Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Dks

Eric, 29 Jul 2011hi planning to buy a phone within a budget of 7K which phon... moreNokia 5230
Nokia c5
Nokia x3-02 touch and type.

• Hanki

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2011Planning to take a new cell in 1st week....vry confused bet... moreMe too. Still wondering which one to buy

Planning to take a new cell in 1st week....vry confused between N8 N X7....which one is better...want 4 games,camera 2 watch movies n 4 muzik...plzz reply soon...

• ghost of martin raj

AnonD-9248, 29 Jul 2011Hey Guys, I need help, could you all please help me out ... morehi martin this is your soul speaking dont buy nokia N8 dont buy Nokia N8,

• Eric

hi planning to buy a phone within a budget of 7K which phone would be the best plzz suggest GSM readers

• jose

Janhavi, 29 Jul 2011Can anyone please tell me hows the battery life of N8. Thanks.battery is good if you are using 3g then it will consume more battery overall superb

• Rollindice

mj, 29 Jul 2011I really like N8 but I don't have money can someone give me... moreAmazon selling the N8 for $380USD also coming with Anna Update, you should check there.

• Janhavi

Can anyone please tell me hows the battery life of N8.
Thanks.

• Janhavi

Can anyone please tell me hows the battery life of N8.
Thanks.

• Niko

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... moreThanks for the information, I'd love to buy a Nokia N8, but apparently the quality is not good.

• mj

I really like N8 but I don't have money can someone give me a Nokia N8 :)) LOL

• aaaa

Hi guys, visit my site at www.mynokian8.tumblr.com where you can see pictures I personally captured with my Nokia N8 ;) Thank you :D

Hey Guys,

I need help, could you all please help me out with your replies

Am planing to buy N8 in the 1st week, am using Nokia from years, but am very confused after looking at the market now. had many mobiles in plan, finally narrowed down to N8.

- As its 256MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, will there be a problem of hanging if too many applications are installed, specially games.
- Do we have enought applications, HD games for N8 in the market.
- I guess by the time I purchase I hopefully get Anna preisntalled.
-over all whats your verdict?

I know all mobiles do have both advantages and disadvantages, but since am using nokia already, can guess atleast few things.

Please do reply to my comments.. it would be lot more helpful, any more updates are welcomed.

THanks

• fred

AnonD-13383, 29 Jul 2011I flashed my phone with symbian anna and I must say the all... morehi pls did it remove d purple tint after u flashed ur phone wit anna.

I am going to buy nokia n8 next weak so plz tell me which colour is better and how much it cost in saudi arbia

• Rollindice

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... moreyou obviously an iphone fanboy , the N8 packs way more features and functions than iphone 4 anyday,you know it, I'm sure it will give you more functions than even iPhone 5 also.

I flashed my phone with symbian anna and I must say the all over expirence is a whole lot better, the phone is smooth and it does reall scolling with the finger on the home screen, also the continues auto focus makes vid recording a whole lot better as it focuses better,
they have done quite a good job....
my brother has an iphone and compared to this his iphone is so inferior the moment I tried it I hated it....

Guys aug is near iam all xcited for symbian Anna....i wonder wat will be the N8 successor...i anyhow want the 12 mega camera with xenon flash...i wld love a bigger screen...better baTT,faster processor,and more ram...i got my fone in oct working gr8 till now...amazing fone guys just buy it..i hope by nxt month nokia announces a N8 sucessor...Nokia rocks

• celladik

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... morei dont believe in you. I got mine since it was released and till now i dont have any problem.

Jam, 28 Jul 2011I had an N8. Had it for 8 months but sold it last month. It... moredude, or should i say troll
symbian phones have a dictionary built in...
go enjoy your games, ill enjoy my bug free nokia