Nokia N96

Nokia N96

...only objection from an Nokia fan since 94... the back plastic cover is too movable...makes those plastic sounds... I solved it...

Other than that... worth every penny... dont crap this phone: there are phones and there are toys!!!

crap crap crap crap worst phone ive ever had and had mobiles for fifteen years aviod

• marvin

yeah thats true just update n96....nothing can compare N96 its the best phone ever..one flaw is just it has defects during recording videos..when i play it i can hear a hissing sound... hope nokia can fix it with a new update...

• Kenzo

M.I.F.S>, 16 Mar 2009My N96 is getting stuck most of the times. If it happend, can't ... moreI knw wat u mean. Bt it al gose away wen u upda8 ur software. Via Nokia Software upd8r. Just back up ur device. Conect 2 pc with internet and Pc suit instald then upd8. Trust me ul be very hapy! I got 500mb left on myn and it handles it wel

• Kenzo

• M.I.F.S>

My N96 is getting stuck most of the times. If it happend, can't even switch it off. What i have to do is remove the battery. I have used only 4GB out of 16GB.Can any body explain what's wrong with this. Pls.

how loud does this phone ring? and is it an increasing ring? [hate that] thanks in advance!

N96owner, 15 Mar 2009This is fired at you, Kenzo.What i meant by battery going to hel... moredoes anyone know where this phone is made? and is it easy to text? thanks!

Sergiu, 15 Mar 2009i`ve read a lot of bad comments about the N96 here.I just want t... morethis mob is worst mob of ma life....ultimately it sucks...it hangs like a man hanging on a tree....

what about night photos

• Solah

mo, 12 Feb 2009can the n85 play movies like transformers or spiderman 3 like th... moreSure

• abhiakant

Dude! N96 is rocking its the best phone I ever had,I own an Iphone 3G but I mostly use N96 because it is vow....ilike it

• N96owner

Kenzo, 28 Feb 2009Your the Noob here! I told u try at your own risk! And i wornd u... moreThis is fired at you, Kenzo.What i meant by battery going to hell was that it actually expanded and bulged and it smoked too while i was charging it. The back panel was ok. it cracked when the BL6F bulged and expanded.

• N96owner

Kenzo, 28 Feb 2009Your the Noob here! I told u try at your own risk! And i wornd u... moreCall me a noob?!I got the charger off my Nokia Concept store. AC5X charger. Original BL6F battery from that shop. Lucky i still have warranty. By the way, I'm from Malaysia.

• N96owner

kiss, 10 Mar 2009hw abot the n96 live tv....malaysia can use it or only 4 oversea... moreFor malaysian N96 users like me, live tv is only for umobile subscribers. For maxis, u gotta have unlimited data plan

• N96owner

djcrickylyttle, 10 Mar 2009Ok after using the phone in power saving mode basically all the ... moreDVB-H depends on availibility in country. For full list, visit www.dvb-h.org

• kips

n96 is best

• Sergiu

i`ve read a lot of bad comments about the N96 here.I just want to say that this smartphone(Nokia N96) is the best smartphone i`ve had.I bought it 1 month earlier and all i have to say is that is THE BEST.The battery last about 2 days with lot of ussage(movies,music,gps,calls,messaging,etc.).I almost didn`t want to buy it after i`ve read the opinions from here,that would been my biggest mistake.I was happy to find out that is a verry good phone and it didn`t let me down never.All of you that you want to buy it dont hesitate,is the best from nokia.I say this becouse i`ve had many smartphones and phones from a lot of brand and this i find to be the best.The battery lasts a little shorter than on the n95 8gb.The functions are working fine,even with a 8gb card it`s working well.Excuse my english.My advise: Buy It,you wont be sorry!!!!

• mr toh

it is because N96 onli can test to the new mobile not old mobile
that all i can tell u

• philmarz

i recieve a text message but i cannot open it on N96 .i use other phones, ericsson t630 and old samsung (their 1st colorphone and iwas able to open it and have it erase. any comment?