Nokia N8

Nokia N8

rolabouncer, 10 Sep 2011Am fed up, firstly it was ovistore,I was able to solve that, now... moreRe-install the Anna.. from ovi store pc.

Rodijet, 09 Sep 2011How is the latest Firmware doing? Are there still lots of bugs on N8?@ Rodijet,

I am using belle flash by nicesoni, opera mini, panorama, some games of Sv5 not working.
Whereas the other things are concerned, great.

• rolabouncer

Am fed up, firstly it was ovistore,I was able to solve that, now I can't install any Java app. All these happening after updating to Anna. Pls any solution??????

• snow_speeder

Teezy , 09 Sep 2011My N8 actually got slower and has more bugs after I updated to A... morejst flash it again if u experiencing problems, or get the new version of anna..

• amit

hi, is n8 is gd from c6-01

• kingace

A week ago, I flashed my N8 to symbian belle ( I am fed up waiting for the firmware updates, before flashing,my N8 is in PR1.1 and I am not getting anymore updates.A colleague of mine already received the symbian anna update).I am satisfied with the belle on my N8 but still I want more like being able to have 6 homescreen ( mine is still limited to 3) and the vibration and key tones were not working.There is a newer version of belle which I download already.My question is this, can I re-flash my N8 to the newer version of Belle directly or do I need to downgrade by N8 to an older firmware first?

• emy

plz help me
i have downladed symbian anna but it wasn't installed on the mobile
when i tried to update it again i didn't found the update
can anyone help me?

• usman

use nokia updator to get anna on ur n8... thts tooooo fast......

• ayat

hi,its good phone with anna,video recording is now 30@s with continuo focuse and very very motion,i wait phone if very very better than N8 and galaxy sII

AnonD-2117, 09 Sep 2011thnx 4 replying ............nah man it is not working.............. moreSwype doesn't support split screen portrait yet on the N8. You'll have to wait for an update from the swype developers.

Ray

• Teezy

My N8 actually got slower and has more bugs after I updated to Anna. Anyone else experiencing this ?

• ammy

how should i know the original n8 nokia?

• devildemon

hay man, i am having problems with my phone, most of N8s can upgrade to symbian anna but my phone can't upgrade. in software updater,it says "your applications are up to date" please help me...what is the problem and why...

• Rodijet

How is the latest Firmware doing? Are there still lots of bugs on N8?

snow_speeder, 09 Sep 2011when you writing a msg, go to option an select qwerty keyboard..... morethnx 4 replying ............nah man it is not working.............i am getting normal qwerty keyboard with split screen but not the swype with split screen :(......what shud i do

Its very slow..i am not happy with this phone

Nope u cant get certifcate from any where anymore ?????
why dont ask because no one know.
What i presume is for promoting widows and meego.
The solution is only flahsing.
Just go for it and enjoy the real essence of nokia N8.
I am using belle.
Kali999

• 239

Ray Hipkiss, 09 Sep 2011@239 If you are unable to get your own certificate from htt... moreyeah,i apply for certificate everywhere,but none is working..well i guess just have to live with it,thanks anyway mate..

• snow_speeder

AnonD-2117, 09 Sep 2011plzz help ! i'm not gettin split screen qwerty keyboard WITH &q... morewhen you writing a msg, go to option an select qwerty keyboard.. easy.

plzz help !
i'm not gettin split screen qwerty keyboard WITH "SWYPE" after the anna update
Is there any way of getting split screen "swype" qwerty keyboard.......... ??????