Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• sabarish

nokia n8 is not a full flag ship device.
N8 has some major issues . they will be on top if they introduce a smartphone of specs 4"touch sceen , maemo os, 1ghz processor, 1gb ram,8mp camera , super lcd screen, and go on with android , and with keyboard of touh pro 2 quality. if they make a device of this specs their brand will rank on the top of smartphones. so go on with it

• eneight

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2011nokia n8 or samsung galaxy S which is better one?? Plz help nmeit depends on what u want to do with the phone. if u just want games and play around with apps galaxy s better choice. if u want to use it to make call+sms, good battery life,take good picture, play music using car audio, free gps (legally), play video from usb drive as soon as you copy it from a friend, then n8 is worth a try. few months ago symbian 3 is laggy. now with anna it is fast and responsive. if u want it better, flash with the leaked belle.

• Aaqib Gujjar

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2011nokia n8 or samsung galaxy S which is better one?? Plz help nmeN8 is Good mobile phone!!!!!!!!

nokia n8 or samsung galaxy S which is better one?? Plz help nme

• broily

5 months ago i sold my n8 and bought many kinds of phone . Until sold it all and now i bought a n8 again .missed it.

• anantonjob

How to put off name calling on Nokia n8. Please let me know; it irritates me whenever there is Incoming call.

I am using N-8 since November 2010...with symbian ..the ph is so easy to use...and love the Camera quality..and the sound,,, and the handling ...but it starts hanging as i UPGRADED Symbian to Anna ..... :(..my suggestion is to stick wid symbian.. ANNA creats too much discomfort..to the handling..

• 239

AnonD-22457, 17 Sep 2011does the n8 hve nfc support? no,it doesnt..

does the n8 hve nfc support?

• 239

AnonD-13383, 17 Sep 2011I have the leaked updated belle on mine and let me tell you that... morewell that sure is a great news to all symbian users mate..but i just cant find any working website that produces certificate,and im not sure im brave enough to flash my phone with leaked firmware,thats why i jump to android..well im not gonna compare the two OS,people will think im biased and im android fanboy bla bla bla..i hope i'll be able to try symbian belle soon..=D

• saurabh

AnonD-10183, 16 Sep 2011i have to ask now since my final decision came up... nokia n8 o... moreI got the N8 in October last year, was pretty desperate to get my hands on it and let me tell you this device has not let me down. I have made heavy use of it, by installing multiple apps and running them simultaneously in the background and yet it has not impacted the phone even once. The only glitch I had was when I was taking videos about 2 months ago in rains and due to some water entering the device, the camera stopped functioning. However the good guys and Nokia Customer care, got me a new unit and also installed Symbian Anna on it with all the updates. :)

I had moved to iPhone before Nokia wooed me back with N8 and I have been absolutely thrilled to hold this phone in my hand. It gives me the complete freedom to tweak the phone as per my wishes and continues to amaze me everyday even after close to 1 year of purchase.

If you are sitting on the fence thinking about buying N8, then don't think just go for it.
You will not feel disappointed.

greendog, 13 Sep 2011I was a SonyEricsson fan and a do the mistake to buy a Nokia N8 ... moremate you made me laugh...i this is totall rubbish you are talking..............
you must be trolling.....

[deleted post]what... are you going to make love to it???

239, 17 Sep 2011yeah mate,really satisfied with it..one of my main concern befor... moreI have the leaked updated belle on mine and let me tell you that it is all good now,
I think it is even better than android to be honest....
the battery life is good with belle and that notifications bar and the toggles to turn on wifi, , silent mod,and mobile data....
it is nice and smooth and still runs really fast on 650mhz cpu and 256 ram.
am really impressed with it as this is what everyone is waiting for now....

• 239

AnonD-10183, 16 Sep 2011i have to ask now since my final decision came up... nokia n8 o... morehey mate..for me n8 is better than e7..

n8 over e7 : much more lighter,camera is far more better,speaker on n8 is much louder and cleaner output (i had compared it)..much more cheaper,much more thinner and slimmer..music player and web browsing experiences will be the same..

e7 over n8 : much more bigger screen with clea black display (n8 has amoled),4inches screen will give you an edge watching movies and playing games..hardware qwerty keyboard,which is comfortable to use..

finally it comes down to yourself,both are grear,its just i think e7 doesnt worth the extra money..

• 239

Ray Hipkiss, 16 Sep 2011@239 Congratulations on your new phone, I'm sure you'll be v... moreyeah mate,really satisfied with it..one of my main concern before choosing android phones is battery performance,but luckily i chose incredible s,which is magnieficient,except for the camera,which n8 is far more better for me..and the truth is i really miss my n8 stunning build quality and camwra performances,well thanks mate for all the help..i wish nokia will produce more high end phones..

Ray Hipkiss, 15 Sep 2011@aian I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but you'd b... morewith symbian belle the os seems to be WELL..... GREAT....
I love it.... its way better than anna, well that is my expirence.

Ray Hipkiss, 16 Sep 2011@239 Congratulations on your new phone, I'm sure you'll be v... moreaccually I havnt had any bad dealings with nokia at all (in australia)
nokia in the US sound bad......
but in australia nokia seem to be better (nokia care centre australia)

• mike

I dont like this phone because it is working slow compared to another phones like Iphone, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson, and it has a bad display, because it is showing purple instead of grey.
I HATE THIS PHONE.

• rijul

the handset is great in usability(its fast,good looking and has a great camera) ...the picture quality is amazing the only prob with this phone is that it is symbian which offers quite less apps ...as compared to istore or anroid market...u can actually play hd games on it so no need to buy an x7....it could be the best phone in the market if it was to be launched in anroid platform nad had a 1 gz or 1.2 gz dual core processor