Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• midps

pls do nokia n8 still have d purplish reddish display? Someone should pls advice whether 2 buy or not

• arshad

nokia n8 is good and better than all the phone....
that is not true
nokia n8 is good and quality phone
but not better that all phones

and don't compare with android because android and symbian have very different with each other
for better you compare it with symbian to symbian.

• arshad

nokia n8 is good and better than all the phone....
that is not true
nokia n8 is good and quality phone
but not better that all phones

for better you compare it with symbian to symbian.

• arshad

snow_speeder, 16 Jul 2011n8 has become old now, many new coming up better hardware.. but ... moreto growing slowly means does't stable & good
we have open eye and can see what is poor, good & better.

nokia n8 is good phone but better than all phone..................

• shree

hi, can u please tell me , is it support to skype-to skype video call, is anybody using skype for this hand set

• danyal81

exellent phone both in performance and hardware

• Rollindice

AnonD-13569, 16 Jul 2011it looks better in black or silver?It depends on you,we all different, some might like dark colors ,some might like light ones, whatever your choice ,there's many to choose from,I'm gonna get my gf the pink one! that's the color she picked and she aint looking for any other phone just NOKIA

• Rollindice

On July 16, 2011, in _Symbian_ News, by Daniel. A How to Guide: Port _Symbian_ Anna on N8 using Phoenix. Excerpt... http://dlvr.it/bNWpG

it looks better in black or silver?

• obaid

Ray Hipkiss, 12 Jul 2011@obaid. Make sure you have the phone set to the correct TV-o... morethanks

you are really doing good job,
god bless you

• gowtham

really its an amazin tech

I am using N8 with symbian anna.....its cool and fantastic.....superb.....fast and responsive.... worth phone to get....

• Kris

N8 Lover S, 16 Jul 2011Kris, It depends upon your taste. I better give you some pro's a... moreIf it possible, please tell me what is the different between Penta band & Quad band (Network). Which is good?

• Kris

N8 Lover S, 16 Jul 2011Kris, It depends upon your taste. I better give you some pro's a... moreThanks your great advice.

I think N8 is good because of the battery life & camera. But still I am little Confused.

What about the speed? N8 having any hanging problem?

N8 Lover S, 16 Jul 2011Those trolls who says that N8 is bad and Android is more eye can... moreHey listen buddy yes we can rotate our homescreen in portrait and landscape mode also in the main menu! We can connect p phone to a computer and use computers internet on or phone! We android users can use gesture search in browsers.we have browsers like dolphin hd and mozilla.we have realplayer flash player 10.3/adobe air/many free office editing tools for free.all the new hd games.we can customize our phone In any way we want.have got over 200000 apps.best screen,processor,ram,video..and we also use hi power laptops but we never got cancer or tumur as the electro wave comes from the network signal so its also present in Nokian8.

sup
i tried getting real football hd and pro evolution soccer hd on n8fanclub.com it displays an error when you install anyone have a better clue for me

please

• rdca

AnonD-5490, 16 Jul 2011im looking for HD soccer gamesGo to n8fanclub com

RealSoccer2010
PES2011

Kris, 15 Jul 2011I would like to buy E7 or N8. But I don't know which is more bet... moretake e7 as n8 camera has some disadvantages.......

• Duke

Kris, 15 Jul 2011I would like to buy E7 or N8. But I don't know which is more bet... moreIf You are not much in gamming and Photography, go for E7, larger display, full qwerty keypad. And looks much more decent. Apart from Nokia, Lg optimus 2 is in same range as e7 with some superb spec.