Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• natia

hi :)
please tell me how to switch off updates in nokia N9 :)

• cozmo

Muhammad, 03 Aug 2013You can't get additional memory for the phone but you can buy th... morei got the 64g version..but i have start to get costanet message saying that am out of storage data!!

and then when i cheked the memoery there is atill a lot of space,any help??

• cozmo

GKR, 07 Aug 2013Gorrilla GLass crashed while it fall from my hand.i injured my l... moreif you want to get a new one,let me know.

The price has been droped sharply...so you may can offerd a new one.

emran, 17 Aug 2013unfortunately unwillingly i deleted all the things from my N9. t... moreFollow the steps. u will get everything back..

• lilly

I dropped my N9 on concrete, few weeks back but still operating with some difficulties on the duration of charged battery. I used to charge in three or four days. Now I have to do charge it every night for hours and it is no longer lasting for hours. Who can help me how to fix this problem or advise how to do it ? I know the battery is non -changeable is that for life? What if the problem arises like me?

• emran

unfortunately unwillingly i deleted all the things from my N9. there is nothing right now,even the basic systems.its totally empty.there is coming only NOKIA logo, nothing else coming.i m totally confused what to do..please help me someone with useful information...

• Wizzle

I still find it surprising, that this phone still has this much percent daily interest, beating even the giants like iphone 4s and the rest...... Still trying to figure out what is so special about it, though I don't own one yet.... Just confused...as in..c'mon,.it's over 2years, why does it still have over 31% daily interest.... So weird o.O

my nokia n9 has a problem on the sim it says your sim has a problem.

staring, 14 Aug 2013iam currently looking for nokia N8 or N9,i dont know where to fi... moreget N9 from MANIACSTORE...

• nokN9

staring, 14 Aug 2013iam currently looking for nokia N8 or N9,i dont know where to fi... moretry e x p a n s y s. I just found it listed on Hong Kong site.

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2013i cant register wazzap on my n9...it keep on sayin old version..... moreare you trying the newest version?
if so, delete all data from previous wazzap installations and try to download the application from "http://openwhatsapp.org/download/"
what u are experiencing used to happen for very old versions of wazzapp, since it was renamed as "openwhatsapp" we have never seen "old version" errors,
so plesae be acknowledged that wazapp was reneamed as Openwhatsapp and it is working flawlessly thanks to their respectfull developers. just try it from the website above.

Meego is far ahead of other mobile OSes unfortunetly left for dead, but;

We will rise again!!

i cant register wazzap on my n9...it keep on sayin old version...pls pals any solution for that?

• staring

iam currently looking for nokia N8 or N9,i dont know where to find it,when i go to the nearest shops they tell that they dont have, at pretoria plz help

• Mo

AnonD-156345, 13 Aug 2013Search for "openwhatsapp", enter the website, navigate... moreI Downloaded Wazzap but they are not sending my Registration code?? pls help.

Sella, 13 Aug 2013I tried but its not able to register showing failed : old_versio... moreSearch for "openwhatsapp", enter the website, navigate to download page for nokia n9, follow the instructions, you r good to go! dont forget to thanks to the restpectful developers of the app

Everything is getting much easier everday, I remember how dificult it was to install wazzup about few months ago before "openwhatsapp"

there is no os match to n9's Meego. the others are still a lot behind of its simplicity.

We will rise again!!

• Sella

AnonD-34934, 12 Aug 2013Y is it so for u. try wazapp dude..I tried but its not able to register showing failed : old_version error

chuck, 11 Aug 2013People n9 is killing me for not supporting WhatsApp1.Download it and put in phone.
2.download Filebox from store.
3.Settings>Applications>Installations> Allow non store sources.
4. Open Filebox and find and install the deb.
5. Register it .
6. Enjoj.

Y is it so for u. try wazapp dude..

• chuck

People n9 is killing me for not supporting WhatsApp

GKR, 07 Aug 2013Gorrilla GLass crashed while it fall from my hand.i injured my l... moredon't worry buddy, u can get all spares of n9 here
Also fixing new screen is very easy if done carefully. A video demo of screen replacement for n9 is on YouTube. Go find it :)