Nokia N9

Nokia N9

The phone is a nice one but pls how long does the battery last? Because mine does not last up to 24hrs after being fully charged.

• Titu

chuks, 04 Jan 2014The phone is a very good one but the problem I have with it is t... moreOpen gallery. Select the song and take option and send .

• Shazza

Vicky, 04 Jan 2014Plz tell me about his bluetooth... Bz in window phone bluetooth... moreBluetooth works as per normal. I use it regularly to transfer files to my PC, another cellphone, or to connect to a headset.
There's no built-in app to independently use the front cam. An app called 'Front cam' from Nokia Store would enable you to take pictures. However, you would still have to resort to the rear cam for recording videos.

• Shazza

chuks, 04 Jan 2014The phone is a very good one but the problem I have with it is t... moreDownload a file manager app (suggestion: FileBox) from Nokia Store. Browse to the music folder, multi-select the files that need to be shared, then hit 'share'.

• chuks

The phone is a very good one but the problem I have with it is that it is difficult to send audio music via bluetooth to another device. Can someone please how it can be done cos its supposed to be possible but its not.

• Vicky

anto, 03 Jan 2014There is a Software Called Instago , a client of instagram for m... morePlz tell me about his bluetooth...
Bz in window phone bluetooth not connect with another phone or not show in pc...
So plz help me...
And also his secondary camera

• anto

AnonD-220529, 02 Jan 2014What can change operatorsystem for NokiaN9? I want download inst... moreThere is a Software Called Instago , a client of instagram for meego harmattan

• AnonD-220495

Xperia S, 01 Jan 2014No.. :) yes its a treasure, but not abandoned..he has open sourc... moretrue bro but is not as easy rooting andro...
better be safe to buy the upcoming nokia andro..
this n9 can dual boot ..awesome

• AnonD-220529

What can change operatorsystem for NokiaN9? I want download instagram!

• paula

What can I change the operatorsystem for nokia N9? I want download the app Instagram and vine.

• Xperia S

Vish, 31 Dec 2013Abandoned Treasure.......No.. :) yes its a treasure, but not abandoned..he has open source OS, so you can change its Operating System from MeeGo to Android.. :) Have a Blessed New Year! :)

• Vish

Abandoned Treasure.......

• Rocky

I want to download viber for my nokia N9 mobile. This application is not available in the nokia store too. I badly need this app. Can anyone please help on this issue????

• loverbbb

can it download games??plzz help

AnonD-145700, 12 Dec 2013guys...this phone supports Android 4.1 just checkout this video.... morewhy turn amazing fone to a trashy one...

• allawi

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2013But that is too complicated!!you just to need 4 steps. I did it using windows pc and I know its kinda complicated. I flash the phone too many times.

allawi, 17 Dec 2013The information of installation is on maemo website.But that is too complicated!!

• allawi

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2013How??The information of installation is on maemo website.

• Sabbatismos +234(0)8

So many people talking about our just over two years old device.
I did say in one of my months old post that N9 is all about what you can do with a phone, and not necessarily what it can do for you.
Some expect it to do what they already know phones do. Not so, pls. Nokia made the phone without installing Java Runtime Environment, thus unabling the phone to run Jar/Jad files. JRE is ONLY installed by manufacturer. Having apps that are available for other phones on N9 is NOW COMPLETELY dependent on the mercy of third party app-making literates (since Finland has been fooled of Nokia).
Games like God of War and the likes can be written with protocol that will see it played through debian extension files (and not Jar or apk). This is how it will work on N9.
I love this phone, but N9 is dying. Why? Simple! It does so much and so we're overusing it. When mine dies, I hope to bury it like man.
Long Live Nokia's All-Time Best.

allawi, 17 Dec 2013Guys, yesterday I installed sailfish on my Nokia N9 and it's rea... moreHow??