Nokia N8

Nokia N8

It's great to see many helping out with issues within the N8 forum, usually i see only certain persons replying with assistance, now it seems everyone's helping out, Love dat . N8 is indeed a great phone with many functions and features.

True definition of smartphone to date = Nokia N8

AnonD-28304, 30 Oct 2011N8 or Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo? Which one would you pick and why... moreNokia n8 is far ahead of SE neo..... Im using N8... its just amzing...people comment that there is hanging n restart problem in n8... no its nt there.... i use my n8 heavily.... watching movies, taking pics , playing HD games... I dont find any such type of problem... It depends how u manage ur phn.. close apps if its not in use... i hv got each n every HD games Downloaded from N8fanclub.com... all Works well... i hv nt installed all HD games... but 7 games are there no problem in my n8... the only problem is its battery life.. but its better than an andriod phn...

• Rizwan

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2011it worked 4 my phone, thank u. But i lost ovi maps, store and so... morehttp://www.ziddu.com/download/17064137/ovistorei­nstaller.rar.html just try this for ovi store and then download the ovi maps from ovi store and enjoy.
Regards : Rizwan

• Rishi

AnonD-4392, 30 Oct 2011Go to Settings>Application Manager>Installed Apps and dele... moreThanks my dear Friend for ur kind help.

• jhenny

i updated my phone but now i cannot use my social network and i cannot directly upload a photo anymore.i hope you can help me with this..thank you

• Desi

Those people are getting restarting problem, that is not due to RAM but due to loose contact of your phone battery. So go to nearest Nokia dealer and tell them story, they will fix battery terminals. You would be smiling. Ha ha...

I directly updated my N8 from ivo777 Belle to Delight Belle.. and this one is awsome.. My N8 is rocking now.. Who cares for the official Belle now,,

• Suhanoo

akki, 29 Oct 2011n8 is good but small problems with compare to c6 . Its ppi pixel... moreThe Processor (CPU) power for N8 is perfectly alright. The actual problem with N8 is it's RAM (only 256MB). If the RAM would be higher, the restart problem wouldn't be there in N8.
Take care.

When Symbian belle rollout via software updates for Nokia N8

• Suhanoo

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2011it worked 4 my phone, thank u. But i lost ovi maps, store and so... moreTry the Ovi Store. Right now you don't have Ovi Store, so go to www.ovistore.com (if that doesn't work, go to www.ovi.com & go to ovi store from there) & it will ask you to install Ovi store. If not, then you're in trouble. That is what I told you about to be careful. I really hope your Ovi Store will install!
After the Ovi store, you can go to the search option & write & search which things you are looking for.
Take care.

• Saurabh

When Symbian belle rollout via software update for Nokia N8

• RENJITH

supper

• ahmed

why my iphone is better than this one

• king kong

AnonD-15911, 29 Oct 2011I had Ivo777 But changed to Belle Delight as Ivo777 had to many... moreWow! thank u for sharing, delight belle is so wonderful, no ugly clock widgets for me now,i just love the transparent digital clock....wooohoooo!!

Rishi, 29 Oct 2011Can any one explain how to Uninstall the Software from N8 which ... moreGo to Settings>Application Manager>Installed Apps and delete whichever app u want to delete....

• kempet

will buy this tommorow.. When i will the lottery.. :) Best phone in the market with this price..

N8 or Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo? Which one would you pick and why? Thanks in advance!

AnonD-478, 29 Oct 2011Dear, i am currently using Belle firmware by ivo777 dated back t... moreI had Ivo777
But changed to Belle Delight as Ivo777 had to many bugs
& also Belle Delight was newer software ported from the Belle Nokia 700

About the updating I don't know we will just have to wait and see

Flashing with with Belle is an easy exercise and well worth it eh

If you want answers to all of your questions go to

& ask
There are some very clever people there that can help you

• user

why cant watch youtube?

When will Nokia update N8 with NFC and belle with 1 Ghz processor for us , right out the box. Make this phone greater .