Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Lokesh

Any can tell me how to download mx player for n8

• kittu

Lokesh, 15 Feb 2014Any budy can tell me how to dounloan mp4 avi video player pls te... morego to www.mobile9.com and select your phone model and download all softwares

• Carol

Lokesh, 15 Feb 2014Any budy can tell me how to dounloan mp4 avi video player pls te... moreThe phone it self plays and films mp4 videos at HD quality (720p). However, it will have very hard time playing or not able to play at all full HD (1080p). So, if you are trying to play such videos, that's a NO. And for the last time, the codecs inside the phone are many (quite allot), but you will not get any others with some other video players. What the phone can hold is pretty much what any other player will play. I never heard of a new player coming with more codecs...for symbian.

• Lokesh

Any budy can tell me how to dounloan mp4 avi video player pls tell me websites

• mr perfect

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2014how to send files over wifi to other devices. Androids have such... morejust download joikuspot

• King Kong hehe

I hate Nokia and Microsoft so much for killing Symbian the best OS for a decade. Symbian belle was the right direction for the evolution of Symbian and it's by far the most resource efficient OS ever but there's a possibility of Nokia store for Symbian closing and no new applications on Nokia Store from the first day of 2014. With somethings already stopped working by Nokia in Symbian OS. It was a false promise to support Symbian by 2016. As the owner of Noka N95, N8 and 808, II'll never ever buy an Windows phone no matter how good it is. As an ex Nokia user, I'll get myself Jolla phone with Sailfish OS and no other phone or OS. I hate Nokia.

• Stupid me

MdN8, 05 Feb 2014AllAboutSymbian is working on a new App Store with someone they ... moreSounds very encouraging. I hope it comes through for the sake of the Symbian die hard fans out there. Gotta keep that flag flying high. I am enjoying a second spring with my N8. Good luck.

hey guys, i am facing problem in default
search widget when i search any song.
Whenever i write the name of the song
& press search, it opens the song in
search application, but when i click on
the song to play it, it says UNABLE TO PLAY SELECTION. OPERATION CANCELLED.
Rest everything works fine in this
widget except music files. How to solve
this issue. Plz help.

• ode

this very cool for design for nokia

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2014hey guys, i am facing problem in default search widget when i s... moreThat's weird. I never even used the Search widget too much - I tried it tonight and 2-3 MB of my memory disappeared. For me it doesn't even find songs, but it seems to find everything else.

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2014i use ABC recorder to record the calls. It works awesome. But i ... moreFound this on the ABC website, does it help?

Q: Where are the recorded clips saved in? I can't find them in the phone.

A: To protect your privacy we used the Symbian Data Caging technology, other software (for example the media player etc.) can't visit clips in your phone. Press the "Copy To/Move To" menu item to copy/move clips to a public folder (for example E:\ABC folder) if you want to share them or transfer them to your computer.

musthafa, 08 Feb 2014why skype video chat not workking . aney sitting have pls infoam meIt doesn't work, it will never work, just forget it. Microsoft owns Skype and Nokia, and they want you to buy a Lumia.

i use ABC recorder to record the calls. It works awesome. But i dont know where the voice clips are saved. It shows that they are saved in e: drive, but when i search it, there is nothing. Plz let me know who knows about this.

• gora

hey carol..i m facing problem with font zoomer ,,after changing font ph. restrat automatically..i tried everything for changing font font zoomer .. changing file with f/rsources/font like nsts60.ttf etc..but restrat problem is not solving ..plz help if u can ... also change font file in z/resource....if u know let me know..

• musthafa

why skype video chat not workking . aney sitting have pls infoam me

hey guys, i am facing problem in default
search widget when i search any song.
Whenever i write the name of the song
& press search, it opens the song in
search application, but when i click on
the song to play it, it says UNABLE TO PLAY SELECTION. OPERATION CANCELLED.
Rest everything works fine in this
widget except music files. How to solve
this issue. Plz help.

• Wolf

I installed Delight 6.4 and work fine, but my C: Sys,private etc.. are not hidden open4all is closed but sys, private is not hidden. enyone have same prblm?

• Anand

How to search songs

• Carol

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2014Does N8's built in browser has flash support in belle refresh ??Yes, but it has only flash 4.0. You tube videos in general will work without problems. For a better experience i recomand cuteTube. It is just crazy good for youtube vid's daylimotion and Vimeo.

Does N8's built in browser has flash support in belle refresh ??