Nokia N8

Nokia N8

ehsan, 03 Jul 2014while using opera mini sometimes my phone get re-started. What s... moreHi ehsan, i think ur phone has accumulated too many junk files. U just need to hack ur N8 through Nortan & install mobile cleaner app. It will surely solve almost all the issues of the phone.

• AndLloyd

Yeah N8 you having a hard time to look for it but you could get HIS BROTHER N808 evolution of n8+08 = N808...

• ehsan

while using opera mini sometimes my phone get re-started. What should i do?

• AnonD-20890

Angie, 02 Jul 2014Love this phone, my screen is cracked but it has lasted me about... moreGet your screen replaced at Nokia care (Nokia authorized service centre).

• Angie

Love this phone, my screen is cracked but it has lasted me about 3years now and is still working fine.

• AnonD-20890

chal, 01 Jul 2014hi..av been using this phone for three years now and i like it,,... moreI am afraid if I don't get the battery for N8 in India !!!.

• kamal

this is really great smartphone.i never fail for use this

kundi, 23 Jun 2014l 4got my security code wat do i doyou must go to nokia care in your city

• chal

AnonD-20890, 28 Jun 2014I am sorry to say. This phone has become extinct now (in terms o... morehi..av been using this phone for three years now and i like it,,no stress coz its powerful..love you n8

• AnonD-20890

ram, 28 Jun 2014hai gays. I wanna nokia n8. How is the perfomance? Mainle operat... moreI am sorry to say. This phone has become extinct now (in terms of sales and manufacturing).

• ram

hai gays. I wanna nokia n8. How is the perfomance? Mainle operation, camera, inter net. How operates this features on n8 mobile?

I am still proud to be the owner of this legendary phone. It does almost everything i want. But just want some help. How can i get push or instant notifications of facebook notifications & messages, emails & gmails ? & can we chat with our buddies on google talk (gtalk) ??

N8 is owesome phone its 720 hd video recording is better than 1080p on any phone

• artekrtk

dodo, 25 Jun 2014I have this phone since 2010 and it Works perfectly ,I speak a l... moreI have it replaced for calling purposes, but this device is my dedicated NAV system now.
Works very well as sat nav and I am happy with it.

• princeofhearts

anti static cloth like what?

kundi, 23 Jun 2014l 4got my security code wat do i doNot much. You can only re-install the firmware.

• princeofhearts

the phone switch off when i put the SIM card.

• dodo

I have this phone since 2010 and it Works perfectly ,I speak a lot and e-mail but it has reached its limits now (low memory on "c")so I have to change it.To bad. It is a premium device with premium features;only touching it and you know it's expensive . It's like a Rally car,focused on gettig the job done very well and quik,no distracting animations to mask the delays in menu operateing... And there is one more thing, it says on it,s case "Made in Finland" wich is a rare thing those days . It's old in performance and features but is like a Kalashnikov, not modern but indistructible and lethal. I,m searching for an substitude but is very hard, i dislike andrid phones and I HATE polycarbonate cases so i think i'm going to eat same aples.

• Seraj, Bangladesh

Mobile set wants security Code, what do I do?

• kundi