Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• n8 boy

nudge, 31 Jan 2012ray, pls inform us here if the symbian belle official release is... morehey can i use skype video call option on my n8. I install skype but it doesnt show video call option. Just show call option. Plz inform me.

• Moon

Oh Nokia ...i can't wait longer for the Belle update..8th Feb is so far far away..!!

ravit, 30 Jan 2012i fed up with its processer, its very slow as a snail, its hang ... moreHi Ravit, please go for ANDROID then you will facing others problems such as battery back up, hang etc.
The FACT is millions people are using N8 and only few people said that N8 is slow, maybe you must check your operator or your internet system.
Cheers.,

agushardjono~
~smokersdieyounger~

only 50% of applications are inmstalled sometimes..
certificate error while installing sisx apps..
worse-o-worse

• nudge

ray, pls inform us here if the symbian belle official release is available. ..im waiting for the official release so as to use skype video call for my family in states. . . .badly needed. . .thank you so much

• karthi

i lik to buy nokia n8.. is it coming with symbian belle pls inform me...

What's with Nokia embarking on an N-Series with a weak hardware? Symbian Belle is almost perfect software for the phone but with a 680MHz 256MB RAM makes everything just plainly sucks! I hope Nokia would improve their N-Series hardware to save it from the Hall Of Shame instead of the Hall Of Fame phone standards! Please Nokia Team please wake up and get your asses working on better N-Series specs! Don't let this suck again just like the N97!

• Bob

AnonD-6788, 30 Jan 2012hi i'll help u frm A2Z just tell me . do u have a Copy of bell... moreI don't have a copy of Belle yet. What is the Phoenix for, please? I use English language

AnonD-19191, 30 Jan 2012hi martin.. since you've installed leaked belle, what improvemen... moreLag is no more! It's just like the videos on You Tube that show it belle and N8 zipping along! Battery life seems about the same though I haven't done any measurements. Everything is working very well.

Bob, 30 Jan 2012Hi Bassem, I want to install Belle. I hvae followed your link t... morehi
i'll help u frm A2Z
just tell me . do u have a Copy of belle
if u doesn't , what language u want in it and i'll bring u a link
u will b amazed 4om ur phone after update
and don't worry u can back to any version of Anna after update
there are a version of software i don't remember nokia made it to any one want to downgrade
just install it then update to any version of Anna

• AnonD-19191

AnonD-7455, 30 Jan 2012My Belle flash update: I've had Belle on my N8 for about a week ... morehi martin.. since you've installed leaked belle, what improvements have you noticed in terms of battery life.. how much backup do you get ?
and does the OS lags..?? my n8 does lags sometimes with anna..
My main concern is only battery life & lagging.. M least concerned about apps. Thanx in advance

• AnonD-19191

vira_india, 29 Jan 2012yes offcorse,battery backup improves by 40%, i have been using l... morethanx a lot :)

• Bob

I want to install this Belle. Can you take me through the process?

My Belle flash update: I've had Belle on my N8 for about a week now, and it's been great. I live in the US and will mostly likely be last to recieve "official update". The flashing process took about 10 minutes. Kenetic scrolling is great, UI very snappy, and everything functions very well. Nokia store has Belle specific apps too. I have yet to have a lockup or hang and I'm a heavy phone user. I"m amazed I waited this long to do this. I installed the "Vanilla" v111.030.0609 and it's complete with Quick Office and Video editor, and so forth. Thanks, Charles

• Rolabouncer

I have been using my N8 for 7 months now and i use Nokia USB charger(That came with N86), its kinda faster, i hope it safe to use & wont damage d IMEI board!

• mariel

there's an autorun.inf file in the mass storage. is is harmful? please answer!!! thanks :)

• ravit

i fed up with its processer, its very slow as a snail, its hang up and restart automaticaly, and its very very slow.....i am going for an ANDROID device....

• sk

my n8 i`m not getting skype. why? skype does not recognaise my phone

• Bob

AnonD-6788, 29 Jan 2012hey, try this http://www.mediafire.com/?4vfzwa8xla87lwi A cra... moreHi Bassem,
I want to install Belle. I hvae followed your link to download Phoenix Service. Can you please take me through the process of installation of the Belle? Is there any side-effects, eg. can i still do updates after i install this. Please help me out

• Drew

Hi Ray,

It's been awhile. Hope you're good. Since I haven't come back to you in a while in need for any assistance its obvious that things have been going well. I however now need your help big time.

1. I have a few Apps such as the Maps, CNN, Opera, Youtube that constantly require that I close other 'connections' to enable them to connect to the internet. Is there anyway around this problem.

2. My Youtube constantly fails to play a video I get a reply saying "connection failed". How can I fix this please.

I'm always grateful for your help.

Take care Buddy.