Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• toru

which one is better n8 or arc s

• asha

youny, 14 Mar 2012play.via radio is missing in my n8 after updating to symbian bel... morego to nokia store and download radio.

• doss

nice mobile

• smith

better than iphone 4s or sg2.

• chetan

i have been usig the handset since 1 year now after updating the handset to nokia belle i mean it is better in terms of the interface of the handset but m nt satisfied wit the camrea at all my frnd has recently purchased nokia 603 it has only 5Mp the clarity is better then my n8 which just so bad i m really not happy with the handset dont knw what to do nokia should relse some update for camera please help me suggest me sometin please ......

• chetan makar

i have been usig the handset since 1 year now after updating the handset to nokia belle i mean it is better in terms of the interface of the handset but m nt satisfied wit the camrea at all my frnd has recently purchased nokia 603 it has only 5Mp the clarity is beeter then my n8 which just so bad i m really not happy with the handset dont knw what to do nokia should relse some update for camera please help me suggest me sometin please ......

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2012my money is not worthy with this phone, my boyfriend bought me N... moreHave you upgraded to Nokia Belle?

• Belle_victim

Well i loved this phone till it was on Anna. Belle ripped my heart. as soon as i updated to belle, phone stopped identifying headset and half the phone's functionality is gone in drain. I did a soft reset no use. hard reset, no use, now given it to NCC. hope it gets resolved. i cant wait to get a hug beck from it again.
Wish Nokia provided OS rollback option or should have tested belle well before releasing it to the market.
What good is an eye candy if functionality is hampered?

• Rio

AnonD-15911, 15 Mar 2012Some countries don't have FM transmit for the N8 Go here do a... moreit is best moobile in the world and i m lovin it
!!

youny, 14 Mar 2012play.via radio is missing in my n8 after updating to symbian bel... moreSome countries don't have FM transmit for the N8

Go here do a reinstall all will be good

Gaz

• fantomas20

Damn it! Why didn't you said that this Nokia has TWO tv-outs? Digital- via HDMI port and analog- via headset connector! I have this phone for 9 months and I just found out about it by accident. As a matter of fact, many Nokias have got this analog tv-out. GSMARENA you should point that out in specs.

• youny

play.via radio is missing in my n8 after updating to symbian belle.
help me plzzz!!!

• king

i updated to belle and i'm loving it..best phone

• king

i updated to belle and i'm loving it..best phone in the world

• Vijay

Nokia n8 is nice but vidio light not

• AnonD-19420

If it was purchased in august 2011 take it back to NCC, to have a look at it as it will still be unde warranty. The reason for it being slow might be a user fault meaning the C: drive of your phone may be too full. Move your apps and stuff to the E drive and see again what happens after that.

Your phone may also still be on anna, upgrade it to belle and the first thing you'll notice is the ui is faster and much smoother.

Best of luck
Keep n8-ing
JDC

• Riad

an absolute gorgeous phone. I'm gonna have one soon.

• amit

Proud n8 user, 13 Mar 2012Just bring your phone to ncc. They will swap your phone, and eve... morethanks for the advice ,
I will go to Ncc.
Keep u uptated .
-amit

aziz, 13 Mar 2012i bought my n8 a week ago n i blve its d best phone nokia has cu... morehey mate is this available ..i m searching big stores around here in mumbai but cant get n8..they are saying that the production has been stopped from nokia side..i really want to get this last options are the websites like ebay,flipkart,indiaplaza and all

• ibr

David, 13 Mar 2012I have N8 belle. I want to edit some 25 video clips. When I am t... moreit is better if you can crop some unnecessary scenes from ur videos. and if you can lower the resolution or frames per second or decrease the bits of sound then you can make ur rendered video output smaller in file size.
note: symbian is supporting Fat32 file sytem which can't bear any file bigger than 4gb.