Nokia N9

Nokia N9

How will it cost?(n9)

• fara

hi anybody can help me..how to make video call n use secondnary camera?

• ruplee76

AnonD-25668, 16 Oct 2011why do i keep reading over and over that the N9 is ridiculously ... morewhere u bought ur 16gb n9 from, at this price? What about the price of n9 64gb there? M from india nd waiting desperately for this phone. Anybody knows when nokia launchng this beauty in india? Thanks

• marj

i like this N9 esp wth the document editor but the camera is still best w my nokia n8.. i plan to change phone if there would be a better one in terms of camera feature. its handy 4 me bec i have it in my pocket anytime anywhere i go..i bought n8 bec of its cam..

• sgUser

AnonD-26476, 16 Oct 2011I tried the N9 at the store. It looks very good, thicker in t... moreu should swipe as usual like any other phones for pictures, to go back to main, swipe from the curve edge.... this shouldnt be a problem at all

• omr

AnonD-6527, 13 Oct 2011What android.... Meego..... iOS.....!!! My friends mobile phone... morei agree with you,phone is not u r life ,the most important feature in phone is camera .
Apps are time pass.

why do i keep reading over and over that the N9 is ridiculously over-priced? Hot new products always start high and Nokia obviously spent way more than average on product development here.

I've just bought a 16gb model for approx 450 euros yet a samsung s2 in the same shop was 550 euros. i know the s2 is higher spec but samsung just shoved it together with an OS which you can get in any phone that costs 50 euros.

• in contrary

AnonD-25668, 15 Oct 2011I loved my N900 and now the N9 is going to be my next upgrade. T... moreActualy u re wrong about app support, there are thousands of QT (for Symbian also + native smbn apps) and Android app support comming up soon! ;)

• Sam

AnonD-4340, 16 Oct 2011btw guys, Samsung is already shipping MeeGo netbooks in southeas... moreMeego is only for nokia, meego is't never for samsung etc. not quality phones.

So, your last review clearly stated that it is a 3.0 BT device and the FM radio hardware is also there. Are you going to "update" the specification page, then?

• Owner

Absolytely GREAT phone! Nothing like other slow and boring Nokias! Way to go !

• khushi

awsome mobile.......

• Ahmed

wannabe iph. . . wen nokia will work on its own designz sim inserting method and even accessories box is a copy ov iph

• Elica

I have some questions. I would like to know does this phone hav video calling? I heard that this phone can't read or write Chinese, is this true? Please reply, thanks

• sanjay

i want to buy nokia n9, thats why i came here to know about it.. but the thing i got from here is all the nokia lovers are pushing this mobile up to hit the market.. i need true user opinions, thats why i need to wait for some time to buy this mobile..

please dont support or comment others opinion by supporting any mobile company.. thank you

AnonD-26476, 16 Oct 2011I tried the N9 at the store. It looks very good, thicker in t... moreregarding ur 1st issue...well iphone also has similar icon based for camera to take pic...dint hear anyone complain abt it tat time... and N9 has touch to focus feature..so hw do u expect to take pic by touchin anywhere on screen?? and if am correct then people stand still to take pic...they don walk or run and click pic at the same time...its gonna be blured unless its some DSLR cam....
regarding ur 2nd issue...well i think its jus a matter of time tat u got used to tat swipe..

btw guys, Samsung is already shipping MeeGo netbooks in southeast asia, already available in Philippines. these cud b available also in western countries and midle east soon, but anyway it means that Nokia is not alone in MeeGo, so dont worry too much of the "lack of apps", samsung will for sure come out with some tabs and maybe also cellphones running MeeGo, and others will follow. I expect Asus and Acer to start shipping MeeGo netbooks/tablets in southeast asia very soon.

edit: the radio commercials in philippines for the samsung meego netbook is like "thanks to the MeeGo operating system all your social networks will be collected in one place"

N8 Lover S, 16 Oct 2011Sorry guys, I have had enough. I love my N8 and all, but that wo... moregood luck, personally im coming back to nokia after 11 months with android. Android is so ridiculous that i wanna cry, virtually no multitasking, and it got worse with 2.3 than earlier versions. And Samsung and HTC paying royalties to Microsoft for using android, how s2pid is that? And all the ads, did i buy an advertising billbord along the road or is it a cellfone? I dont know anymore? Android is super restricted, same as iphone, u cant decide over ur own fone.

Google live of selling ads and forcing those ads down our throat wherever we are, This was why they made Android, to get ads into our handheld devices. And thats wat android does well, too well, and you still wanna contribute up to $20 to Microsoft by buying an android fone? Pay for it in addition to the ads?

• Elica

Can this phone video call by secondary camera? It is worth buying? Tq^^.

• terry

AnonD-25668, 15 Oct 2011I loved my N900 and now the N9 is going to be my next upgrade. T... moreCutetube is available for the phone but you need to change settings so you can install non ovi store apps. Unfortunately for me though, it's not working very well. I can watch videos fine, but can't download them (says download failed). Can anyone please help with this? I know other people have been able to use it fine...

Regarding flash...I am disappointed that the stock browser does not have it. I like watching megavideo on my phone, and was able to do so on my n900. Shame n9 doesn't have it. And it is a little annoying seeing error messages on webpages where ads are supposed to be.

Imo the phone is great and the user experience is right up there with iphone and android, but it is not as open as the n900 was. Developer mode and x terminal can be activated pretty easily, but this is only good to those who know what theyre doing. I hope that the meego community don't give up on this great phone like nokia seems to have.. already some community apps from maemo 5 have been ported to the n9, though the one i am most interested in (cutetube) does not work for me.

IMO, if flash is a big thing for you, then you might find the n9 a step down from the n900. hopefully this will be sorted, but until then...