Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• mroki69

sunshine, 23 Jan 2011hi does anyone have the n8 in green or orange or blue color ? ... morei hv a blue one...its so nice color..previosly i dont like coloful but when i saw first time..its so nice

• jigz@cebu

I hope today the SW upgrade will be released. Does anybody knows the official released?

well the nokia n8 speaker is mono but u can change your speaker and get better sound quality through loadspeaker it works

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011I installed the battery meter from the OVI store but can't find ... moreyour downloads are in the aplication foder you will see it when you press the menu button and the opra 10.1 problem are that you phone are set on power saving mode deactivate it then opra mobile works fine press on the main screen on the battery icon then press on the battery and it will show power saving mode activate or deactivate.

• djv

does anybdy get update pr1.1?i heard that it wil cm on 24th.if anybdy get plz mail me at dheerajverma143@yahoo.com
plz frnz.ok.

yara, 23 Jan 2011plz help....where can i install coreplayer...? send link plz ... morehacks and stuff aren't available on nokia, and they have been causing some serious memory related issues. Why don't u just get it from ovi store. Rates over there are highly subsidised...

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011I installed the battery meter from the OVI store but can't find ... moreits an apps problem, try deleting and re-installing those softwares again.

• gitty

sunshine, 23 Jan 2011hi does anyone have the n8 in green or orange or blue color ? ... morei ve orange,itz bright n shiny

• sunshine

hi
does anyone have the n8 in green or orange or blue color ?
does the color fade like the other phones ?

I installed the battery meter from the OVI store but can't find it on my phone. Anyone know how i can find the app?

Also, the opera 10.1 app keeps shutting down. Is this a phone problem or an apps problem?.

Thanks

• Unionjackjackson

Godzilla89, 23 Jan 2011I wanted to get the n8, but then the problem came with the fone ... moreMy brother has the the Samsung. Good graphics etc, but does not get close on camera hardware etc. In fact, a couple of weeks back he bought a sony digital camera, as he was not impressed with zoom etc on Samsung galaxy. Software is better, but again Nokia are working on that right now and with several new firmware updates planned things are looking bright!!

• Godzilla89

I wanted to get the n8, but then the problem came with the fone not switching on. My service provider advised me to choose another handset. I ended up with the galaxy s. What a phone. Glad I made that choice.sorry nokia, lost my faith in you.

• WAEL BADAWY

i bought this phone (n8) from week ago and i want to add my arabic language (which not included)
how can i add a new language?
pls replay

• Unionjackjackson

I have owned the N8 over 2 months now and I have never had a problem with it! Cameras on most phones are at best average quality - this however, really does equal most compact cameras. Nokia really have taken camera phones to a different level!!!

For the money, seriously nothing beats the N8. Anyone know when the new firmware update is coming - rumour is Monday 24th January but I will believe this when I see it.

the n8 camera is for better than satio

Im having E 72 at the moment and not satisfied at all coz in a day at least 2 or 3 times it hangs...here in voting results the performance shows 8.4/10...is it right or not coz for e72 also it shows the same bt performance shows different...and also want to kno abt x6..anyone lpz revert..

• Myself

I'm eargely awaiting the N9. But knowing South Africa, itz probably gna cost in the region of R9500-R10000 which is too much fer me as Im a college student. The N8 looks so tempting though, bt nah, I'll wait

• yara

plz help....where can i install coreplayer...?

send link plz

is coreplayer needs to hack my n8?

thx

hafiz.mohd88, 23 Jan 2011Is this camera phone xenon flash ok than Satio??? which better?... moreN8 Carl Zeiss optics are use for SLR camera. Just think about that....

Just both N8 today... after few clicks. I knew its way better than iphone4, Samsung GS, Desire. Don't bring up the OS or procie though. But to tell yah, its the ultimate OTG gadget you will need.