Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Aaron

Jhilmili, 02 Feb 2011I want to buy this phone. Plz tell which colour can be best for ... moreDark grey - professional
Silver white - geeky
Orange - striking
Blue - soothing
Green - cool

• Aaron

AJ, 02 Feb 2011I have a nokia n8....i see a specification named digital compass... moreThe digital compass is integrated into the Ovi Maps. The maps automatically turns to the appropriate direction once locked to the satellites. Just tap the second icon on the lower left until it turns green. Also you can download a standalone "Digital compass" software. Search for it.

• N8 Lover S

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2011gsmarena review of n8 camera: "There are only three shor... moreI totally agree with you. Again, when iPhone makes fixed battery, it becomes a pro for the phone, whereas when Nokia does the same, they put it in the con. I didn't expect biased review from gsmarena.
Keep N8-ing

• N8 Lover S

rani, 01 Feb 2011hi friends .when i wants to use its map then it auto connect wit... moreTo see Ovi maps without internet connection, you need to connect your N8 with your pc. Then connect to the internet through Ovi suite and download the maps from there (it is there with Ovi) and save it in the mass memory. Then when you need the maps on the road, you can see it without any internet connection. Mobile Office is used to view (and edit, if you upgrade) office documents (such as .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx etc files, which can be seen and edited through a pc). This is a handy tool if you need to submit an presentation or research paper, but don't have a pc near you.
Hope that helps.
Keep N8-ing

chabba55, 02 Feb 2011hallo Aldo I stuggle to get good pictures and videos from the... moreSee guy don't use inbuit realplayer to watch videos just install ''smartmovie or corecoreplayer'' & make sure it's MP4 videos trust me you will see the sharpness of that vidoe ok

• N8 Lover S

annon, 01 Feb 2011bought this phone a few months ago great camera , good sound, ju... moreFrom where did you get the video light? Did you ordered a personalized N8? Where does these stupid spammers come from?

• Jhilmili

I want to buy this phone. Plz tell which colour can be best for me? Thanks.

Can anyone help me with the camera settings? Is there a setting for Autofocus? I have remove the plastic over the lens and restore default settins - why is pictures still blurry? I do hold still when capturing.
Hope someone can help me, love the N8

• AJ

I have a nokia n8....i see a specification named digital compass. But i did not find it nowhere. Can you please help me?? Also when i connect a 2TB external HDD it says memory card corrupted..What do i do??

• chabba55

aldoheuer, 01 Feb 2011Best Phone ever camera is amazing, OS can be better and it wi... morehallo Aldo

I stuggle to get good pictures and videos from the N8. whenever i zoom it is blurry - is there a setting that needs to change? your help will be greatly appreciated

• chabba55

Great phone: Need help with the camera and Video recorder, it seems to be out of focus when you zoom in...is there a setting that i need to change. Also the pics is not very good for a 12mp?? Can someone give me some good advice. Thanx

• rdca

anonymous, 01 Feb 2011heard tht first batch of this phone was faulty...or it was havin... more1st batcH-011.011, 2nd batch-011.012 how to check? press *#0000#

[deleted post]Not sure what to think of ankit's post but.. Duh.. Obviously it doesn't run Android. Its a N O K I A phone. (Bangs head against the wall). It's like getting a HTC phone and complaining it doesn't run Symbian. Duh.

• n8

the best cel ever! i love the camera quality

good phone

• Nick

been using this phone for a couple of days and it's been a pretty satisfying experience! first camera is amazing!!! spot on colors, sharpness and DETAIL! audio quality is very good better than the ipod nano in my opinion. OS can be tricky to learn but once you get accostumed, it's quite easy to use. Responsiveness and performance is decent, not quite up to the iphone 4, which i've also been using, but gets the job done! also make sure you remove the protective plastic of the screen, it greatly reduces responsiveness. will update later

• $UNNY@

[deleted post]N8 is the best
mobile phone
made ever....!!

• Daredevil

I don't know about u people but my N8's camera and operating system have been working perfectly fine from the i bought it. Neither do my N8 switchs off by itself nor do it hangs and it silver colour N8 that i posess. Works amazingly for me, a perfect phone with extraordinary performance.
The only issue wid me is its screen, when its screen goes dull all the pixels burst out but that too can be overlooked when u get such a gr8 smartphone with power packed features.
Hats off and luvv u NOKIA, keep up the gud work......!:)

• gitty

i have wifi connection in my N8 and i want to use it in my laptop compaq ! How to do it ? I dont c any option in ovi suite ! N8 is nt connecting to pc suite !

• rainman

[deleted post]Don´t forget while as N8 have freestanding graphic accelerator.