Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• rrrslash

I got nokia N8. Is pretty cool. AMOLED screen makes long last battery, and it's have a lot of apps downloable. Thanxs

• Mdhubail

kakshi, 30 Jul 2011what is good ? N8 OR X7 ???????????All facilities=n8, some facilities sound=x7

[deleted post]Oh! Thanks for letting us know! We didn't know that... lol

• n8

kakshi, 30 Jul 2011what is good ? N8 OR X7 ???????????N8..................................

• N8z

kakshi, 30 Jul 2011what is good ? N8 OR X7 ???????????Bro N8 is Much better then X7.. N8 have 12MP with Xenon Flash and X7 8mp.. u should take N8 :)

• shikhar

nokia n8 has got secondary camera, 16 gb internal memory,12mp camera
nokia x7 has got higher music output,hd games,stunning sleek look,amuch bigger screen
u got to decide as per ur requirment

sonu, 29 Jul 2011i have a n8 ,my q'tion is when i used opera and open 4 or 5... moreyou are running out of ram...... opera mobile is really good but is really ram hungry, that is why....
hope I have rectified you question for you....

regards josh

kakshi, 30 Jul 2011what is good ? N8 OR X7 ???????????n87 is best wer x7 not having front cam,era n8 havin 16 gp inbilted wer x7 is just 256 mb

hare, 30 Jul 2011thanks for ur sugession, but i have already installed kaspe... moreIam using netquin antivirus on my 3 symbian phones one n8 and two c5-00 .
And it is a vry. good antivirus it is free too.
If u can afford u cn upgrade it to pro vrsion also.
Dont forget to download "m gaurd" too which comes free wid netquin.
U can get all apps 4 n8 on www.mobile9.com
Hav fun using n8!!!

• hare

AnonD-13334, 29 Jul 2011it seems that ur device has viruses i suggest u to download... morethanks for ur sugession, but i have already installed kaspersky, but it is free nd trial version only. Will u pls suggest me any good antivirus, and frm where can i get it. Pls reply.

• Saaj

Hello,
I am new user of Nokia N-8. I am facing a problem. The name of the contact is not displaying at the time of incoming calls. so I cannot identify the caller. Can someone give me a solution????
Thanks in advance!!!!

kakshi, 30 Jul 2011what is good ? N8 OR X7 ???????????n8

• Saaj

Hi all,
I am using a Nokia N-08 for last 2 weeks. I am facing a problem when I receive an incoming call. The name of the contact is not displaying in the screen. due to this reason, we cannot identify the caller.... Can someone give me a solution????

• maka_1ne

Just upgraded my phone to symbian anna(leaked version though) it super fast and fixes all issues! I wonder what the original version would turn my phone into.I just can't wait. Nokia has slowly started the fight back

• kakshi

N8 OR X7 ???????????

• missupabr

battery life__if u vll do calls and normal usage d battery bll last 4 a day easily.,.(on 2g).,.
if u use d websurfing .,on 2g upto 5.5 hrs.,.,on 3g upto 4 hours.,(vid f secure running at back and only brightness at low level),.,
dnt dwnload stuff from different websites if u dnt have a antivirus.,.,symbian gets viruses as well(although nt many bt few).,.
even mfacing issues vid browser( specially in default one).,after smtym it says - memory full close some applications n thrwos me out f it ven. I. Open 2 windows.,.,
I had my phone restart n hang atleast 4 times while I vas surfing net.,.,i, purchsed in, may.,.,
d brightness level smtyms fluctuates while m vatching a movie or surfing sm videos over d internet.,.,(sux.,dnno if its a defect r nt).,.
Only. If nokia can provide more appliactions for its camera n performace instead f marketing it lyk hell.,.,gud phone bt still.,.,all inputs are welcomed.,.,cheeers

• S0‹3m

AnonD-15476, 29 Jul 2011I am going to buy nokia n8 next weak so plz tell me which c... moreSilver White & Blue colors are best looking. As your Choice.

• deva

hi my phone cant reed tamil news paper

• Saba Quraishi

respected concerned, i hava nokia N8, it is not playing youtube clips in Flash Video Player (beta) since few days but work good in normal watch video, please some one who guide or let me for this setting, please.
My email: sab.quraishi@yahoo.com
sab.quraishi@gmail.co
thanks.

Who says EA has stop making hd games for our phones?
[Electronic Arts] Transformers: Dark of The Moon HD v1.00(0) Symbian^3 is out now. Get it