Nokia N8

Nokia N8

i want to buy N8 or sonyericsson experia neo
the difference of the price here in my country is not a problem for me ,neo is alittle bit expensive in compare to n8
which one should i go for???
really i am so confused
i love n8 features
i love neo applications(android is great)
do u think that symbian can give me the basics that andorids gives?
i am so confused

RAY plz help me, any one try both phones????

• Aji

Hi,
i have updated my phone to v 22.014 which is the latest version.
later again when i Checked, there are two more updates Anna update part 1 and part 2. the part 2 has updated sucessfull but part 1 failed to install. i tried to instal by phone any by ovi suite but giving error msg.

Pls help me if anyone know a solution to install the part 1

• nene

i am thinkin of buyin this phone in the upcoming weeks bcoz i loved symbian belle as seen on youtube does anyone think its a bad choice since the wp7nokia r bou to get launchd?

• chetan

guys forget anna its useless download spb mobile shell for ur n8 , i am using it and its very easy to use and looks good also

• bob

split screen won't work if u have swype installed

• bob

split screen won't work if u have swype installed

please mention the 30fps video with continuous autofocus through the update

• Mr Kingsley

Hello everyone. Please I will be very grateful for your assistance. I just updated to Anna and now my contact name do not appear when I have an incomming call, only the number. This makes it very difficult to know who is calling before I answer the call. Thanks

• Brix

Hi guyz
hows the camera of N8?
Is it g0od?

• Muchosz

Nokia N8 with symbian belle....must be!

• DJ

i really wanna get this cell... but is it worth it ?
i mean after reading abt the purple stint i am doubtfull.. please help peolple..

Martin, 23 Aug 2011Hey Ujwal, When we record videos or take pics in the day time... morepurple tint can be seen on dark ,black backgrounds of videos and photos ! I am going to submit my n8 to nokia care !

• Martin

When we record videos or take pics in the day time, the clarity is fantastic, no issues at all(12mp is worth).. But when we record the videos in the even or take a pic in the night the purple colour is sceen..

Regards,
Martin Raj

• Zack

Mr Kingsley, 23 Aug 2011Hello everyone. Please I will be very grateful for your assistan... moreIf no name appeared during call, you probably have a duplicate entry ie same name with different number or same number with different name. I suggest to check each contact with Ovi Suite.

• Ultimatum

Hey, guys. Zup! Am currently thinking of switching phones. How many messages can N8 store? I know I shouldn't compare it with sony ericsson (C901), but mine has over 6000+ messages and can still take on more. Thanks!

Good day!

Which mobile should I pick? The Nokia N8 or the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro?

Thank you!

• Dave

How do i configure my phone to NOT show i have a txt message when the screensaver is on? only when i press the 'menu' key does the text message icon show?

ujwal, 23 Aug 2011@martin raj do u c d tint even in day lite while playing videos... moreTalk properly text speak went out in 2003,,no one can read this dribble it takes 3 times as long to decipher.

• ujwal

@martin raj
do u c d tint even in day lite while playing videos i mean wen ur brightnes is ful do u c d tint?

• Frannie

I work for a big cellular network in SA, and have sold many Nokia N8's... A friendly warning: DO NOT GET YOURSELF THIS AMOUNT OF TROUBLE! About 80% of the N8's that I sell, comes back. Worst phone EVER, from a software perspective. In fact, nokia's in general are getting WAY behind the rest of the guys out there.