Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Dipto

using baidu input qwerty keypad software really cool app

• bogs28

can anyone help me? i am having problems with gps lock because it keeps on saying "searching for position" and never have a posiion lock. what should i do? i bought this because of the free navigation but i cant use it help guys please

• trebphil

redeemed my free thousand songs + movies from the store where i bought my n8 today, hooked it up with my x-mini portable speaker and voila! got me a mini home entertainment!this phone is really, really, really good!

• Faisal

Can anyone please tell me how to download the the certificate and key from cer.opda.cn?

it s very good phone for everything...in first time it s little hard ...but very quickly we get used to it ....i can t say it s the iphone killer because each one has got its system ...i had to choose between both of them i took it because it s cheaper...and no regret only one thing there aren t enough applications as for the iphone

• Ravi

This is cool.. i just connected a wireless keyboard to N8 and works fine for now..using it for last 10 min...

Just hope that MeegoTabs will have these features too which will replace my heavy laptop :)

well green or blue.....which one.....i understand finally its personal choice....but both looking good to me.....green one i have seen in flesh...but blue is the color which i like the most....so confused.....and any point waiting to but the phone..or prices gonna reduce sometime soon.....i cant wait for more than 10-

Riyaz, 02 Feb 2011Which phone is better ..... Nokia N8 or HTC Desire ?????? pls he... moreMy opinion go for N8 you won't regret!!! Once you've used it you'll fall in love with this device...

• Moha

ramesh, 31 Jan 2011u have to change u r operator service or u r GPRS settingDude am using Airtel...

• Riyaz

Which phone is better ..... Nokia N8 or HTC Desire ?????? pls help both is for RS 23,000.... i wanna buy tomm...

• Aaron

Jhilmili, 02 Feb 2011I want to buy this phone. Plz tell which colour can be best for ... moreDark grey - professional
Silver white - geeky
Orange - striking
Blue - soothing
Green - cool

• Aaron

AJ, 02 Feb 2011I have a nokia n8....i see a specification named digital compass... moreThe digital compass is integrated into the Ovi Maps. The maps automatically turns to the appropriate direction once locked to the satellites. Just tap the second icon on the lower left until it turns green. Also you can download a standalone "Digital compass" software. Search for it.

• N8 Lover S

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2011gsmarena review of n8 camera: "There are only three shor... moreI totally agree with you. Again, when iPhone makes fixed battery, it becomes a pro for the phone, whereas when Nokia does the same, they put it in the con. I didn't expect biased review from gsmarena.
Keep N8-ing

• N8 Lover S

rani, 01 Feb 2011hi friends .when i wants to use its map then it auto connect wit... moreTo see Ovi maps without internet connection, you need to connect your N8 with your pc. Then connect to the internet through Ovi suite and download the maps from there (it is there with Ovi) and save it in the mass memory. Then when you need the maps on the road, you can see it without any internet connection. Mobile Office is used to view (and edit, if you upgrade) office documents (such as .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx etc files, which can be seen and edited through a pc). This is a handy tool if you need to submit an presentation or research paper, but don't have a pc near you.
Hope that helps.
Keep N8-ing

chabba55, 02 Feb 2011hallo Aldo I stuggle to get good pictures and videos from the... moreSee guy don't use inbuit realplayer to watch videos just install ''smartmovie or corecoreplayer'' & make sure it's MP4 videos trust me you will see the sharpness of that vidoe ok

• N8 Lover S

annon, 01 Feb 2011bought this phone a few months ago great camera , good sound, ju... moreFrom where did you get the video light? Did you ordered a personalized N8? Where does these stupid spammers come from?

• Jhilmili

I want to buy this phone. Plz tell which colour can be best for me? Thanks.

Can anyone help me with the camera settings? Is there a setting for Autofocus? I have remove the plastic over the lens and restore default settins - why is pictures still blurry? I do hold still when capturing.
Hope someone can help me, love the N8

• AJ

I have a nokia n8....i see a specification named digital compass. But i did not find it nowhere. Can you please help me?? Also when i connect a 2TB external HDD it says memory card corrupted..What do i do??

• chabba55

aldoheuer, 01 Feb 2011Best Phone ever camera is amazing, OS can be better and it wi... morehallo Aldo

I stuggle to get good pictures and videos from the N8. whenever i zoom it is blurry - is there a setting that needs to change? your help will be greatly appreciated