Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• StephenG

Guys I'm Gonna Buy a new handset i currently have 2 choices, Nokia N8 or Samsung Galaxy s2.. It Puzzles on my mind, Which is worth of my money and pls tell me why. thanks =D

• AnonD-19420

Drew/ @Drew, 12 Mar 2012Hi Everyone, My Nokia suite is tell me "R&D build ha... more@DREW.

Uninstall the one you currently have. Download ovi/nokia suite from nokia's website and reinstall.

That should sort out your problem

• broily

N8 User Phil Guy, 12 Mar 2012Hello To all, Does anyone knows that symbian belle update (thru... moreyup it is already available.i already updated .

• N8 User Phil Guy

Hello To all,
Does anyone knows that symbian belle update (thru software updater) is already available in the philippines?
Also, what are the highlights on this symbian belle update?
Please advise for those who knew...
Thanks and Regards,

• Drew/ @Drew

Hi Everyone,

My Nokia suite is tell me "R&D build has expired please install a new version"

Can anyone advise or help me out.

Thanks,

Drew.

• paul

my nokia n8 is really great i've been using this phone for 1 yr and 2 mos and its still great....just needed to update now and then to get more on the phone....i just loved its camera....

• balu

• lanre

pls help me with a link to download belle to my n8

well this phone is available in mobile stores around varanasi i hv also owned one from there

• AnonD-19420

n8user, 12 Mar 2012this phone is simply the best! been using it for the past 9 mont... moreMy comment about my n8 would be the same as N8USER.

But when I finally do upgrade my cellphone again it would be either the Nokia 808 or a Nokia Windows Phone with a Carl Zeis lens and PUREVIEW technology.

• n8user

this phone is simply the best! been using it for the past 9 months, it was the best phone choice then and it's still the best choice now. i don't see myself changing phones for a long while. kudos nokia!

• Loyal Nokia User

The best phone I've ever owned, sticking with Nokia all my life. Android, BlackBerry and Apple just don't do it for me. More than half a year since I got this phone, and up until this day, only 1 word describes it: BEAUTIFUL.

LoL
It's been 1 year and 7 months since N8 is around (19 months).
And, WoW! It's still this popular and also competitive with all these new handsets that are out.
Nokia have created a monster that can be considered as one of the best for at least 2 years since the launch..
Even if you want to get a new phone, when I do a research to find something better, I just don't feel I wonna let go of this amazing N8...

This is really big.. Good job Nokia!

;-)

Sachin, 10 Mar 2012hey guys, i am gonna buy N8 next month.. what about ur opinio... moreIn many stores in Mumbai,India they are saying n8 is not available as nokia stopped the production of this mobile.i m worried were i can get this beauty..hope i get it..

I had an accident in November 2011, and it cost US$100 for me to replace the touch screen and the gorilla glass. Other than that, the camera, body and system are durable and fully functioning.

• shaggy

• AnonD-19420

shekharfromnashik, 10 Mar 2012I have nokia n8 but the usb port is not working. Is there any wa... moreHi Shekar

Your best bet would be to have the phone sent in for repairs... And have the Nokia people install Belle on it. But backup all your data beforehand.

You can also connect your phone to Nokia/Ovi suite via bluetooth and try to upgrade to Belle that way...

Regards
JDC

• hamid

i just update my n8 from anna to belle. now it is not playing flv files. what can i do ?

AnonD-19420, 09 Mar 2012SLOW BELLE AFTER UPDATE FOLLOW LINK BELOW http://discussio... moreIam go to buy n8 next month can you tell me if any complaint in this cell

• CAT

Sachin, 10 Mar 2012hey guys, i am gonna buy N8 next month.. what about ur opinio... moreNokia N8 is a great phone with a great 12mp camera.I think that this handset may be interesting by you.But my opinion is it is better for you to buy Nokia 808 Pureview handset than purchase Nokia N8 because there are lots of features than Nokia N8.So I would like to tell you may better purchase Nokia 808 Purview if you can spend extra money to buy.