Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• hafeez niazi

i think n96 is a good phone.iam buy a new phone.ilike him very much

• bRaj

The worst battery life i have seen cannot see how this can be justified. I have had an N73 for a couple of years and it works so much better. N96 functions are clunky and the keypad is poor.

• John

The phone is superb!!!

• Stink Nugget

MD, 17 Mar 2009I am using iphone 2G with 8GB but I am not satisfied with the ca... moreDo yourself the biggest favour, don't get one! Had mine since the release. And it's quite possibly the worst Nokia ever. All the hype!
The build quality is dreadful and it crashes, Oh, it crashes all the time.
Open an App, wait, and keep waiting. It might open eventually!
Honestly, I urge anyone interested in this phone to reconsider.

• aryan

Carlo, 19 Mar 2009I have a question. i have a N96. but I can't see the WLAN. do ... moreNo i am having wlan in my n96 ... and the speed is also very fast.... pls try to search or there may be virus in your phone....

n95 8gb & n96 are same but it is having 16gb & a memory card slot... nice phone... the only the prob with these phone are they are hanging..... if u buy this phone pls ask sumone who's having it....... regards ....

• Kenzo

Carlo, 19 Mar 2009I have a question. i have a N96. but I can't see the WLAN. do ... moreMenu,Tools then WLAN.wiz
it wil search 4 a wlan then conect. Or u cn jst go 2 standby,scrol down 2 wlan scanning of. And click it. 2 on. It wil refresh.

• Carlo

I have a question. i have a N96.
but I can't see the WLAN.
do someone know what the problem is ?
Thanks....

• Carlo

I have a question. i have a N96.
but the i can't see the WLAN.
do some one know what the problem is ?
Thanks....

• Rishi Sonoo

Nowner, 18 Mar 2009Music skipping beat eh? are you using software version 12.043? i... moreYes i updated the software but skipping problem is still present. Any other suggestions? What i need to know is if i should return phone?
Does anyone know if the problem is software related?
If it is then i will keep phone and hope for another update to fix problem.

I got one of these on contract couldn be happier with it awsome phone lots of good fatures

• anthony

The n96 is the best phone i have had you just have to play around with it and go throw all your features and you wont have a problem with it.

• jp

hi there ones again 2 all the gsm readers i want 2 say to all the se fans they r good handsets thats all i had the w890i &k850i p990i &htc touch diamond &n95 classic 2 and n95 8gb 5 and n82 and can yust go on and on my best phone of all my good handsets was the king n95 8gb but afther i bouth the n96 and upgrade the software to v 12043 the n96 is better now afther that software upgrade so please leafe the n96 in peace its to become the new king i hnow when i bouth the n96 it was crap afther that software upgrade what a phone n95 8gb all my respect was and is still a good handset but as you know technolegy goes on n96 is my answer kind regards jp

• Nowner

Rishi Sonoo, 17 Mar 2009Nokia needs to do do something about the bluetooth. I have a N9... moreMusic skipping beat eh? are you using software version 12.043? if yours is 10.065, upgrade to 12.043. if it doesn't work, i'll be damned

• awhite876

i have a problem with manouvering centrekey to selecting an icon i dont trust the unprotected lens either lookin forward to the n97 hope nokia rethinks and bring a black nokia always does black

• Rishi Sonoo

Nokia needs to do do something about the bluetooth.
I have a N96 and the stereo bluetooth sucks. It keeps skipping every five seconds. I drive a lot and listen to music. My Nokia N95 used to connect to my Premier deh p980bt deck automatically and start playing once my car ignition is on. The n96 connects but the music skips about every 5 seconds. I have tried other brands of phone and they work fine.
Is this a hardware problem or software? I've updated to the latest software but still have the same problem.
I don't know what else to do. Can anyone help me?
Another thing i noticed when select music player normally with the n95 it resumes from where it last stopped. With the n96 it start all over from the first song.

• MD

I am using iphone 2G with 8GB but I am not satisfied with the camera, not having a video recorder and loading unloading movies etc.......... Shall I buy N96?

• sunny

i am still facing the prob. when i receive any miscall my phone display light did not power on.i dont understand what is the problem.if anybody know so plz reply me soon

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2009what about night photosNot that bad, the Led flash is poor and i think the N73 is better.

• N96owner

Anybody got product code for Asphalt 4: Elite Racing for n-gage? if u have, post it on this website