Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• jmaldon000

AnonD-22651, 24 Oct 2011im posting this comment frm my n8... I hv been using this gadget... moreYou can´t play HD games in a VGA screen...

Ray Hipkiss, 23 Oct 2011@ th3d Are you having a laugh? Of course I know that the SGS... moreLook at wat u wrote,
"My opinion of Android is not a good one. I find it to be less developed than Symbian with a cheap Fisher Price feel to it. However, it is faster than Symbian thanks to the 1 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM and SGX 540 GPU. Internet browsing is a better experience on the SGS than on the N8 but the N8 has far better GPS capabilities. Google maps and navigation is just horrible and barely works half the time. Nokia maps on the other hand is brilliant."

U said Android, u clearly judging android out from ur experience with SGS. Now follow ur own advice and READ, and not read only mine but also ur own posts.

Gmpas and GPS is very excellent in HTC androids, zooming and pannign is so smooth and fast that its a joy, and its dead on accurate. Doesnt mean HTC is good, i will never buy an HTC again.

• OMR

Hi Guys ,,,, i wanna ask which bitter to buy Samsung Galaxy sl I9003 or Nokia N8 ,, i am confused between the two phones ??? Please help me.

• orange

AnonD-27472, 24 Oct 2011please can you tell me about ehich phone want to prchase nokia n... moren8 is Best fone For Ever u go N8 computer

• chand

thxx ray.

Finally ! ! !
The Anna update came to USA ! ! !

Sio, 24 Oct 2011http://store.ovi.com/content/59069?clickSource=search&pos=1 ... moreThanku.

But is this call recorder BEEP FREE?

I was getting many other call recorders but all where with BEEP sound while conversation was on.

And how much will it cost for a licensed version from Nokia ovi to load this software?

Anna released in USA ! great news !

Natty ak , 24 Oct 2011after upgradin nokia nokia n8 to anna or belle,does it makes the... moreYes, you will get a better and faster browser, but it still can't rival the android and ios ones.

im posting this comment frm my n8... I hv been using this gadget frm abt 6mnths... Its really the amazing technology i hv. . It has got an amazing camera.. Usb on the go is the very useful feature.. touch response is very good.. HD games are just i love to play.. Dual tv output via hdmi n a/v link.. I use it for watchng movies n for viewing amazing pics captured from it. . Im really satisfied with it. . No complaints.. But eagerly waiting for belle update... Love my Nokia N8.. Guys go for it with closed eyes...

Anna has shown up in USA. I'm installing this morning:10/24 at 6:30am in Texas. I have a US variant: 059C8T6. It has an optional service pack ( 1040KB)as well as the two updates.

bijender, 24 Oct 2011N8 is very nice phone and camera is clearity is to good but proc... moreProcessing speeds to process what??

Natty ak , 24 Oct 2011after upgradin nokia nokia n8 to anna or belle,does it makes the... moreYes everything is better after the Belle update it transforms the phone

• Sri

AnonD-27472, 24 Oct 2011please can you tell me about ehich phone want to prchase nokia n... moreYou should be going for N8 b'coz for the only reason of 16 GB inbuild memory....

• MIMI

can u tell my phone hack ready pda programe can set . went update my phone can hack like befor?

please can you tell me about ehich phone want to prchase nokia n8 OR Sony ericsson xperia neo v? please help me. . . . .

• Natty ak

after upgradin nokia nokia n8 to anna or belle,does it makes the n8 web fast..? would anybody pls reply me.

AnonD-27468, 24 Oct 2011N8 is good phone but speed is too slowUpgrading to Belle will assist with this issue

N8 is good phone but speed is too slow

Nokia N8 is a very nice phone, camera clearity and touch is very good and we can connect the pendirve with it but the speed of N8 not so fast like blackberry phones.