Nokia N8

Nokia N8

any one updared n8 to belle

• sobuj

i m just luving & enjoying it>>>>>>>>>>>&g­t;>

• king kong

downgraded my n8 from belle back to anna......getting sick of looking at belle's analogue and digital clock widget..

• Broily

I just to ask who already updated there n8 is it better cause the last time i updated me browser cant go to desktop view ex.yahoo page

do you guys know when exactly symbian belle will be released for n8? i heard it was 0ct. 26. do we have updates?

• Sam

N8 is the best cell ever i hav seen, wich has Fm transmiter, pendrive cn b conectd, high defnation video clearity n 12mp camera,only disadvantage is low phone memory (c drive)

• sd

hii everyone ... i have an N8 with Anna V24.001 but i cant get the V25.007 update when i execute the Software update option in phone and Nokia Suite . I live in Dubai , UAE . pls update if this update is available here

• Hari

Nokia N8 gets Symbian belle Os in coming days goto http://europe.nokia.com/symbian-belle

• gs

Am not able to locate YOUTUBE App for my N8 after it got deleted. Can some one please guide me where I can find it? Nokia Store also does not have it.

• xyn

Ive already upgrade my fw. nothings change except the scrolling becomes much smoother. Almost the same with the previous Ana. but then this phone is great. worth the price. handy, user friendly, many apps. best phone for me now. thumbs up for n8

• gs

UPDATE FOR N8
there is a update available for N8 today 025.007

and a service pack for Anna

• Sam

selayg90, 27 Oct 2011this is great phone.. but still the price is quiet expensive... ... moreCan you name any manufacturer who has all the features of N8 on their poduct for the price of N8..? i dont think so.. :)

• MrS

Best ever phone i had ! Best camera, battery, usage, handly, best GPS, just great for bussines and all activities. My grade 9/10 !

• rok

never chenge n8

• Subin

AnonD-617, 27 Oct 2011what is new in that update can you explain the defference from t... moreHey the conversation msg scroll has bcom damn smooth..n my N8 has bcom fast a bit...

• rajamimpex@yahoo.com

if any facility incoming particular dot phone blocked

AnonD-617, 27 Oct 2011what is new in that update can you explain the defference from t... morewith this new update, the phone is much faster than with the old anna update, there are many bug fixes and performance issues solved. else everything is same....
maybe the 1st step towards uniforming the anna update to the US anna update available and a step furthre for belle update which is supposely to come by 'december' this year...
cheers
shaf

• mohamed

mak, 26 Oct 2011Hi everybody. I love my n8, but i send SMS a lot. And at times a... moreall what you have to do is to keep your finger over
the item you want to save for few seconds then you will find an envelop contain many items appear to you .
best regards

Desi, 27 Oct 2011There is no match of this phone today. But the problem is one sh... morewhat is new in that update can you explain the defference from the older one Anna?? plz.