Nokia N9

Nokia N9

Hernan, 17 Mar 2012Nokia N9 what a fake! No whatsapp and no MSN messenger. I'm not ... morejust buy it to prove it's not fake...haha...i dare you...lol...

Hernan, 17 Mar 2012Nokia N9 what a fake! No whatsapp and no MSN messenger. I'm not ... moreWho asked you to buy N9 and visit this page anyway?

• Hernan

Nokia N9 what a fake! No whatsapp and no MSN messenger. I'm not buying it even if it was the only phone on earth

the task manager is really the pest thing in this phone

Panorana and HDR app for N9 camera coming soon.

• imamaja

juli. n.r.i, 17 Mar 2012when will nokia n9 release in india? i wan't to buy it,but here ... morewe dont have it in uk aswell,so i bought it direct from finland.you can try if you wish to have n9:)its worth:)

AnonD-26593, 15 Mar 2012hey guys please anyone explain me this. After i made DEVELOPER ... moreYou dont have to install the packages from developer mode if you dont want to. Only if you're going to use the developer mode a lot to tweak your N9, that's for ppl who are better in IT & Maemo/Meego.

On the email, try soft reset from the Settings. Then set up your account again. Did it happen after you update to PR 1.2? I dont use gmail but there were ppl with gmail account having some problems logging in.

• DilJo

How i can Use Secondery Camera???..and I Want a Website For Dw Application And How i can Inset It?

never n9 will arrive in india,better buy another one.

• Lucky

Plz Tell me how I can download themes.rply Me frnds

• juli. n.r.i

when will nokia n9 release in india? i wan't to buy it,but here still not found anywhere,if u know about this, then reply me fast.

Will it be ok for my n9 to install all the softwares in the developers mode?

• chinaphone31

China Phone.. :))

• Parmuud

Hi all. I am currently using E72 for 3 years and wanna upgrade. I need to keep my each fon for at least 2 to 3 years bcoz i can't buy a new fon every now and then thats why i need to buy a durable and stable fon once. Plz someone guide me which set should i go for. Either E6 or N9??? Plz reply. Thanxx

• Erin

Such an amazing phone! Especially since PR 1.2 update which made it so much better. Best smartphone I've ever had but first Nokia one!

• Dani

nomis, 15 Mar 2012this happens almost twice a week or more: im checking gsmarena t... moreYou are perfectly right!!!!when I read your comment I thought that I was the one who wrote it. I had the same questions, but I solved the problem. I BOUGHT MY N9 TODAY!!!!!

It's the perfect smartphone...

Just go for it! You'll not regret!!!!!

• Tariq

Is N9 supports the video call on skype?

• bigbosseby

amazing phone... FM radio was added today!!

I-love-the-idea-of-TV-OUT
that's KOOL!!!!!!!

• Pasha

th3d, 14 Mar 2012I am sure more of you guys will eventually admit that N9 isnt so... moreRubish!!!