Nokia N8

Nokia N8

snow_speeder, 09 Sep 2011hy this a update on the anna Os, not with many changes but just ... morehow did you update your nokia n8 to firmware version : v024.001.

please give us an update of this firmware version : v024.001, i just saw it in navifirm.

• snow_speeder

[deleted post]hy this a update on the anna Os, not with many changes but just the inner structure to improve performance and stability. i update it to v024.001 a few days back.

please give us an update of this
firmware version : v024.001, i just saw it in navifirm.

• shawon

i like it

AnonD-21150, 08 Sep 2011Does NFC features will be available with Symbian Belle Update on N8??no n8 doesn't have the NFC hardware, im using Symbian anna v024.001, its good.. battery life has rly improved. it lasts me 3-4 days listen to music play games, calling, texting.

• shbai

AnonD-21150, 08 Sep 2011Does NFC features will be available with Symbian Belle Update on N8??yes

Hi,
Does Nokia N8 supports Micro Sim ?

• 239

Please help me,where can i apply certificate other than opda,which is not working anymore..please help me guys,ray?

my nokia n8 become suddenly dead after 3 months of purchase now my n8 send to company for repair or replacement.tell me should i took it back or take another phone bcoz there are no. of complains related to n8 on this site. pls tell me wat to is nokia n8 is reliable nd long lasting phone for use rather the spec. nare tremendous plsss reply the best...

• einnor

why my n8 bluetooth cannot connect to my laptop?

AnonD-478, 08 Sep 2011Guys, has anyone tried the new leaked Belle firmware dated 30.08... moreyes, it is inproved in scolling, and the camera and alot of little java bugs fixed, also you get six home screens now and the gpu has been improved to...
I really love the belle software now...

Does NFC features will be available with Symbian Belle Update on N8??

Mohd, 08 Sep 2011Of course can bro.just try update direct *#0000# n updateno bro its telling no updates available i thnk tht it will take time for Symbian Belle to get by Nokia

• Rahul

test comment

Guys, has anyone tried the new leaked Belle firmware dated 30.08.11. How is it working.. is it good enough to be installed over Anna. Plz reply soon.. Thx in advance..

it is fabulous.full of features and apps.

• mezoo

jonathan, 08 Sep 2011can I use beats earphones for this kind of cellphone?yes

Does N8 support HD games..