Nokia N8

Nokia N8

AnonD-15537, 29 Jul 2011hi guys .can anybdy faced purple tint issue jst like C7 ? P... morei ve purple tint since i got my replacement in january, i couldnt do anything so I just stopped taking photos in dark,I stopped watching movies on my phone n I dnt use themes n wallpapers having black colour n background ! It shows purple brownish tint instead of black colour ! I am very happy my n8 ! Due to low ram my fav. App. Molome exits automatically,and it makes me angry !

• Ray Hipkiss

AnonD-13334, 29 Jul 2011it seems that ur device has viruses i suggest u to download... moreGeneral information for Symbian users.

Symbian cannot get infected with a virus so installing anti-virus is a waste of time and resources.

If anyone can provide a link to prove me wrong I'd be very grateful to you.

Best regards.

Ray

[deleted post]it seems that ur device has viruses i suggest u to download an antivirus as soon as possible though m nt sure abt it..
Prevention is always better than cure.
Cheers!

subas, 28 Jul 2011am also from pkr. my n8 working very fine.. recently i suff... moreactualy i didnt buyed that software i got it on a website free to download and already signed too...
Camera pro costs 3$ on ovi.
And buying app on ovi in nepal?!? Nt yet possible.

• Icrap

hmmm.,.for guys lukin 4 feedback bout battery lyf.,.i must say. Its 3.5_4 hrs in 3g vid at the lowest brightnes level n one application(f secure at back).,.,in 2g its. Upto 5.5hrs.,.,.,only if nokia cud provide a heavy battery lyk dat f e5.,.m - facing sm problems.,lyk when usin net thu default browsr afta smtyms it says memory full. .2ndly is there any prblm vid brightns as smtys it fluc

celladik, 29 Jul 2011hi, do you remember me? The one who also used n86 and add ... moreya i rememberd.........u r still in my list.thax a lot dear

• celladik

do you remember me? The one who also used n86 and add you as a friend in facebook.
Btw, anna didnt fixed the tint issue it just removed the purple/brownish tint on analog clock screen saver, black is deeper than on pr1.2, but if your phone had the faulty one, replacement is the only answer.

• Shobhit

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011Planning to take a new cell in 1st week....vry confused bet... moreGo for n8.... Forget x7... I hv got n8 frm 3mnths... N gaming experience is very very good.... U can download games from n8fanclub.com. U will never regret after buying n8...

hi guys .can anybdy faced purple tint issue jst like C7 ? Plz rply. Can it b resolved in anna update?

AnonD-9248, 29 Jul 2011Hey Guys, I need help, could you all please help me out ... moreGo for it, its the complete smartphone.... doesn't lag like the droids, inspite of 6 homescreens. I've had it for 9 months.

I have 4.2 GB of apps (about 250) installed, its never hanged so far. 20 out of 32 GB is full in my phone.

• Ray Hipkiss

ufia, 29 Jul 2011 at what price is it sold for?@ufia.

Depends in which country you want to buy it. You could try typing " Nokia N8 Prices " into your web browsers search engine.

• ufia

at what price is it sold for?

• Ray Hipkiss

djones, 29 Jul 2011can any one tell about the anna update, has it made any imp... moredjones.

The Anna update is a significant improvement on P.R. 1.2 ( or at least it sounds so on paper ). It isn't available officially yet for any country until late August going into September.

• djones

can any one tell about the anna update, has it made any improvments to the N8? ur not? and can i get it in the uk yet without flashing the phone first?

• Azharmax

Hi,i am a new user of n8, plz any one tell me how many hours you can coutinusely use your n8 for net use/ browse? Both bands networks 3g and gsm, when im using net my mobile is turn to heat, any one experience this problem? Reply soon friends

• MIMI

AnonD-3575, 28 Jul 2011dude, or should i say troll symbian phones have a dictiona... morehey i don't know which button did i touch but whenever i call of receive it shows my friends photo, how do i remove it.

• Scott

Guys seriously its a great phone ever I have seen...
It has complete features... with no backlogs works fine...

• Dks

Eric, 29 Jul 2011hi planning to buy a phone within a budget of 7K which phon... moreNokia 5230
Nokia c5
Nokia x3-02 touch and type.

• Hanki

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011Planning to take a new cell in 1st week....vry confused bet... moreMe too. Still wondering which one to buy

Planning to take a new cell in 1st week....vry confused between N8 N X7....which one is better...want 4 games,camera 2 watch movies n 4 muzik...plzz reply soon...