Nokia N9

Nokia N9

Neon, 17 May 2012Hey its me again i was the anonymous asking about the truth on d... moreWow. Congrats man. Now you are one of us :D
I Personally don't like the silicon case. I think N9's original pouch which came with it its much better.
But I personally don't use any pouch. It does not give the feeling of holding N9. And also without pouch it looks much better.
Second thing which is just my thought and I'm not sure about that its right or wrong, I think N9 will get hotter in its original pouch when we use it a lot. Again its just my thought.
By the way N9's body is kind of scratch resistance. So, it'll not get a scratch so easily. In almost 7 months I didn't get a single scratch on mine. But you know its expensive so according to your use you must take care of it.

AnonD-26593, 17 May 2012my dear saquib, i have already installed faster n9, and drop cac... moreYes there is a hope that PR 1.3 will boost N9.
One more thing if you have both faster N9 and Drop cache in your device delete Drop cache and just use Faster N9. These two don't work very well together. Enjoy your journey and stay safe...

TORNADO, 17 May 2012Ch.seqib i'm from Nigeria. i have turned my developer mode on on... moreI think you should flash your device. You must deleted some files which should not be deleted

• Neon

Hey its me again i was the anonymous asking about the truth on double tapping.. I finally my n9 black thanx to miteka and ch.Saqib,and boy it wasnt cheap haha, i will post here my experience after few days of handling this beauty, the question is, is it better with silicon case on or without it? Its brand new i dont want to scratch it, but will it affect the swiping experience?

AnonD-34077, 17 May 2012The problem you are talking about it didn't come with OS. Its be... moremy dear saquib, i have already installed faster n9, and drop cache and got some improvement, but still i think there is a need of improvement, may be in PR1.3 I hope, btw i am travelling now from Goa(India) to Shirdi and using nokia maps Drive, and frankly speaking its an awesome experience and works precisely accurate...bravo Nokia

• TORNADO

AnonD-34077, 17 May 2012I don't know about the real football 2012 but 2011 got an update... moreCh.seqib i'm from Nigeria. i have turned my developer mode on once when i bought it newly, and it downloaded files worth of 2.2mb.buh i later turned it off and deleted those files it downloaded. later on i decided 2 overclock and hack ma n9, that was when these problems started. Pls what could be the solution to this?

AnonD-26593, 17 May 2012i am using my n9 since march12 with PR1.2, even i am facing prob... moreThe problem you are talking about it didn't come with OS. Its because of some app you've installed. And if you have used tweaks specially enlarging the image of caller and changing colour of incoming and outgoing calls, then its obvious that you feel some problem in receiving calls.
Some days ago I've shared the link to community app named Faster N9. Use it and you will not feel any lag at all

FaisaL, 17 May 2012Its a great phone with great user experience.i had once queried ... moreAccording to a blog at Nokia conversation N9 has the best reception at Nokia

AnonD-49560, 17 May 2012hey can u send me that guys email, the head of meego at nokia? ... moreAll these talk are fine by a friend of mine. He has Mr.Elop email. When he asked about something totally related to MeeGo then a reply came from the head of MeeGo at Nokia. So, if you mail anything it'll go to Elop. Send me you're email I'll give you that..

Anonymous, 17 May 2012Thanks miteka for the reply, but what i mean is that its not jus... morei am using my n9 since march12 with PR1.2, even i am facing problem while getting incoming call ie i can c only a telephone symbol blinking on the top right menu bar near the clock and no ringtone for about 5-6 seconds and then i get the callers name and id. This happens most of the time. Apart from this i feel the phone is bit slow in transition, but i think its may b because of some buggy app i must have installed which i cudnt trace out yet
overall the n9 is a masterpiece, very easy and addictive os and an awesome concept of swipe jestures and a true multitasker. I am looking for a white one for my wife too. Anybody???

can u send me that guys email, the head of meego at nokia? I had a few queries to ask him
thanks and gud news, hd games are gonna be available in the next coming months!! The games which were there in the symbian nokia store!!! :-o

• FaisaL

Its a great phone with great user experience.i had once queried a person using Nokia N9 about the service and he told me that he has used an iPhone 4 also but he has found Nokia N9 better than that.and i would say,its really an attractive cell phone with very impressive and great OS..love my phonE ..

• popp

Best phone ever, it is simply beautiful. Small price for piece of history. Enjoy my friends.

AnonD-55104, 17 May 2012Trying to install nitdroid to my new n9 and the link to get the ... moreHi DAVE, here is the link to nitdroid latest alpha3# update, but don't expect much out of it, sense network conecting and camera is not functional at first, otherwise browsing internet is ok, youtube is good, but ics is lockt os depencies on google and throgh google instalation...well is good to play a bit, but Meego seem simply easier and better...good luck...!:)
forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=335.0

• N9 White

AnonD-34077, 17 May 2012I'm waiting for a mail from Mr.Jyrki Rosenberg, head of MeeGo at... moreOk thanks, i hope that the bad news is not about the upcoming pr 1.3 update.

AnonD-49722, 17 May 2012but i think meltemi will run for 'dumb'phone for nokia, remember... moreI remember but those devices are not coming. As I've told you 99% not coming. I Love N9 but I hate Nokia for killing amazing OS number 6

Anonymous, 17 May 2012Thanks Ch.Saqib, it doesnt matter if theres a wide variety of ap... morehey dont forget to get your nickname, because there will be, many anonymus here, hahahaha
yes, although it is called smartphone, it is just a phone, i very agree that isn't a psp, because i have my own psp for games, hahahaha. get fun and share your experience with n9
:D

AnonD-34077, 17 May 2012My brother it is confirmed that meltemi is killed by Nokia. 99% ... morebut i think meltemi will run for 'dumb'phone for nokia, remember, the s40 device will have a swipe gesture, so i very optimistic that meltemi will run on nokia,
because i really like the swipe ui on n9 it is very funtastic,
love nokia
love n9
:D

Anonymous, 17 May 2012Thanks Ch.Saqib, it doesnt matter if theres a wide variety of ap... moreYour approach is right. Most of the apps are really useless. On N9 I just miss one thing which is video call. Although now I use Gtalk for video call at my home. Nothing else is needed on N9. At least its ok with my needs.
Now I'm sure you are gonna enjoy the new experience. Best of luck my friend.

Thanks Ch.Saqib, it doesnt matter if theres a wide variety of apps or not, in the first place only geek people who give a damn about numbers of apps that for sure useless apps, i only need apps that would be useful not for entertainment, i need phone not a psp, in reality even if theres a lot of apps like on android or ios im sure 90% of those are junk apps that cannot be use on your daily basis, only idiot cares about apps when they should be reminded that its a communicator not a console to feed their boredom, the reason why i chose to buy n9 is the simplicity and easy friendly user interface to fit my busy life unlike those android and ios people wasting their life playing with stupid apps.. I think thats the essence of n9 to remind us that it doesnt need lot of apps to standout among the rest and show those moron how a celphone should work not depending on those stupid apps. Cheers.. Love people here especially miteka and ch.Saqib