Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• jagwinder

simply go to mobile heart than see on the top right corner of ur page there will be writen mobile thanwrite the mobile name and click search than there will be many categories like themes , softwares , etc click on any one of it

• ali

Yorj, 05 May 2011I was gifted a Nokia N8 mobile.. but when am inserting my simcar... morecountry code open first.

• rasha102

it's just an awesome phone .

• DGui

Nokia patents 3D Communicator read about it on dgui.wordpress.com

• kolega

Yorj, 05 May 2011I was gifted a Nokia N8 mobile.. but when am inserting my simcar... moreYour phone is probably locked so you can use it only with SIM card from certain network.
By the way,i think that this is one great phone,much better than most of androids especially in hardware aspect.Nokia just have to refresh S^3 interface (which is already done,but there is more place for progress) ,to add more applications to Ovi store and to make work more comfortable and that's all.S^3 already have more than other mobile OS and with small corrections it would be again on top.With these new tweaks Nokia wouldn't need another mobile OS, especially no from Microsoft

• jvardon

Yorj, 05 May 2011I was gifted a Nokia N8 mobile.. but when am inserting my simcar... moreIt's locked to a certain network. Take it to any good cell phone dealer or repair shop and they should be able to unlock it for you.

• Rony

If the mobile says sim card not valid that means your mobile has a network lock. You need to unlock your phone before using any other network. Check with original network provider of the phone to unlock it.

• Kartik

Hey Guyz....
I'm N8 user for past 7 months, got my phone in Nov 2010. It is excellent phone. I was very much happy with Symbian 3.0, it was comfortable to use. My primary objective was camera, watching videos, music, browsing from phone as well as use the phone as modem.

Everything was quite good, until I tried to install Garmin XT Mobile in Nokia N8, just to see what happens. I installed it in E: drive (the 14GB one), from then on, my mobile become dead. I tried 3 button hard reset, still the phone couldn't start. it just start and hangs in "Nokia" screen (white screen with Nokia Logo).

Any idea anybody how to bring back my N8 from being dead, plz!!!

Thanks.

nike, 06 May 2011Need all of yours expert advise. I am a music lover & love ... moreChoose n8 dude, you will never regret it, but check it first for defects before leaving the shop, you will love the awesome camera and the good battery life, My n8's battery lasts for 2 days (browsing net, listening music, games, downloading apps from ovi store, watching from web tv, Facebook, skype.) That is my experience, if you want other phone, it's up to you, read the specs..,

• hanar

nike, 06 May 2011Need all of yours expert advise. I am a music lover & love ... moreno its not suitable for u. i just tested it. nokia music express phones are better for u. me2 i love music i wanna listen to it all the times but n8 is the best for taking pictures and talking. not for listening to music.

cant find the dvb-h (live tv software) on my nokia n8

• hanar baban

its the best phone ever. i love it so much.

• nike

Need all of yours expert advise.
I am a music lover & love taking pictures....
Is N8 suitable for me???....DOES IT HAVE ENOUGH BATTERY LIFE ???

• manish

but if u try to download games frm n8 fan club it charge for that,and even i downloaded spider man which is of 130mb but sme hw it did nt play in my n8...it came up in the form of win zip file and i dnt knw hw to extract that...any one who is expert in that can assist me with this pls pls pls....

• ashi

manish, 05 May 2011hey dude can u pls help me from which website u dowloaded hd gam... morenokian8fanclub.com

• VIKSHA143

AnonD-5927, 05 May 2011do you guys know about a media player than can play mkv videos o... moredear you can download lotsss of applications games & much more from (www.n8fanclub.com) for free

Guyz, how to get the nokia trailers? I can't find it in the ovi, do you think it is not available in saudi arabia?

AnonD-40, 06 May 2011You said it's almost defect-free. You mean to say that it still ... moreThat is just your opinion, do you think other phone is defect free? For me, my n8 satisfies me for wHAt i need on a daily basis, the only defect on my n8 is just the clock screensaver that is having a slight purple tint when the light is off, totally disappears even in low light. I also tested it w/ the screentest images, and no purple showing, just d clock, just enjoy what u have, there's no point in arguing here, besides u r here in the n8 user forums, just for n8 users and not for n8 bashers.

• g

hi am looking 4 a phone which i can use to locate the person calling or the person am calling

AnonD-3565, 06 May 2011are you in riyadh, saudi arabia...mine n8 is also having the sam... morenope, im from jubail, just contact your local ncc, and tell them what is the problem, they will help you,