problem with symbian belle in n8. If you do a p... morethanks a lot my frien. that was the perfect reply i wanted.
m definitely gonna get it.

• abc

awesome phone. love it

• sumit

I have this phone and i love it. i will recommend you all to purchase this phone.

• Carol

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2012Hi! I just want to know if this device is capable of Skype ... moreit has skype, but as i was saying earlyer. No videcalling on it:(.