Nokia N85

Nokia N85

• Tony

How can i update the firmware?

• Martomi

How can i upgrade to firmware 11?

• Pravin

bhavesh jain, 11 May 2009can some 1 tell me how is the sound in handsfree i allready ha... moreI have used Nokia N 73ME, N 82 & Currently using N 85. Nokia N85s sound through the headset is superb, even it beats Apple iPhone 3g in terms of sound quality through headset. But external speakers are not as loud as Nokia 73ME or even Nokia 82. But

Audio quality test: -

i've been testing it for one month and what i can say is that this phone is great just what i expected from nokia a powerfull phone adapted to everyday life and more more more!

• bhavesh jain

can some 1 tell me how is the sound in handsfree
i allready have n73 should i buy this phone
pleaseeee

• aaron

TOP 10 BEST NSERIES PHONES
Here's my ranking of the best Nseries phones opposite the reason why I gave them such ranking:
1.NOKIA N82 - best camera quality combined with high-end features in a very familiar candybar design, with a very reasonable price tag - price/quality ratio
2.NOKIA N85 - the most complete feature set plus OLED screen and very long battery life in a futuristic, slim and discreet design
3.NOKIA N86 - the ultimate S60v3, all existing features of recent Nseries perfected plus inclusion of new Carl Zeiss lens technology
4.NOKIA N91 - 4 years old already and still unbeatable sound quality up to now
5.NOKIA N96 - the ultimate multimedia player
6.NOKIA N95 - the forerunner of cutting edge technologies
7.NOKIA N70 - timeless classic Symbian smartphone
8.NOKIA N73 - during its time, it had all what it takes to become the best-selling Nseries, and still it is
9.NOKIA N93 - stunning form factor, advanced feature sets during its time
10.NOKIA N95 8GB - almost all the credits belong to its original version, nothing new, purely improvements

TOP 10 WORST NSERIES PHONES
1.NOKIA N71 - the most faulty, incapable Nseries
2.NOKIA N93i - the most overpriced, outdated, not worth it Nseries, downgrade of the original N93
3.NOKIA N81/8GB - nothing but overpriced and still overpriced
4.NOKIA N90 - the first Carl Zeiss was disappointing
5.NOKIA N76 - the most fragile Nseries
6.NOKIA N72 - pointless phone
7.NOKIA N78 - the junk of the Nseries
8.NOKIA N92 - it's main selling point was irrelevant during its time, it's too soon
9.NOKIA N77 - and so it is
10.NOKIA N80 - good phone but bad slide mechanism and one of the worst battery life

Anonymous, 11 May 2009is the keypad really flat?sorry, what i really meant was that if the keypad is good for texting?

• Ly Pok

Hey can any body tell me why my phone N85 only store call log 20 ?

I am so unhappy about that help please !

is the keypad really flat?

• Sudheer

juan, 09 May 2009IS a very nice phone, I was between this and the 5800, and the A... morehey, I dont agree with you regarding the speaker volume. It is not that great and produces distorted sound.

the Navi wheel thing... I do agree .. I have been using it in the same way u said... its great .. one more thing, ur thumb needs to be pretty dry while using navi wheel..it works well then.

• Sudheer

pollywog, 09 May 2009Does the slider thing scratch the keypad? There's a Youtube vid... moreIt never happened with my N85

• saab sandhu

it is best one and has more features than n95

• pascal

pollywog, 09 May 2009Does the slider thing scratch the keypad? There's a Youtube vid... moreno scratches until now.two months i have the phone.after a year i dont really care

• husi

shukrima, 10 May 2009Hi, Whats the maximum capacity for memory card? I've read that i... moreya ur right..it can hold 32GB card.. but many people say that, the higher the capacity of the card, the slower ur phone will function..

• husi

juan, 09 May 2009IS a very nice phone, I was between this and the 5800, and the A... morewell, 1st 2 points do trouble me too :( but for the 3rd point, ur mistaken.. u can select group of msgs by # key.. # key is replacement for pencil key.. try it!

• shukrima

Hi, Whats the maximum capacity for memory card? I've read that it can have up to 32GB.

• Mr CLARKE

where can i purchase the nokia n85 sim free in a box online in the uk?
Thanks

• juan

Ayman, 09 May 2009I really wanna buy this phone, but the loudness of the external ... moreIS a very nice phone, I was between this and the 5800, and the Amoled display and the 5mpx camera make my choice.. only 3 bad things:
1--- display get washed with direct sunlight
2... fingerprint magnet
3.. and regarding the software... in unmark and mark to delete a message o a group of message is not the option to select multiple and delete, is really annoying have to delete one by one...

Other thing, the loudspeakers are good, the music quality is great.. is fast... and the navi wheel is not bad.. have his secret.. you have too use it from the center... it remind me the the apple naviwheel when I'm searching song... and the AMOLED... oh my God.. what a piece of brightness, every body tell me, the pictures and videos looks better the my TV... I highly recommend it.

• pollywog

Does the slider thing scratch the keypad?
There's a Youtube video about the keypad being scratched due to the slider.

Nuh, 09 May 2009I feel my n85 speaker is fine, but n81 speaker is better. Why do... moreThanks........