Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• jose

Janhavi, 29 Jul 2011Can anyone please tell me hows the battery life of N8. Thanks.battery is good if you are using 3g then it will consume more battery overall superb

• Rollindice

mj, 29 Jul 2011I really like N8 but I don't have money can someone give me... moreAmazon selling the N8 for $380USD also coming with Anna Update, you should check there.

• Janhavi

Can anyone please tell me hows the battery life of N8.
Thanks.

• Janhavi

Can anyone please tell me hows the battery life of N8.
Thanks.

• Niko

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... moreThanks for the information, I'd love to buy a Nokia N8, but apparently the quality is not good.

• mj

I really like N8 but I don't have money can someone give me a Nokia N8 :)) LOL

• aaaa

Hi guys, visit my site at www.mynokian8.tumblr.com where you can see pictures I personally captured with my Nokia N8 ;) Thank you :D

Hey Guys,

I need help, could you all please help me out with your replies

Am planing to buy N8 in the 1st week, am using Nokia from years, but am very confused after looking at the market now. had many mobiles in plan, finally narrowed down to N8.

- As its 256MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, will there be a problem of hanging if too many applications are installed, specially games.
- Do we have enought applications, HD games for N8 in the market.
- I guess by the time I purchase I hopefully get Anna preisntalled.
-over all whats your verdict?

I know all mobiles do have both advantages and disadvantages, but since am using nokia already, can guess atleast few things.

Please do reply to my comments.. it would be lot more helpful, any more updates are welcomed.

THanks

• fred

AnonD-13383, 29 Jul 2011I flashed my phone with symbian anna and I must say the all... morehi pls did it remove d purple tint after u flashed ur phone wit anna.

I am going to buy nokia n8 next weak so plz tell me which colour is better and how much it cost in saudi arbia

• Rollindice

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... moreyou obviously an iphone fanboy , the N8 packs way more features and functions than iphone 4 anyday,you know it, I'm sure it will give you more functions than even iPhone 5 also.

I flashed my phone with symbian anna and I must say the all over expirence is a whole lot better, the phone is smooth and it does reall scolling with the finger on the home screen, also the continues auto focus makes vid recording a whole lot better as it focuses better,
they have done quite a good job....
my brother has an iphone and compared to this his iphone is so inferior the moment I tried it I hated it....

Guys aug is near iam all xcited for symbian Anna....i wonder wat will be the N8 successor...i anyhow want the 12 mega camera with xenon flash...i wld love a bigger screen...better baTT,faster processor,and more ram...i got my fone in oct working gr8 till now...amazing fone guys just buy it..i hope by nxt month nokia announces a N8 sucessor...Nokia rocks

• celladik

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... morei dont believe in you. I got mine since it was released and till now i dont have any problem.

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... moredude, or should i say troll
symbian phones have a dictionary built in...
go enjoy your games, ill enjoy my bug free nokia

• omar

n8 is very familar to everyone, they will used in business purpose and more fast service they can reply.

• Jam

I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It was a good phone but it gave me problems which got me pissed thus the reason why I sold it. The UI was so slow. Installation of some apps were complicated. Limited apps. There's even no proper dictionary app. The screen had heavy color banding. Battery life was terrible. Although there were some features worth noting like the camera which was the best I've seen on a phone. The USB OTG and FM transmitter were also so handy. But I've now moved on to an iPhone 4. It lacks some features present on the N8 but I hardly miss them. I'm telling you. The user experience on the iPhone 4 is miles better than the N8. User interface is not only eyecandy but lighting fast. Apps open in an literally instant. It's very easy to navigate across the menu even if you're new to the device. My iPhone 4 is jailbroken. I couldn't believe there were so many tweaks that can be applied to it. Jailbroken iOS is probably the best OS there is now, even better than Android. There are also so many apps and games that you can install. Gaming on iPhone 4 is mindblowing. It's like a dedicated console. Sound quality also is so much better than the N8. Volume output is louder. The retina display is so clear and has perfect color reproduction unlike on the N8 which is oversaturated and has color banding. This is the best device ever. If you can afford the iPhone 4 I recommend that you buy it. It is so much better in every way than the N8 except for the camera.

nice phone:))

• celladik

its really nice how many users are being satisfied with this phone.

• hiddu

[deleted post]yes i will sell u want to buy i live in himalaya mountain,,, just joking yar.
dont be nonsense buying 2nd hand mobile make cry caz you never know how was it any problem may come i.e. IC, RAM, SPEAKER, MEMORY, CAMERA, o god somebody stop me. listen go for new i am sure u will be happy.