Nokia N8

[deleted post]N8 is the best
mobile phone
made ever....!!

• Daredevil

I don't know about u people but my N8's camera and operating system have been working perfectly fine from the i bought it. Neither do my N8 switchs off by itself nor do it hangs and it silver colour N8 that i posess. Works amazingly for me, a perfect phone with extraordinary performance.
The only issue wid me is its screen, when its screen goes dull all the pixels burst out but that too can be overlooked when u get such a gr8 smartphone with power packed features.
Hats off and luvv u NOKIA, keep up the gud work......!:)

• gitty

i have wifi connection in my N8 and i want to use it in my laptop compaq ! How to do it ? I dont c any option in ovi suite ! N8 is nt connecting to pc suite !

• rainman

[deleted post]Don´t forget while as N8 have freestanding graphic accelerator.

• Emon

[deleted post]Dear Ankit, did you ever and ever touched this n8?I dont think so.your words proves that.You are still there with your angry birds? I have completed that game almost 1 month before upto level 5.and talking about HD games pls go and ck the gaming experience with n8 with GT Racing,Asphault,Spiderman,Assacination Creed,HAWX,Avatar,Settlers.I have played them all.And believe me,you will get to know how to use a symbian phone.I am not telling that Android sucks.Obviously its a very promising OS and with my broad vision a have no shame to agree on that.But for you, Never ever dare to comment on N8 before using it.Take care.
By the way those are about the games only.Probably you dont know even that symbian os has much more superior numbers of application.
Take care.

• annon

bought this phone a few months ago great camera , good sound, just had one problem with it and thats the night time video shooting light it just stopped working within bout three weeks, really annoyed bout that as the camera was the main reason i bought it but overall a good phone

• Kavalan

Minor difference between HTC Wildfire and N8

Wildfire-->Awesome
N8 -->Awful

:-)

• SUM

Dear fnds..i m going to buy n8..
anyone pls tell me which type of headphone is coming with n8 ?
is there any mmc coming with box ..?

• garry

anonymous, 01 Feb 2011heard tht first batch of this phone was faulty...or it was havin... morehey first batch days are over now only second batch is in the market ...

• name is bond

good phone

• anonymous

heard tht first batch of this phone was faulty...or it was having the devices with many faults....so how to know that phone belongs to 2nd batch.....and also heard tht prices are being slashed in India....is it true or rumours....almost fixed on the green one.....

• skl

finaly i buy n8. its realy a good phone. evrerything i get in n8.everything is good acept internet is not vry fast and sometimes toch scrn is not working. overall its a perfect smart phone. its a pocket pc,gaming console,multimidea center,and a djitl camara.

now i need some help. wht is hdmi? wht will i do in hdmi?when i connect my 320 gb portable hd, but it dont show in my mobile.hlp me.

from where i can download free hd games ?

overall 9.8/10

if it had a keypad and 1 gh prosessor then it will be 10/10

MY DARK N8 rules all around the world

go ahead

DARK N8

• garry

c6 is also not a bad phone its almost equivalent to n8 there is only two difference in which n8 beats c6 1.camera 2.hdmi thats it.otherwise c6 is damn good ...e7,c6,c7 but winner is n8..hahaha nokia rocksss..but they should do some difference making all three phone similar and almost similar.they should atleast change the os.....or they should put a different feature.

E72 vs N8 3G modem speed comparison

• Mac

AnonD-481, 01 Feb 2011Very good news. But isn't meego os 1.2 upgrade will come in apri... moreYou may be right that it would only be released in April but most probably that is the 1st device of nokia running meego. I think the release of 1.2 however would happen sooner than we think. Nokia has to release this soon or else it would be too late. 1.2 should be good to go on the 1st device.

Mac, 01 Feb 2011 http://mynokiablog.com/2011/02/01/nokia-medfield-dev-de­vi... moreVery good news. But isn't meego os 1.2 upgrade will come in april? Or is it the upgrade will come early before april?

• sam

it is d best phone from nokia

• old nokia fan

"Gitty", "him" and "deep space bar" and others insisted to make people believe the update is coming January with 50+ enhancements...

Welcome!!! we're in February.. SMILE

this month is about 5+ new major handsets to be announced from different manufacturers, while Nokia will surprise everyone with a 'new' software for the N8.

Well done Nokia, you're riding a camel while the others is on a train... pity me for choosing this lazy brand.

• Nadeem

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2011seeing the current sales of n8 the price wont come below 22000 ... moreWhats the use of buying from batch 2.nt frm 1st

It's the best phone in the market at present....