Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• NiGhT DeViL

With Symbian belle n8 is awesome.Best phone ever & N900 too:)

• David891

Symbian Anna update finally available for the Netherlands, and probably some other countries as well

:D, 30 Aug 2011my phone had a virus how can i recover it and remove the virus??how can i remove viarus from my phone

• Bbb

Just installed leaked belle cfw. My n8 is new again.

• kendoc

this phone is incredible, n i really like it bcoz its like a palm top.Nokia big-up.

• Mario

:D, 30 Aug 2011my phone had a virus how can i recover it and remove the virus??you can use anti virus

• gilbert

AnonD-18127, 30 Aug 2011What smartphone should i buy guys?? Motorola Defy,Galaxy Ace or ... moreget the N8

• ...

how can i remove the virus in my n8? help pls...

• Rorix

Panos Greece, 30 Aug 2011my N8's screen cracked without it falling down. and they want 10... moreThis is the reason why I dont by expensive high end phones. Out of the blue, a problem occurs without a root cause. I'll always go for the cheaper one with the same features: http://writerjj.hubpages.com/hub/Buying-a-new-ph­one-reliable-tips-advice-suggestions

• Nil

I use this for 6 months, I have no complane with it... It's camera begin me to the next level.
But I think Nokia have to post some updates for this model in OVI... That will make me very thank full. I love to play game in it.
Thank's To Nokia. And Specailly thanks for details to Gsmarena.com

• No NFC in N8?

I am dissipointed of n8 not having NFC support. all the new mobiles supporting nfc and even c7 has nfc.why not n8?

[deleted post]Have you tried Nokia Software Updater?

• AnonD-19252

maka1ne, 28 Aug 2011I am in nigeria and I already got the anna update.try using ur p... morestill no update available.

I can't help but laugh at what's going on between sidmeier23 and N8 Lover S

Hmm..with belle coming towards the end of this year , N8's life cycle has been prolonged a bit.but with merely 680mhz processor, belle might be the last major UI update the N8 will receive.

then new flagship phones will be unveiled.i guess that is why the new belle devices (nokia 600,700,701) comes with 1ghz processor, later updates after belle will need the extra cpu power..

but anyway, i think i read somewhere that the cpu in N8 is actually downclocked and the real speed is actually around 700++ mhz..if the remaining cpu power can be unlocked then maybe N8 can support future updates. maybe not all future support, but at least enough to give nokia a bit of hope if somehow WinPhone failes and the fact that nokia doesnt take meego too seriously..

• REaL

shashi, 29 Aug 2011use nokia ovi suite Go

• :D

my phone had a virus how can i recover it and remove the virus??

• Panos Greece

my N8's screen cracked without it falling down. and they want 100 Euro to fix it... otherwise with the new Anna it looks Androids in the eye

FOR RAY PLEASE ANSWER NE
here in my country sonyericsson NEO and nokia N8 is very near pricing
can u tell me which is better
simply i know the feature sheet
but i compare btw android phone( 1 ghz with 512 ram ) to symbian pnoe( 680 mhz and 265 ram) with better camera
is it enough for android to run is single core processor????
which better plz help

What smartphone should i buy guys?? Motorola Defy,Galaxy Ace or Nokia n8,one thing that i really dont like in defy and ace,is the video recording..Specially on Ace,15 fps recording WTF?? So what u guys think about?? Thankss

Sorry for my bad english..