Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• rdca

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2011Better wait for PR 2.0,since 1.1 not bring anything new.I hope PR 2.0 not delayed on Feb14 its said better QT browser right?, Im already using N8 v4.0 mode better screen,better fast UI,Landscape dialer,Music Volume,better photos100%/30fps,Music Equilizer, and many more while waiting For upadte.

N8 mode v4.0 its awesome 100% work

• mobile geeks

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2011Nimbuz and Skype for S^3 is available but still no video ca... morethere's video calls over 3G networks and with fring over wifi for Nokia N8

• HT

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2011Nimbuz and Skype for S^3 is available but still no video ca... moreBut if you look carefully there's video call available over 3G networks and over wifi with fring,ring has video calls :)

• inokia

wat does it mean when the 3G connection appear to b 3.5G instead on the N8? i'm with T-Mo US

Riaz, 25 Jan 2011I plannin to buy one, I like to know whether we can use sky... moreNimbuz and Skype for S^3 is available but still no video call function on Skype.

rdca, 25 Jan 2011PR 1.1 its delay again? Better wait for PR 2.0,since 1.1 not bring anything new.

• Dingdong Cervantes

I've been using N8 for 3 years now and it's still
functioning well.

In my opinion Willie Revillame should be banned
from television!

• Riaz

I plannin to buy one, I like to know whether we can use skype and nimbuzz, and also the internet calling softs on this phone. my current N95 8gb sserves the purpose now

• Ariv

Charles, 25 Jan 2011My sis bought N8 on 23/01/2011 and the phone cannot turn on... moreOUTDATED!!!!!!

by God what do you want it to do a striptease for you

can you please explain what is outdated supposed to mean have you actually used this phone for real???

i want this fone but cant decied wheather to get this or the mozart or the samsung google nexus which should i get

PR 1.1 its delay again?

10 things you didn't know about Nokia: http://blogs.nokia.com/nseries/2011/01/24/10-things-you-didn%e2%80%99t-know-about-nokia/

Join N8 on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/NokiaN8

trebphil, 25 Jan 2011if you can download apps in N8, can you download anti virus... moreSure you can,there some anti virus like Kaspersky,netqin and F-secure.

For N8 mods,apps and games go here : http://www.ipmart-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=916 (No spam,but you have to sign up first)

• trebphil

if you can download apps in N8, can you download anti virus as well?

• Aaron

N8 has the best sound quality among all phones that I've used. I mean sound quality coming from the 3.5mm jack. It's even better than the N91 which I also have. N91's just louder but there are some distortion while N8's sound output is just perfect. All sound elements can be heard clearly and bass is fuller. The only issue with N8 is it can't play some of my WMA files. I hope this issue gets resolved on the next firmware update.

• sun

Hi,

How are you sunny ,

Its good to know that you posted your mail ID for any help ,

i Have small query i purchasedthis n8 under impression that it will be better music then 5800 wher i can use Power mp3 player to listen which is awsome player here in n8 there is no mp3 player supports and even we cant modifiy equalizer settings according to our own choice u have any idea to this side,,,kindly share

• sun

SUNNY, 25 Jan 2011Hey, Dont worry, mine is also of the same manufacturing mo... morethanks sunny ,keep sharing these tips will be helpfull to love more to n8 :) i was tried many times to dim light but again it will coming to bright mmmmmmmm