Nokia N9

Nokia N9

different is beautiful, MeeGo rules

AnonD-49722, 17 May 2012cmon just tell us, actually i am not a really meego lover, i am ... moreMy brother it is confirmed that meltemi is killed by Nokia. 99% is sure that no device is coming. Just one percent may be Nokia change its strategy. But I don't think they are gonna change it. Nokia is killing everything which come in the way of windows phone

Anonymous, 17 May 2012You are most welcome. Before you are going to buy I just want ... moreOops. I forgot to log in

Anonymous, 17 May 2012Thank you ch.Saqib i really appreciated it, i definitely going t... moreYou are most welcome.
Before you are going to buy I just want to tell you one thing. It does not have too many apps. So, if you think you'll enjoy a lot of apps then sorry. But if you can stay with limited apps, but an awesome OS, style, and the most user friendly experience then N9 is for you.
All the best my friend...

Well i hope for sure.. Thank you for the gudluck miteka, i just really want to be sure as you know n9 price is not a joke and its my hard earned money im putting to risk thats why i want to be sure that im making the right decision, by the way i really love the forum here, all users of n9 are hospitable and reply very fast, after buying my n9 i will post all my experience here

i hope you never find the problem that you have search,
for the double tap to unlock actually i have experienced that, but the lock button is alright, but for the calling, never experienced that.
:D

Thank you ch.Saqib i really appreciated it, i definitely going to buy n9 this afternoon.. I found that complaint on google you can type 'problems with nokia n9' there you can find and read it..

N9 White, 17 May 2012Pls share the bad news.. I'm waiting for a mail from Mr.Jyrki Rosenberg, head of MeeGo at Nokia. After his reply I'll tell you the bad news

TORNADO, 17 May 2012What is delaying gameloft from upgrading Real Football 2012 of N... moreI don't know about the real football 2012 but 2011 got an update about 2 weeks ago.
Now about the developer mode. In some countries like Iran developer mode is locked. May you are in such a country. Tell me in which country you are and I'll get the confirmation.
If you are in a country then you've one option to use the developer mode is to flash your device and instal the firmware of some other country. It had worked for some friends. But you'll do this on your own risk.
Another thing can be done. Go to your nearest Nokia care and tell them your problem they will instantly tell you the solution...

Anonymous, 17 May 2012Thanks miteka for the reply, but what i mean is that its not jus... moreAll the things you've told us here are wrong. I've never experience any of such thing in my almost 7 months of use.
Lock screen always work for me by double tapping. No ringtone or SMS issue. Sometimes the feeds or notification screen gives a feeling of bring little laggy buy it just happen when is updating the feeds. And it happen for a very little time. To boost up the speed I'm using a community app named Faster N9. We also have an option of overclock the processing speed but I'm using with overclocking and I'm very much satisfied with its speed...
I just don't know who are those people complaining these things on N9, why are they lying?. They don't like N9, no problem, but why misguiding the others?

Thanks miteka for the reply, but what i mean is that its not jus lagging when in rest mode but its totally hang, thats what i read on google, it even mention that it stop ringing when restmode bug happened and cant able to recieve text or call when on restmode bug..is this true or someone just trying to decieve people from buying?.. Youre the only people i know who can tell the truth and more reliable base on your experience thats why i came here to ask bcause i really want to buy this phone and become one of you whose happy n9 users

• N9 White

AnonD-34077, 16 May 2012These days I'm getting some bad news directly from Nokia. But I'... morePls share the bad news..

Anonymous, 17 May 2012Please help me n9 people.. Im so eager to buy this pretty thing,... moreif you really want it just buy it,
actually all phone have the bug, sometimes lockscreen on android or other phone didn't work, but on n9 before you lock your screen try to use dropcache first so your RAM will got full again, so there will not any lagging for the lockscreen,
i think it should work
:D

actually all phone have the bug, sometimes lockscreen om android or other

AnonD-34077, 16 May 2012These days I'm getting some bad news directly from Nokia. But I'... morecmon just tell us, actually i am not a really meego lover, i am nokia lover, so if there isn't succesor for n9 i will go to meltemi i think, hahahahaha.
:D

kk, 16 May 2012how and where does the sim is inserted... there is a slot for th... morereally?
have you cut your normal sim? bring to your provided sim card and tell that you want to cut your sim.
:D

Hernan M, 16 May 2012Nokia N9 such a disapointment. No Windows Messenger, no Whatsapp... moregood luck with your android phone,
because this phone have the different things from other too
:D

fh, 15 May 2012where can i find this open video player...?sorry for very late answer, actually you can google it or this is one of the link :

everythingn9.com/open-video-player/

:D

AnonD-55104, 17 May 2012Trying to install nitdroid to my new n9 and the link to get the ... moreif you really want to install nitdroid on your phone, please visit the forum ( forum.nitdroid.com )
and if you have a trouble about downloading the flasher please try to search WinFlasher_3.12.1.exe on google, i think there should be one on 4shared.
omce again, dont talk about nitdroid here, come to the forum.
good luck :D

• TORNADO

What is delaying gameloft from upgrading Real Football 2012 of N9? I've searched all thru the net buh couldn't find the 2012 of Real Football for N9. I've gotten bored of playing the 2011 version, i want to upgrade to the 2012 version (which i've seen for other OS and love).

Secondly: My developer mode declined to be turned on after thousands of trial with abortive & same error result. When i click on developer mode, it'll download file worth 2.2mb or thereabout from the net, but when it's about to finalize, it'll display ”can't complete the download. connection to the application provider was lost. please try again” This keep on occurring repeatedly for months now. What could be the problem with this and what could be the remedy? Has anyone of you encountered such error? Pls come to my aid as fast as you can. Especially Ch. saqib or Miteka that are Lords of this page. Thanks!