Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Robert Yao

Can someone help me with how to slot the sim card into the Nokia N8?

• hd

No call recoder &wen phone hang than what i can do,tell me n8 anti viros

• katalyst

My best buddy... I always party., and with this phone every moment is captured without flaws... Video is great even in low light condition... Hail N8!!!

AnonD-38883, 21 Jan 2012Boss after hang press volume down key+camera key+menu button for... morethat is hard reset, only pres on/off button for 8 seconds and that is only restart. That is writen in n8 user manual

• Dino

Hi frnds,
im using N8 for 5months, its the best phone..
but now the battery backup is not so good..
so pls help me

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2012why nokia n8 is non removeable battery and I very hate when my p... moreBoss after hang press volume down key+camera key+menu button for 10 sec phone will be automatically restart...

Dear Managing I'm a user of Nokia N8.I feel very proud myself to use it.Sir,At present I can't use dialer software,uwv softwarep&youtube.Please let me know about this.Thanks.

• mambo

milasios, 20 Jan 2012How i can transfer photo from E mass memory to F memory card?just go to file manager or install xplore there u can copy all files u want to copy,

why nokia n8 is non removeable battery and I very hate when my phone is hang.How can I fix this without going to the phone shop.Please I need your help!

• bella

Hello! Is N8 a qwerty?

• fatboyslim

Aqib, 18 Jan 2012Hmmmm.......I m using N8 from 3 , 4 months & i m happy with ... morejust press the song u want to snd via blutot for 2 secnds and the option wil appear.send or delete or copy.thats all.enjoy ur N8.

• milasios

How i can transfer photo from E mass memory to F memory card?

• santosh p

conectivity problem low batrey back up

I charmed by this phone, please, I know that Nokia would release a successor of this phone, the 803 but I dont feel like the design so I rather choose this one I'd like to buy this phone, any suggestion if that this phone worth or not to buy?

• vijay

network conectvity not good

nelly, 20 Jan 2012i want to know if belle is out, if so can i update my n8 in Ghana. no may friend no belle yet ,should be a february official release .. you can flash your phone with one of the leaked versions ,i flashed mine loong time ago since first leaked version was out hehe

• Ray Hipkiss

n8admirer, 20 Jan 2012can n8 function as wifi hotspot?
@n8admirer

The N8 can be used as a Wi-Fi hotspot by installing a third party app called Joikuspot. There are two versions available, Premium (which costs money to buy) and Lite (which is free). Both are available from Nokia store or direct from the Joikuspot web site.

Cheers.

Ray.

n8admirer, 20 Jan 2012can n8 function as wifi hotspot?ies it can just instal the app joikuspot
and enjoy wifi hotspot :)

• n8admirer

can n8 function as wifi hotspot?

• J

mokio168, 19 Jan 2012--Ray, i already searched the entire folder and device, there we... moretry menu>music>pl.via Radio.
It should be right under music player in the music folder