Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• kanna

N8diehard, 08 Feb 2012I tried with Software Update from my phone and still not showing... moreme too if u got tell me

N8diehard, 08 Feb 2012I tried with Software Update from my phone and still not showing... moreDear Alls Nokia Belle Version Is Released Now If Want To Update Own Nokia N8 Go Thorough Nokia PC Suite From Own Pc Than It Would Reflect To You The Belle Versions .

Thanks
Sanoj

• ezzzy

updating to belle now. haha any upsides/downsides to using belle? coz anna was not a huge step away from the original symbian ^3 OS.. thanks guys.
hope it looks good

AnonD-29333, 08 Feb 2012to ray or someone who know answer, I updated my N8 to belle and ... moreOpened The F Secure Software And Follow The Process Your GPRS Or 3 G Network Want To Get Activate It .
Thanks
Sanoj

• kanna

I m also same problem i didn't find belle udate in pc suite and mobile software update too,,i am from india.anyone help what to do

• Kaavish

Hi all.

i would like to know how long it took to install Nokia belle on your nokia N8's via Pc suite?

mine is on the installation page for the last 50 minutes with no progress?

thanks,
Kaavish

• mahesh

I've got an update. but it's not OTA update. we have to use PC for update. and also ''software update'' is written there. haven't mentioned about the belle.

to ray or someone who know answer, I updated my N8 to belle and in menu have F SECURE but that is not activated version, it come with belle update. What to do with it to acivate it?

• N8diehard

I tried with Software Update from my phone and still not showing Belle update available..I am from India

• mahesh

I haven't recieved any OTA Belle update till now. I stay in Mumbai.

Dear Gsm Arena Users Kindly Sujjest From Which Tricks We Can Empty Own C Drive Which Called Phone Memory Which Is Now 100 mb Available Before Updating Belle With Anna Version The Memory Was Showing 218 Mb Free But After Belle Update They Shows Me 100 Mb Free Kindly Help To Get It Resolved That Problem .

thanks

how do i download belle

• Suresh Phougat

Symbian Belle version 111.030.0609 dated 26 November, 2011 officially became available for Indian yesterday on 7 February around 5.15 p.m. (Indian Standard Time). You can download it by nokia suite 3.3.86. But I think Anna was looking more nice. Some changes are very good.

• Drew/@Drew

AnonD-3538, 08 Feb 2012Hello Drew. Yes mate, you can still update even if you're in... moreThanks a million Ray.
Drew.

• N8Fan

@Ray

My N8's screen went blank without any crash or fall in 6 months and I was at a great loss and could not make up my mind for any other handset (Android / iPhone etc), So I landed up at Nokia Care, They gave me a new handset. Now it's product code is not found on the Belle update for India. Pls advice. Thanx a million !

AnonD-3538, 08 Feb 2012Hello Drew. Yes mate, you can still update even if you're in... morehello just a question ray, do you know when belle will hit australia?
my isnt branded...

while updating ...laptop power switch off my n8 is dead what to do any idea ?? frns phone not responding..i was overwhelmed by seeing ppls response : one frn was saying only 4 home screen buddy you need to add go to option..

• Hussain

Hi,
I tried to update my N8 with Nokia Belle but it is not showing in Nokia suite. My N8 product code is 059B656, please assist.

• joevy

my fellow friends please is the update availabe in ghana(west africa)? Somebody talk to me cuz i can't wait any longer.

• Ben

Hey guys! now that we got belle with its exciting and smooth features. What then will be our next focus???